Chapter 15

Dear Boy

[Saturday afternoon]

There were only Yubin and Sohee at Wonder Girls' dorm since everyone else has their own schedule to be doing. Yubin walks over and sits down beside Sohee who is watching TV.

"Have you decided yet?" Yubin, she asked.

"Unnie. . ." Sohee, she paused.

"Will he hurt me again?" Sohee, she asked with a worried face.

Seeing Sohee's worried question, Yubin extends her arms out and grabs Sohee closer.

"Pabo! Have some confidence." Yubin, she hugs Sohee and smiled.

"Yah! This will be your first time seeing him in a year, you must look pretty for him right? Let's go!" Yubin, she gets up and drags Sohee with her.

"Unnie! Where are we going?" Sohee.

"To the salon of course!" Yubin, she looks back and wink at Sohee with a smile.

[At the salon]

"Unnie, please give her the most natural yet mesmerizing makeup with loose natural curls." Yubin, she talks to the stylists.

"Unnie, it's fine. It's a just a meeting, it doesn't have to be so fancy." Sohee.

"No! No! No my dear Ahn Sohee. Just listen to your unnie okay." Yubin, she smiled.

"Be good and stay here to get your hair and makeup done okay. I'll be back with your outfit." Yubin, she hurry out the door.

"Outfit? Why can't I wear my own clothes?" Sohee.

An hour later, Sohee has finally got her hair and makeup done. Just then Yubin arrives.

"Looks good." Yubin, she places the outfit over Sohee's body.

Sohee takes a look at the outfit, it was a beautiful knits dress pairs up with a tan peacoat and a pair of black legging.

"This looks so beautiful, thank you unnie." Sohee, she smiles as she thank Yubin.

" You don't need to thank me, your happiness is the most important." Yubin, she pads Sohee's back.

"Hurry and go, it's almost 7:00PM. Don't make him wait too long." Yubin, she pushes Sohee into the van.

Sohee waves goodbye to Yubin inside the van. 

"Sohee, be happy~" Yubin, she smiles watching at the van moving further and further away.

[At the same time at Big Bang's dorm]

After checking up in the mirror for the last time, Jiyong heads out the door.

"I'm going. Bye!" Jiyong, he shouts to the member inside and closed the door.

"Looks like we will be able to meet up the Wonder Girls soon~" TOP.

"Really?! Yeeun-ah! Wait for me!" Daesung, he smiles.

Taeyang, Top and Seungri all shakes their heads looking at Daesung day dreaming over Yenny.

As he walks, Jiyong can't help but shows his excitement in meeting Sohee. He's nervous with the thought of meeting her, but he smiles knowing that soon he will be able to see her again. He pressed the button and wait for the elevator to open, as soon as it opens his manager walks out.

"Jiyong! Come here!" said the manager.

"Yes hyung?" Jiyong, he walks into the elevator.

"Come with me, it's urgent." the manager.

"Where?! I can't! I have an important meeting." Jiyong, he shouted.

"Cancel the appointment then. This is more important." said the manager, he drags Jiyong inside the van.

"Yah! Hyung! Let me out of here. Today is my free day. I've already said I have an important appointment!!" Jiyong, he angrily shouts.

Jiyong pushes the manager away and tried to open the car's door, but the manager and the other man hold him down tightly.

"Jiyong! If you go against this you will no longer be in Big Bang!" said the manager.

"But it clearly said that I have NO schedule today!" Jiyong.

"It's very important. I promise it will be quick." said the manager.

"It better be quick." Jiyong.

Meanwhile, Sohee arrived at the Han River. She looks around and didn't see anyone.

"Did I arrive too early? What time is it?" Sohee, she asked herself.

She search for her phone to check the time.

"Omo! I was so nervous that I forgot to bring my phone." Sohee, she worried.

Thinking that she is early, she smiles and patiently wait.

[At the same time]

"Hyung!! What are we doing at the airport?" Jiyong.

"We have to fly to Japan." said the manager.

"WHAT?! JAPAN?! WHAT FOR?! I CAN'T leave. I have a VERY important appointment to go to!!" Jiyong, he shouts.

"Since you're already here. Let's just go." said the manager.

"I am not going!" Jiyong.

He tried to walk back out but the two big bodyguards stopped him. Being blocked by the bodyguards, Jiyong turns his head around and gave the manager a nasty look. He didn't even bother to say a word and just walks through the security check. As he enters the plane, he keeps on thinking about Sohee.

"Sohee, please wait for me. Please wait. I will be back soon." Jiyong, he thinks to himself, he keeps on looking back.

Just like that he was sent to Japan.

More than 3 hours later, they reached Japan.

"So what is so important that you had to have me here right now?" Jiyong.

"This morning I got a call from Kiko, she said that she's meeting an American celebrity that she knows. She's having dinner with him, and so she thought that this would be a great chance to introduce you to him. It could really help with expanding Big Bang into the American music industry." said the manager.

Jiyong was so disgusted with the manager's selfishness that he didn't even bother to try to understand it. He just follow the manager to wherever. 

They reached the restaurant. 

"Jiyong, sit! This is my friend. Let's eat." Kiko.

"No need." Jiyong, he sits down.

They starts the dinner. Through out the whole dinner, all he could think about was Sohee, Sohee, Sohee. While his manager, Kiko and the American celebrity are laughing and enjoying their meal.

[More than an hour later]

"Jiyong, are you okay? Your face doesn't looks so please." Kiko.

"Nothing. When will this be over?" Jiyong, he sounds pissed.

"YAH! Be respectful!" said the manager.

"Respectful? Huh!" Jiyong, he laughs.

"Do You Know How Important It Is For Me Today?! Do You Know How Long I've Waited For Today To Come?! YET You Brought Me Here For This Stupid Dinner?! I Could Careless About Expanding To America Or WHEREVER!!!" Jiyong, he madly shouted at the manager and walks out of the restaurant.

"Kwon Jiyong! Stop right there! Where do you think you're going?!" said the manager.

"Back to Korea!" Jiyong.

He hops on a random motorcycle and sprints to the airport. The manager hurry over to his van and chase after him, but it was no use since Jiyong is already way far ahead. Jiyong toss the motorcycle to the side as soon as the reaches the airport. He ran inside, bought a ticket, went on the plane and fly back to Korea.

[In Korea]

Sohee has now been waiting for over 4 hours long. She continues on to wait and wait. She would walks back and forth in a straight line to kill some time while waiting. Finally, she is now tired, out of energy, hungry, and cold. She sits down on the stairs and looks up to the sky.

"There are no star tonight." Sohee, her face looks sadden.

She looks around and watch all of the restaurants, stores, and building turning their lights off. 

"He won't stand me up right? Yea, he won't. I'll wait for a little more." Sohee, she rubs her hands together to warm it up.

2 more hours passed, she has now waited for over 6 hours now. Before her face was sadden, but now there is no emotion on her face whatsoever. It is not the cold weather that is freezing her emotion. But it's her heart shutting itself down. Nonetheless, she stays still on the stairs and wait. However, it was as if god was listening to her pain, the sky suddenly starts to pour. It was raining really hard. But despite the rain, Sohee stays unmoved. 

"So this is how it is. . . What was I expecting?" Sohee, she talks to herself soaking in the cold rain, her tears starts to fall.

"Ahn Sohee, you are such a fool for believing that he will come back to you. Hahaha. . ." Sohee, she laughs at herself, freezing under the rain.

"Ha, ha, . . .hahaha. . ." Sohee, she continues on to lifelessly laughs at herself letting the tears continues on to fall down her cheeks.

Her body is now shivering due to the freezing weather and the cold pouring rains. Her feeling has now turned into ice, her heart froze. There were no sign of emotion or feeling being showed on her face, but the tears just keeps on falling and falling.

[At Wonder Girls' dorm]

"Yah! Where is Sohee? It's already passed 1:00AM!" Yenny, she asked the Yubin.

"She's with Jiyong. He asked me to help them meet up. So I did. I believe they still have feeling for each---" Yubin.

"WHAT?!! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAID?!" Yenny, she shouted as she cuts Yubin off.

"What are you---?? Calm down, they're probably just talkin---" Yubin, again she got cut off by Yenny.

"Jane unnie just got back from America, she saw Jiyong at the airport more than 6 hours ago! How can they possibily be together right now?!" Yenny.

"What?! Why would he go to the airport when they are supposed to meet up tonight?" Yubin, she shouts and asks in confusion.

"What is going on? Why were there so much noises?" Sunye, she walks out of her room.

"Unnie, what's wrong?" Lim, she rubs her sleepy eyes.

"Nothing, you guys go back to sleep or wait here. We'll explain it later." Yubin, she grabs Yenny's hand and run out of the house.

"Where are they right now?!" Yenny.

"I don't know where he is, but Sohee should still be at the Han River if she's not home." Yubin.

"Han River?! At this hour? In this cold weather?! Is she nuts?!" Yenny.

Yubin got into the driver seat, while Yenny got into the front passenger seat. They drove out of the parking lot.

"Oh My God! It's raining!! Oh God! Please don't let anything bad happen to our Sohee. Please!" Yenny, she puts her hands together and pray.

Yubin anxiously drives to the Han River. Right when they reach the river, they hurry out of the car, grabs the umbrellas and run around searching for Sohee.

"Sohee-ah! Ahn Sohee! Where are you? Unnie are here!" Yenny and Yubin, they shouts as they run.

"SOHEE!!!" Yenny and Yubin, they both point at Sohee.

They ran toward Sohee, who is all crunched up like a statue in the coldness and just sitting there unmoved under the hard pouring rain.

"Sohee! Get up!" Yenny.

Yenny drops the umbrella on the ground and pull Sohee up, but because Sohee has stayed in that position unmoved for so long that her body froze up, she couldn't even move her legs, she collapsed and fell on the ground. Yenny and Yubin quickly picked her up but she just couldn't stand up straight. There were no energy  in her body whatsoever, her whole entire body was so weak and lifeless that it seemed like it was just a dead body without any soul. Even when her body keeps on falling over, Sohee face stays expressionless. She didn't make a noise when she falls. Her eyes didn't seems like they blinked either, but the tears just continues on to fall. Sohee looked completely dead. 

No matter how hard they tried to help Sohee to stands up, she keeps on falling. At last Yubin decided to throw the umbrella that she has been holding on her left hand away and put Sohee on her back, she carried Sohee to the car and put her in the back seat. Yenny got into the back seat while Yubin rushes over to the driver seat and drives to the hospital.