Chapter 47

Dear Boy

[At the hospital]

"Nabi-aah!!!" Jiyong, he runs inside the hospital as soon as the car stopped.

He sprints to the labor room with a big smile on his face.

"Umma! Where is Sohee??" Jiyong, he stopped when he sees his mom standing in front of the labor room.

"She is still inside---" Jiyong's mom, she didn't get to finish her sentence.

"Congratulation, it's a boy!" Nurse, she congrats Jiyong as she hands the baby over.

"The baby. . . our baby. . ." Jiyong, in amazement, words couldn't come out of his mouth as he holds the baby in his arms.

"It's a boy! Jiyong, it's a boy!!" Jiyong's dad, he speaks out in joys.

"He looks so much like you, Jiyong." Sohee's dad, he pads Jiyong's back.

"Thank you father." Jiyong, he bows to Sohee's dad.

With the baby, Jiyong walks into the room.

"Wife~ Look at our baby. He is such a healthy and adorable baby!" Jiyong, couldn't stop smiling, he shows her the baby.

"Baby~" Sohee.

On the bed she reaches her arms out for the baby, Jiyong then hands the baby over to her.

"Baby, welcome to this world~" Sohee, she kisses the baby's forehead.

"Jiyong get over. Let's take a family photo." Jiyong's mom.

Jiyong moves over next to Sohee and their baby. Sohee holds onto the baby, Jiyong and Sohee smiled looking at the camera.

"1, 2, 3!" Jiyong's mom, she took the photo.

"Hubby, he looks so much like you." Sohee, she holds the baby and smiles as she looks at Jiyong.

Just then.

"Is it a girl??!! Boy??!!!" Yubin, along with Wonder Girls she runs into the room.

"My nephew!!!" Daesung, together with Big Bang they also rushed into the room.

"It's a boy." Sohee, she hands to baby over to Sunye.

"Omo~~~ How cute~~ Look at his big round eyes looking at me!!" Sunye, she praises as she holds the baby boy.

"Why am I blushing?? His eyes are just so charming!!" Sunmi.

"He has already charmed girls within the first hour of being born, imagine how many more he will captures when he grows up." Yenny.

"I want to hold it." TOP.

Sunye hands to baby over to TOP.

"Hi there my son!" TOP.

"YAH! What do you mean 'my son'?? It's mine and Sohee's!!" Jiyong, he laughs.

"Hi there my godson!" TOP, he quickly fixes it.

"Our godson, umma is here~~" Yubin, she walks over by TOP.

"Look at your godmother, she's very tan and y isn't she??" TOP.

"YAH!! YAH!! I'm the godmother too!!!" Sunye, she walks over and take the baby.

"This boy like us more. We're the better godparents." Taeyang, he looks at Sunye and smile.

"What about us??!!" Sunmi and Seungri, they pouts.

"Why don't we all be this baby's godparents?? Problem solved~" Lim.

Suddenly.

"Yaaah!! Stop pushing me!!!!!" JYP, he and YG pushes each other as they walk toward the door.

"Who is pushing who??! You greedy old man! I'm going to get this baby!!" YG, he pushes JYP back.

After all of the push and pull the two old men JYP and YG finally made it through the door.

"Sohee-ah~ It's a girl right? Right?" JYP, he smiles with his eyes closed, so closed that he can't even see the sun.

"It's a boy." Jiyong, he trolls JYP.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~ Why??~~ I even prayed for this~~" JYP, he dramatically drops down to his knees.

"What did I say??! What did I say?! This baby has YG's blood running in it. It's Y.G BABY!!!" YG, he shouts in joys and excitements as he holds the baby.

"No love, no more!! No love, no more!!" JYP, he pitifully sings his song as he makes his way to the baby being hold in YG's arms.

"Don't touch the baby!! A deal is a deal! This baby belongs to YG!" YG, he turns his back against JYP.

"But, but, but it's still related to JYP. We're family. Lemme see the baby, lemme see!" JYP, he sneaks around trying to take a sneak peek of the baby.

While YG and JYP are busying themselves fighting over the baby, Jiyong's parents and Sohee's dad just stand there and watch.

"We are the grandparents. . ." Jiyong's mom, she pouts watching YG and JYP fighting over the baby.

"YAH!! That is OUR grandson!!!" Jiyong's parents and Sohee's dad, all together they shout at YG and JYP.

"That is OUR godson!!!!!" WonderBang, they shout at the same time as Jiyong and Sohee's parents.

YG and JYP stop what they were doing and look at WonderBang along with Jiyong and Sohee's parents shouting at them.

Not stopping themselves, everyone start to shout at each other, it turned into a MAJOR chaos in the hospital.

 

"It's MINE!!"

"OUR GRANDSON!!!"

"Godson, come to mommy!!"

"Don't touch my grandson!!"

"People, people, that is OUR kid!! Me and my wife made it!!"

"Give me my grandson!!"

"Hubby, our son. . ."

"Yaaah!! My nephew!!"

"Give me!! Give me!!"

"Kids like younger people, give us our godson!!"

 

CHAOS, it was just a CHAOS. Everyone was reaching for the baby, the NEW born baby.

However, the shouting and fighting stop. It all stopped when the baby starts to laugh.

"The baby is laughing. . .??" YG, he was amazed at the baby's laughs.

"How beautiful~~ Look at those sparkly jade-like eyes staring at you. And those cute, adorable and red lips laughing~~ I wanna bite it~~" Yubin.

"The baby is laughing at all of these people fighting over him. Stop fighting and give the baby back the its mom and dad." Jiyong's sister, she takes the baby and hand it over to Sohee.

"I want more nephews and nieces in the future." Jiyong's sister, she whispers to Sohee as she hands her the baby.

"Okay let's put the fight aside for now.  We are all mature adults here, let's stay calm." JYP, he fixes his shirt.

"Mature adult?? Don't make me laugh." YG, he trolls JYP.

"YAAAH!! You two old men, stop fighting over my grandson!!!" Jiyong's mom, she shouts.

"Y-yes ma'am." YG and JYP.

"By the way, Hubby, what will we name the baby??" Sohee, she asked holding the baby, looking up to Jiyong.

"Ji. . . Hmmm. . . ." Jiyong, he thinks.

"Kwon Ji Hoon!!!" Jiyong, he smiles looking at Sohee.

"Kwon Ji Hoon? I like that name." Sohee, she smiles.

Everyone congrats them and smiles as they welcome the baby into the world.

"Jiyong, the medias are on its way. You guys better hurry up and bring the baby home safely." Taeyang, he informs Jiyong as soon as he hangs up the phone.

"That's right. We were too busy fighting over the baby that we forgot about the medias." YG.

"The van is ready, hurry out. We will finish up the paper work." JYP.

Like that  Jiyong and Sohee secretly enter their black van and drove back home.

[While at the hospital]

"These are all of the paper work??" JYP, he holds onto the papers as he asks the nurse.

"Yes they are." Nurse.

"Thank you." YG, he tooks the papers and walk away.

"YAAAH! You old fart! Give me the papers!!" JYP, he follows behind.

"According to our deal Ji Hoon is under YG, as the mentor I should do all of Ji Hoon's paper work." YG, he walks away.

"YAAH!! Don't you walk away from me!!" JYP, he continues on to talk as he follows behind.

[Meanwhile, at Jiyong and Sohee's house]

"Finally, so peaceful~~" Sohee, she sits down on the couch with the baby in her arms.

"Ji Hoon my son, look at the chaos you created within your arrival. You sure have my genes~" Jiyong, he smiles as he talks to the baby.

"Nabi~~ Look, look!! He keeps on staring at me, he recognizes his dad!!" Jiyong.

"Can you hold him?? I still haven't recovered from the labor. It's still very painful." Sohee, she whines in pains.

"Go rest in our room then, I will watch over him." Jiyong, he takes the baby over.

"He is still a new born, don't play with him too much. Let him sleeps." Sohee, she reminds him as she walks into their room.

"Got it!!" Jiyong.

Jiyong then bring the baby into the baby room that  they prepared months ago. Seeing the baby yawning and blinking its eyes tiredly Jiyong put the baby down in the baby bed and watches it falls asleep.

[4 hours later]

"Hubby??" Sohee, she wakes up and walk to the living room.

"In here!" Jiyong, he shouts quietly.

Sohee enters the baby's room, she walks over to Jiyong, by the baby's bed.

"Nabi-ah~ I want to see Ji Hoon grows up, he will be a great man and make us proud." Jiyong, he stands up and back hug Sohee.

"He looks so in peace sleeping, just like an angel. God gave us this wonderful gift, we should really do our best to raise it into a righteous man." Sohee.

Together, they stand there hugging each other and watch their baby sleeps.

[2 years later]

"YAAAH!! Kwon Ji Hoon!!! Stop running and get over here!!! Put your shirt on!!" Jiyong, he got tired running after Ji Hoon.

"Appa, come and get me~~" Ji Hoon, he continue on to runs around the living room.

"Stop running around without your shirt on!!" Jiyong, he sighs tiredly as he sits down on the couch.

"See what you did?? He got that habit from seeing you walking around the house shirtless. You taught him a bad habit." Sohee.

Sohee walks over, takes the shirt and put it on Ji Hoon.

"How is it my fault?? It's our house, why I can't I be shirtless. It's hot!!" Jiyong.

"Appa paaboo~~ Merong~~" Ji Hoon, he pull down one of his eye bags and stick his tongue out looking at Jiyong.

"Yaah!! I'm your dad, your dad who made you!!" Jiyong, he points at Ji Hoon.

"Why do I feel like I'm raising 2 kids??" Sohee, she walks over to the kitchen.

"What do you mean 2 kids?? I'm a giant compare to Ji Hoon!" Jiyong.

"Ji Hoon is a baby, and you are a giant baby." Sohee, she trolls as she cleans the dinner table.

"And you're the one with the Mandu baby face." Jiyong, he laughs as he lays down on the couch.

Sohee just laughs it off and move on to washing the dishes.

Jiyong then gets up and walk over to the kitchen. He wraps his arms around her waist and hug her tight.

"I miss those times when it was just us two. . ." Jiyong, he pouts his lips.

"You were the one who said you want to have kid as soon as possible." Sohee, she continue on to wash the dishes.

"So??" Jiyong.

He looks at her, she looks at him. While Sohee continue on with washing the dishes Jiyong is busying himself kissing all over her neck.

"Yah, I'm washing the dishes." Sohee.

"Continue on with it, I'm not bothering your hands." Jiyong, he continue on kissing her neck.

"You're such a distraction. How am I suppose to wash the dishes when you're all over me like this??" Sohee.

Right then.

"Yah. Jiyong appa!! What do you think you're doing to Mandu umma?? No touching!! NO!" Ji Hoon, he points his finger as he warns Jiyong.

"What am I doing?? If I didn't touch your mom, if we didn't do anything you wouldn't even be here today." Jiyong, he stops kissing her neck and look at Ji Hoon.

"Bad Jiyong appa!! Don't touch my Mandu umma!!" Ji Hoon, he walks over and hits Jiyong's legs with his teddy bear.

"Yah!! Mandu umma is mine, I have the right to touch her and do whatever I want with her!" Jiyong, he moves around avoiding Ji Hoon's hits.

"NOO!! Mandu umma is MINE!! MINE! I will marry Mandu umma when I grow up!" Ji Hoon.

"Mandu umma, don't you worry. I will grow up to be a handsome man and I will make you into my beautiful bride." Ji Hoon, he runs over and hug Sohee.

"Awww~ Ji Hoon must grow up to be a great man, understand?" Sohee, she smiles.

"What about me?? I'm a great man too!!" Jiyong.

"Bed time, lemme read you a bed time story okay." Sohee, she carries Ji Hoon into his room.

"Yah! What is this?? 2 years ago I was fighting with Kim Heechul, Park Thunder and that Nichkhun guy for you and now I still have to fight with my son over you??" Jiyong.

[25 minutes later]

After reading the story and putting Ji Hoon to bed Sohee quietly walks away.

"He's sleeping." Sohee, she quietly closed the door when she sees Jiyong.

"Bed time!" Jiyong, he walks over and picks Sohee up.

"OMO~ Yah~~ What are you doing??" Sohee, she quietly shouted.

"You favored Ji Hoon over me, now it's your punishment." Jiyong, he carries her into their room and kicked the door closed.

What goes on behind the door???. . . married couple stuffs. . .

[5 months later]

"Ji Hoon, did you pack all of your stuff??" Sohee.

"Yes umma~" Ji Hoon, he shouts running out from his room carrying his teddy bear.

"Let's go see grandma and grandpa." Sohee.

[At Jiyong's parents' house]

"Ji Hoon, be good with grandma and grandpa okay?? Mom and dad will come back to get you tomorrow." Sohee, she pads Ji Hoon's head.

"Mom, dad, if you have anything just call us." Jiyong.

"Appa!! Don't you touch Mandu umma while I'm away okay?" Ji Hoon, with his lips pouts he points his finger at Jiyong.

"Puh-lease!!" Jiyong, he smirks then laugh if off.

He then takes Sohee's hand and they drive to the airport, flying to one of the resort island in Korea.

[At Ulleungdo Island's beach]

"Watching the sunset together like this reminded me of those days when we used to secretly date each other." Sohee, she leans her head on Jiyong's shoulder as they sit down on the sands watching the sunset.

"Doesn't this place remind you of our honeymoon in Hawaii??" Jiyong.

"It sure does." Sohee, she laughs.

"What are you laughing at??" Jiyong.

Sohee then stands up and shout into the ocean.

"Baby-aah~~ Umma really can't wait for your arrival~~" Sohee, she happily shouts into the ocean.

"What??!! Baby?? You are pregnant?? Again??!!" Jiyong, he stood up.

Sohee looks at him, smiles and nods.

"YAAAAAAAAAAH~~~ My beautiful wife and kidS!!!! My dream family !!!!" Jiyong, he picks her up and spin her around.

"Now our bosses won't bug us about which company Ji Hoon would be under." Jiyong, he holds her face, smiles, and then kisses her lips.

[7  months later]

"I'm telling you!!! This time it will be a girl! And she will be under JYP!!" JYP.

"You can have this baby if it's a girl. But regardless Ji Hoon will be under YG!" YG.

They argue with each other as they enter the labor room.

[Inside the labor room]

"Look at her long, dark eyelashes, her tall button nose, her perfect red heart shaped lips, and her cute chubby cheeks, just like her mom." Jiyong's mom.

"Let's name her Kwon So Mi." Sohee, she suggests.

"It sounds really cute it really matches her." Jiyong, he holds onto the baby.

"IT'S A GIRL!!! IT'S A GIRL!!!" JYP, he jumps in excitements.

"What is it?? So Mi??" JYP, with his mouth wide opened smiling he asks Jiyong and Sohee.

"Yes, Kwon So Mi." Sohee and Jiyong, they laughs at JYP's excitements.

"So Mi, my beautiful, beautiful So Mi~~ Welcome to JYP entertainment. It's JYP domiNATION!!!!" JYP, he laughs holding on to So Mi.

"What a beautiful baby. So Mi, hello~~" YG.

"YAAAH!! YAH! Stay away from So Mi. You have Ji Hoon already don't you steal So Mi from me!!" JYP, he warns YG.

"Just a little, let me take a look!!" YG, he tries to holds So Mi.

While those two continue on to argue with each other, Jiyong, Sohee, Wonder Girls, Big Bang, Sohee's dad and Jiyong's parents all just can't help but laugh.

"We just announced our relationships but here Jiyong and Sohee has already have 2 kids." Yubin, she looks at TOP.

"We now have a handsome godson and beautiful new born goddaughter." Daesung.

"Since we got married, why don't we just have our own kids??" Yenny, she smiles at Daesung.

"It's WonderBang babies!!!" Sunye.

"B to the I to the G to the BANG BANG!!! WON to the DER to the GIRLS GIRLS!!! About LOVE~~~!!!!" WonderBang.

The Kwon family of Kwon Jiyong, Kwon Sohee, Kwon Ji Hoon and Kwon So Mi then lives happily ever after~~

--The End--

 

  

Thank you everyone for reading my very first HeeDragon Fanfic.

I really love and appreciate those cute and super adorable comments from all of you.

Thank you for showing love to my HD Fanfic.

I had a great 48 days with all of you.

 

 

Check out Dear Boy 2 & Be Mine Or Die.

P.S. please look forward to the HeeDragon fanfics that I have in store for you all in the future~

 

Love, Linda <3