Chapter 10

Dear Boy

6 months later, now June in 2011.

"Jiyong looks better now a day." Taeyang.

"Of course, it has been a long time. His heart is now fully healed." TOP.

"YAH!! Let's eat dinner!" Jiyong, he shouts calling all the member to the living room to eat.

"Why are you so happy?" Taeyang.

"I'm going to Japan tomorrow. I miss that place." Jiyong, he smiled.

After their dinner, Jiyong and Taeyang drops down on the couch and watches TV.

"Today is June 26th, isn't it her 20th birthday tomorrow?" Jiyong, he thoughts to himself.

"Just 3 years ago I was dying for this day to come so I can propose to her, yet now it's like this. . ." Jiyong, he thoughs to himself and laugh.

Right then, on the TV:

"Wonder Girls' Sohee called Super Junior's Heechul on Young Street today. Heechul seems to be very happy to get a call from her. Here is the video clip of their conversation." the news reported.

"How is Heechul oppa?" Heechul.

"You're so talented and you're such a fun host, that's why I have such a great time listening to your radio show." Sohee.

"I always think of Sohee during broadcast. We met at Family Outing 2, right?" Heechul.

"Yes, during that time you took such good care of me, and I am very thankful for that." Sohee.

Their conversation continued on.

"Who is Heechul oppa to Sohee-shi?" Heechul, he reads from the fans' question.

"An oppa whom I'm very thankful to." Sohee.

"You're the person I'm very thankful forward to.  Whenever I'm irritated and I feel like I want to hit someone, I would always think of Sohee and then that would calm me down." Heechul.

"So please, some last words for me so I can wrap this up nicely." Heechul

"I enjoy listening to your radio show. I will root for your album's release so please show us a great stage. Thank you~" Sohee.

"Thank you, ooh isn't it your birthday tomorrow?" Heechul.

"Oh! Yeah, did you know that?" Sohee.

"Yes, I will play Wonder Girls' Nobody for you. Happy birthday~" Heechul.

Taeyang timely looks over to Jiyong, Jiyong's face doesn't look very happy. He then looks down to Jiyong's hand and Jiyong was clinching his fists in angers.

"I knew it. He still loves her." Taeyang, he thoughts to himself staring at Jiyong's fist.

Suddenly Jiyong gets up and walk to his room. Taeyang follows behind.

"What are you doing?" Taeyang.

"I'm going to Japan." Jiyong.

"Right now?!" Taeyang.

"Yeah." Jiyong.

He drove to the airport and took the flight to Japan.

When he arrived in Japan he took out his phone and contacts his Japanese friends.

"Yo, let's hit the club." Jiyong, on the phone.

He took the taxi to the club. There he drinks and party hard with his Japanese friends. He took many shots of alcohol. He is now drunk, but he continues on to drink more and more. His Japanese friend then offers him a smoke. Being drunk, not knowing what it is, Jiyong took it without any question. After he smoked it, he can instantly feel happy, he couldn't feel the pain in his heart of missing Sohee anymore. He felt as if he's in paradise. He laughs and party with his friends through out the whole night.

Next day, Jiyong woke up and found himself at a hotel. His manager then walks in.

"Ya, where did you go to drink last night? One of your friend brought you here after he called me with your phone. Wasn't you suppose to come today? Why did you arrive earlier?" the manager asked.

Jiyong didn't answer, he just looks completely spaced out.

"Whatever, whatever forget it. Get to work!" said the manager as he walks out of the room.

Jiyong rubs his head in confusion.

"What happened last night?Ahh, I don't remember anything. . . all I did was drink and smoke. Aish! whatever, who cares." Jiyong, he got up and went to the bathroom.

"Hey, that model Kiko or whatever her name is, she contacted us saying that she wants to have a dinner with you." said the manager.

"Who? Me?" Jiyong.

"Yeah, since she's famous here in Japan, use that chance to make yourself more known. It can helps with Big Bang's popularity." the manager.

"But we don't need it. We've already made a name for ourselves here." Jiyong.

"Just listen to me." the manager.

Jiyong then drove himself to the private restaurant and meet up with Kiko. When he walks into the door, someone called him from behind.

"Jiyong! come here~" Kiko, she hid behind the pole and called Jiyong over.

"Let's ditch this place and go to the amusements part." Kiko, she smiled to Jiyong.

Jiyong followed her request and went to the amusements park. They talke to each other and went on many rides together. Since it was at night time, not a lot of people recognized them. After their meeting Jiyong walked her to her van and bowed as he says goodbye. His manage then shows up and drove him home.

A week later, Jiyong is now back in Korea. Right when he arrives at the airport, his eyes were caught on the video of Sohee's interview with Nylon for her birthday photo shoot on the big TV screen attached to the wall. He stopped his foot steps and watches her.

"You're forever the same innocent and pure Ahn Sohee. Looks like I've changed too much." Jiyong, he thoughts to himself while watching the video, sad filled his face.

"You will hear about our comeback soon~" Sohee.

"Wonder Girls are coming back?!" Jiyong, he asked himself.

He suddenly smiles to the thought of seeing Sohee on TV again. But his smiles soon disappear as soon as he realizes that they've already broken up more than 6 months ago.

He walks toward the counter and picks up a Nylon magazine. After paying for it, he flips through the magazine to find Sohee's photos and interview. He stares at her photos and then read all of her answers to the interview questions.

"You've grown a lot. You're so mature now." Jiyong, he talks to himself as he looks at her photo.

He then sadly walks out of the airport with his head down. He gets into YG's van and went home.