Chapter 43

Dear Boy

[At the hospital]

"Doctor, please save her. Please, do anything you can to save her. Please!!" Jiyong, he pleads to the doctor as he runs aside the bed where Sohee is laying.

"Sorry but you can't enter this room, please stay behind and wait." Nurse, she stopped Jiyong from entering the emergency room.

"PLEASE SAVE HER!!!" Jiyong, he yells pleading to the doctor.

After finishing up all of the paper work Taeyang runs over to Jiyong.

"Jiyong, how is she? Is she okay??" Taeyang.

In shock Jiyong couldn't say a word, he drags his body over and sits down on the chair; he looks like a body without a soul.

"I don't. . . know what just happened. . . it took me 4 months to find her. . . yet when I met her. . . she was covered in blood. . . why must all of these tragic things happen to her??. . . Why must we go through all of these tragic things??? Why must it be US???" Jiyong, he stood up and punched the wall.

"Jiyong calm down. For every real love there will always be obstacles, tragic, pains, tears, joys, sorrows. . . all of these things are a test to prove your love. You must stay strong for her. She needs you just as much as you need her." Taeyang, he comforts Jiyong.

"I don't understand. . . why must those things happen to her?? Why can't it be me?? I can take it, I can take all of those pains for her. . . why must it be her?? Seeing her being covered in blood like that. . . the pain that I felt seeing that is worst then dying! Do you know?? Do you know how hard it is to witness the person you love bleeding to dead like that?? WHY MUST IT HER??!!" Jiyong, he cries.

"Jiyong, calm down!! You need to get yourself together. At this critical moment you need to stay strong!" Taeyang.

Listening to Taeyang, Jiyong tries his best to calm down and wait for the doctor, they sits on the chairs waiting nervously for the news.

After 3 short minutes the doctor walk out.

"Who's the guardian for this young lady?" Doctor, he asked.

"Me. I'm her husband, Kwon Jiyong." Jiyong, he stood up and walks toward the doctor.

"Kwon Jiyong. . .?? Husband. . .?? So she is married after all. . ." Nichkhun, his face turns sad as he thinks to himself while hiding behind the wall.

"Your wife lost a lot of blood, we are trying our best to save her life. We're transferring more blood into her system and she will be save, however. . ." Doctor, he signs.

"However, the baby cannot be save." Doctor, he looks at Jiyong in the eyes as he informs them.

"Baby? What baby?? What are you talking about??" Jiyong, he asked the doctor.

"Your wife is 4 months pregnant, she just had a miscarriage." Doctor.

The doctor then walk back inside to continue on with the surgery.

Hearing the doctor saying that Sohee was pregnant for 4 months Jiyong couldn't believe it, he fell down to the floor, he couldn't speaks, words wouldn't come out of his mouth, he stares blankly into the space.

"Jiyong! Jiyong!" Taeyang, he tries to get Jiyong up.

"Taeyang. . . I didn't hear wrong. . . right?? Did. . . did the doctor just say that Sohee was pregnant with my baby. . .?? Did he just say that she had a miscarriage. . .?? TELL ME!!! TELL ME THAT I HEARD WRONG!! TELL ME!!" Jiyong, he grabs a hold on Taeyang's collars and shouts in madness.

"Jiyong!! Get back to your senses!! You did NOT hear wrong. . . Sohee's and your baby is. . . gone. . . I'm sorry." Taeyang, he tried his best to comfort Jiyong at the same time get him back to his senses.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WHY??!! WHY???!!!" Jiyong, he grabs his head and screams; drowned in madness he punched the wall causing his hand to bleed.

"I ALMOST lost my wife, the woman that I love more than anything, more than my own life. . . now that I found her, still alive. . . our baby is. . . our baby is. . . dead. . . why must this happen to us??? WHY??!!" Jiyong, he cries.

Seeing Jiyong going insane due to the news Taeyang tries to hold onto Jiyong and calm him down before he continue on to hurt himself. Couldn't say a word Taeyang just holds onto his best friend.

[40 minutes later]

"Doctor, how is she?? How is my wife??" Jiyong, he ran over to the doctor as soon as the doctor walks out of the emergency room.

"Though her body is in a very weak condition, her body will eventually heals itself and she will be fine. She is sleeping now and will wake up by tomorrow." Doctor, he then walks away with all of the nurses.

Jiyong and Taeyang bows to them as they leave.

After bowing, Jiyong slowly in sadness walk into Sohee's patient room.

Taeyang stayed outside, he didn't want to interrupt the two. He calls Sunye to inform her about the situation, and then continue on to stay outside and watches over the two of them.

Jiyong quietly open the door, he stopped half way opening the door, he stopped and look at Sohee laying on the bed. He then walk in, trying his best to hold in the tears. He walks over by Sohee's bed, seeing her pale and skinny face, being reminded of the lost of their baby, he couldn't hold in his tears, he turns his head, trying his best to stop his tears. He then turns around, sits down on the chair, holds onto Sohee's cold hand, look at her face, trying to control his emotions and stay strong.

He continue on to just look at her face, couldn't say a word, he cries. He couldn't bare to look at her in such a condition. He couldn't accept it, he couldn't accept her act of committing suicide, went on missing for 4 months, and lastly losing their baby. His pains were so tremendous that he couldn't put them in words, all he could do was cry.

[An hour later]

"Sohee!! Sohee!! Where is she? Where is Sohee??" Sunye, along with the rest of Wonder Girls, they run to Taeyang.

"Sohee is inside." Taeyang.

After hearing Taeyang Sunye immediately try to run inside.

"Jiyong is also inside." Taeyang, he stopped Sunye.

Sunye broke into tears, she couldn't believe that Sohee was missing the whole 4 months with that baby in her stomach, and to have a miscarriage like that, Sunye couldn't take it.

Just then the rest of Big Bang also came.

"Hyung, how is Sohee?? Where is Jiyong hyung??" Daesung.

"Sohee is still very weak, but she will get better soon. Jiyong is inside with her. Let's give them more time for each other. The best we can do now is just wait by their side and watch over them." Taeyang.

Like that all of their members stay outside and watch over them.

[Inside the room]

For hours and hours Jiyong would just hold onto Sohee's hand, look at her and pray to God for her safety. Many hours would pass yet he would stay still in the chair, not moving an inch, he continue on to stay by her side, holding onto her hand. 

Finally, around 2:00AM he gets up, tiredly he walks to the door, slowly open it and look at the other members who were worried and were to see Sohee.

Right when Jiyong walks out of the door, almost immediately everyone else rushes inside. Everyone but Taeyang, he stays behind with his best friend Jiyong. They sits down on the chairs

"She will be awake tomorrow, you should rest soon. It has been 6 hours already." Taeyang.

"I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight, not even closing my eyes. . . that feeling. . . the feeling of a bullet passing through my heart, that was what I was experiencing when I learned that she was. . . she was pregnant and had a miscarriage. Seeing her going through all of those pains really is unbearable. . ." Jiyong, he covers his head, putting his head down.

"Everything happens for a reason, after the pains and tears, joys and fortunes will follow. Fate arranged for everything to happen, just believe it." Taeyang.

"Thanks man." Jiyong, he looks at Taeyang and thank him.

Jiyong looks up as everyone start to walk out of the room.

"We saw her, that's enough already. She needs you the most right now, please stay by her side and take care of her." Sunye, she tries to control her emotions.

"The media will get suspicious if all of us stay, there are too many." Yenny.

"I will stay, the rest of you go home and rest." Sunye.

"Sunye, Jiyong and I will stay." Taeyang.

With much hesitations the rest of the members had no choice but to leave the hospital.

Jiyong then walks back into the room.

On the chair, by her side he stays up the whole night watching over her and pray for her.

[Next morning]

Sohee slowly open her eyes, with her still blurry vision she looks around and start to move a little. Her movements woke Jiyong up, he was sleeping sitting on the chair with his head laying on her bed.

"Sohee??! You're awake?? Are you okay?" Jiyong, he holds onto her shoulders and ask her.

Sohee looks at Jiyong, she stares for a short seconds then she realized that she is now in a hospital.

"Baby!! Where is my baby??!!" Sohee, she get off the bed and runs to the door.

"Sohee Stop!" Jiyong, he grabs onto her waist and hold her back.

"Let go of me! I need to look for my baby!" Sohee, she tries to take his hands off.

"Ahn Sohee! Listen to me!" Jiyong, he turns her around to face him.

"Our baby. . . the doctor said. . . the doctor said it was impossible to save the baby. . . it's gone." Jiyong, he tries to control his emotions as he tells Sohee.

"You're lying!! Our baby is still alive!" Sohee, she pushes his hands of her and turn back to the door.

"The Baby IS Gone!!" Jiyong, he turns her back to him.

"You're lying! You're lying!! Let go of me! I need to look for the baby. . . I need to look for the baby. . ." Sohee, she broke down into tears.

Jiyong is now trying his best not to get emotion, not knowing what to do he just stood there and watch Sohee crying on the floor. After a while he walk closer to her and tried to get down to face her, but before he could Sohee stood up.

"You probably didn't want this baby. . . but it is very important to me. Though you're with someone else now. . . that was our baby, it was the evidence of our love. . . or my love for you. . . you may not care for it but I do. I would do anything to protect it, even if it means my life." Sohee, she looks at Jiyong in the eyes and speaks as her tears start to fall.

"How can you just those words?? That baby is 'OUR' it was the proof of our love!! Did you really believe in those 2 stupid photos??!! How old are you now to believe in it?? Can't you tell that it was a set up??!! Did you not know how many people there are in this world that wishes for us to break up?? Hundreds and thousands are hoping for our separation, they will do ANYTHING, anything possible to destroy our relationship!! Because we are not normal people, we are constantly being watch by thousands of eyes from each and every different angles. Our every movements are being watch and record, this world is not as simple and innocent as you may thought it was. Instead of believing them, you should believe in me. I'm your husband, we are in this together, you are my lifetime partner! The vows that we made, 'a commitment made in love, kept in faith, lived in hope and eternally made new.' That is what going to happen. Believe in me!" Jiyong, he looks deep into her wet, teary eyes.

Hearing his truthful words, feeling his sincerities, looking into his eyes, she hugs him and cries.

"I miss you. I miss being with you. I really though that you abandoned me. . . I though that you were bored with me and didn't love me anymore." Sohee, she speaks as she hugs him.

"Pabo!! What was going on in your head? Where did you get that silly idea from?? With a wife beautiful inside out like you, why would I need to look at someone else??" Jiyong, he looks at her.

Sohee then suddenly start to tears up again, she turns her back against him to hide her tears.

"Why are you crying now??" Jiyong, he turns her back to face him.

"What am I going to do?? I lost our baby. . . I failed as a mom to protect our baby. I couldn't save it. . . it was all my fault. I should have been more careful! I don't deserve to be a mom. . . It was all my fault!!" Sohee, she blames herself.

"Ahn Sohee you fool!! Why are you blaming yourself?. . . Though the baby couldn't be save, at least you're still alive and breathing. You are now the reason for my existent, without you I will have no purpose to continue on living. We lost one baby but you're still here, we can have more baby in the future." Jiyong, he comforts her.

Unable to speak she just look at him.

"Okay, I get it. I'm handsome, stop staring at me. I will blush if you keep on staring like that." Jiyong, he teases her.

"Let's go back to Seoul, let's go back to our house. Let's start again. The new chapter of our story will sure be a great one!" Jiyong, he takes her hand and smile looking at her.

"Wait!! Wait! I can't go yet. I have to go give Nichkhun and his mom my greeting. Since I don't think I will ever be able to go back there, I need to see them before going back." Sohee, she pulls his arm back.

"Nichkhun?? Who is that?? Who is he??" Jiyong, he asked not looking too happy.

"My savior. He saved me." Sohee, she looks at Jiyong.

[At the village]

"Hello." Sohee, she bows to Nichkhun and his mom.

"Hello." Jiyong, he also bowed to Nichkhun's family.

"This is my husband." Sohee, she timidly introduced him.

"Are you that useless man who made this girl committed suicide??" Nichkhun's mom.

"Mom! Don't say that!" Nichkhun.

"I'm sorry, there were a little misunderstanding between us." Sohee.

"Thank you for taking care of my wife for the past 4 months. I can't thank you enough, I am very grateful toward you two." Jiyong, he bows to them.

"I hope you will forgive me for not telling you this. . . but we are from Seoul and we are both members of idol groups. I hid my identity because I didn't want to bring in anymore troubles. . . please forgive me." Sohee, she bows to Nickhun and his mom.

"I know. . . I saw you both on TV." Nichkhun.

"You did??" Sohee, she was surprised.

"You guy's faces are everywhere on Jeju Island's street. . . I saw it when I was out. .  I'm such a fool for not knowing it sooner. Anyway, knowing that you are okay and are happy with your husband. . . that's good enough for me. Be happy." Nichkhun, he put on a smile for Sohee and bid his farewell, trying to hold back his emotions.

Like that both Jiyong and Sohee bowed and take their leave.

Nichkhun stood still filled with sadness, he watches Sohee walking away in Jiyong's arms. 

"Be happy." Nichkhun, he tried to stop his tears from falling.