Chapter 36

Dear Boy

[At Hawaii]

Jiyong walks out of the private jet first, then offers his hand to Sohee. He carefully helps her walk down the stairs.

"Waaaah~~ So sunny and beautiful~" Sohee, she looks at the beautiful ocean and the sunny hot weather.

"Let's go check in with the hotel first, we will explore Hawaii later. Let's go!" Jiyong, he grabs their luggage.

[Thirty minutes later]

After checking in the hotel and putting their stuff away in their room, Jiyong and Sohee went out to the lively street of Hawaii where everyone is enjoying their time.

They enjoyed their time watching all of the street performers as they walk all over the street. They stopped by some food places and eat. The night starts to fall. The performers are now preparing for their fire special stage and the Hawaiian dancers. Jiyong and Sohee takes part of the audience and watches the special stages. They laugh and enjoy their time there.

After exploring the Hawaiian cultures, Jiyong and Sohee hands in hands walk down the night street.

"How was it? Fun?" Jiyong, he looks at Sohee as they walk.

"How great would it be if we can be like this everyday." Sohee.

"Though we will have to get back to work soon, we are now married, we can have a lot more time to spend with each other." Jiyong. 

"Kwon Sohee!! My beautiful wife!! From now on you can enjoy your life with me!" Jiyong, he picks her up and spins her around on the street full of streetlights and romance.

They fall more and more in love with each other as time goes on.

[Back at the hotel]

After they both took a shower, they're now sitting on the bed with wines and petals of red roses lying on the floor.

"Cheers!" Jiyong&Sohee, they raises the glass and cheers.

After finishing up their drinks, Jiyong puts all of the stuff away, and they starts to talk.

"What would we be like fifty years from now?" Jiyong, he grabs Sohee's waist and pull her in closer to him.

"Ummm. . . we will probably be a very, very old couple. Our hairs will be grey and we will be all wrinkly. Grandpa Jiyong and granny Sohee??" Sohee, she laughs.

"You forgot one thing." Jiyong.

"What is it?" Sohee.

"We will also be grandparents, we will play with our grandkids and tell them about our love story, etc." Jiyong.

"But in order to have grandkids, we have to make some kids of our own first." Jiyong.

He turns over and look at her. Sohee smiles at his confession. 

Jiyong looks at her lips, she stares at his eyes and they kiss. After sometime of kissing, he lays her down and continue on with their wedding night. Just like that they spent their first night together as a married couple.

[Next morning]

Sohee wakes up first, she rubs her eyes then turns over to look at Jiyong's sleeping face. She smiles at his cute bloated face. In fact both of their faces are bloated.

"Hubby-aah~~ Wake up~" Sohee, she kisses him.

Jiyong opens his eyes and smiles at Sohee.

"It's nice to wake up with such a beautiful wife like you next to me. But I don't wanna wake up yet, let's sleep some more." Jiyong.

He covers them up with the blanket and go back to sleep.

"You can continue on to sleep. I'll go make us some breakfast." Sohee, she tries to get out of the bed.

"What breakfast? We're in a hotel not at home. We can just order the breakfast later. Go back to sleep already. It's still early." Jiyong, he pulls her back down.

"Don't you love sleeping the most? Let's go back to sleep." Jiyong.

"I do love to sleep, but since we're on our honeymoon I don't want to sleep. I want to spend as much time awake with you as possible." Sohee.

"You're right. . .Okay, I'll wake up." Jiyong.

[An hour later]

After washing up, Jiyong orders the breakfast.

When the breakfast arrives Jiyong and Sohee sits down and eat their breakfast together.

Once breakfast was over, they hold hands and walk down the beach together. They talks and laughs as they walk.

Jiyong then takes out his camera and snap photos of Sohee in her beautiful white maxi dress, Sohee also takes many photos of Jiyong. Together they take many photos as well. They sit down by the ocean's waves. Sohee puts her feet in the ocean and tan herself under the sun. Jiyong then picks her up.

"Yaaaah!! What are you doing? Don't you throw me into the ocean!! Yaaah!" Sohee, she screams.

Jiyong pretended to throw her into the ocean, he enjoyed seeing her being scared. After scaring her, he puts her down, wraps his stomach and laugh. Sohee then splashes him with the ocean water, not losing to Sohee he also splashes her back with the ocean water. They played like kids.

Sohee grabs a tree branch and drew "Jiyong <3 Sohee" on the sand. Jiyong follows and drew "Mr. and Mrs. Kwon!" right next to Sohee's.

And like that they spent their whole entire week of honeymoon together making memories and love.

[A week later]

After getting off their private jet, they get into Jiyong's car and drive to their new house.

"Where is our house at?" Sohee.

"You'll see." Jiyong.

"Wait, we should go buy the stuffs for our house first. Stop by the mall or something." Sohee.

"Got it." Jiyong.

He pulls over by the mall and parked the car. As soon as they get out of the car they were immediately surrounded by many  people, many cameras are taking photos of them. Jiyong instantly grabs Sohee and cover her, with much difficulties they finally made their way into the store. Many fans and other people stay out of the store and watches them do their shopping.

"Hubby, are you sure we should continue on to shop like this?" Sohee, she worriedly look at the amount of people watching them shopping.

"Don't worry, this is their first time seeing us in public after our wedding so they're a little over excited. Soon they won't bother us anymore." Jiyong.

They continue on to shop and bought many things.

"Can you send all of these to our house." Jiyong, he takes out his credit card and pay.

Just like that they finished with their shopping. 

[At their house]

"Waaaaaaah~~~~ This really is our house?!" Sohee, she runs around the big empty space as soon as they arrive.

"Wow! With these glass windows we can see all of Seoul's night views!" Sohee.

Jiyong laughs at Sohee who is running around in their house excitingly. Sohee then walk over to the glass window and staring at the Seoul's night views. Jiyong walks over and back hug her.

"I'm really looking forward to spend the rest of my life with you like this." Jiyong, he smiles as he hugs her.

They stand there hugging each other and look at the night views of the beautiful crowded city of Seoul.

The door bell rings, the stuffs that they bought arrived.

They start to decorate their house.

"Hubby, you decorate the living room, leave the bedroom to me." Sohee, she runs into the bedroom.

"Yaaah! Don't you make it all pretty. That is 'OUR' bedroom, I'm sleeping there too you know! Nabi-aaaaah!! Did you hear me?!" Jiyong.

Heard Jiyong, Sohee sneaks her head out from the room and reply back.

"Don't worry and just decorate the living room well." Sohee, she sticks her tongue out.

"Hubby-aah~ I finished with decorating our room. I'll go make us some dinner okay." Sohee, she speaks as she walks into the kitchen.

When Jiyong finished his decorations in the living room he walks over to the kitchen.

"What are you cooking, Nabi-aah~?" Jiyong.

"Kimchi soup." Sohee.

"Need help?" Jiyong.

"No, I'm the wife, I need to do these. Why don't you help me set up the table." Sohee.

"I don't eat in the kitchen, can we eat in the living room instead?" Jiyong, he whines.

"Hubby!! You need to fix that bad habit of yours. We're living together now, let's eat in the kitchen like we're suppose too." Sohee, she smiles.

"Okay, okay. Anything my wife say." Jiyong, he laughs.

Sohee then bring the foods over to the kitchen table and they starts to eat. As they eat they keep on looking into each other's eyes and smiles, and because of it they took over an hour just to finish their meal.

Once they finished their meal Sohee brings the dishes over the sink and washes them.

And like that they spend their first day at their new house.