Chapter 30

Dear Boy

After they watched the sunrise together Jiyong drove Sohee back to Wonder Girls' dorm. 

[At Big Bang's dorm]

"Hyung, why is he smiling nonstop like this? It's scaring me." Seungri.

"Go ask him yourself." Taeyang.

"Guys, I think it's about time to let the world know about me and Sohee." Jiyong, he looks at s.

"Omomo! Hyung, you're willing to let go of your popularity? OKAY! I will steal all of your fangirls away then!!" Seungri, he smiled big.

"Keep dreaming. My fans will still love me, plus most of them already know anyway." Jiyong.

Seungri pouts at Jiyong's reply.

"You sure it will be fine?" Taeyang.

"Yea, I thought about it a lot. The fans already know, there's nothing to hide. I want the world to know about us. Plus this will stop Heechul and Thunder from fanboying over Sohee. I'm tired of seeing those articles about them expressing their love to her." Jiyong.

"I think Heechul has already know about you two a long time ago. Base on his connections in this industry, there is nothing that he doesn't know. He probably just chose to not care. He's Kim Heechul after all." Taeyang.

"I know. He's not the type to easily give up on something. Especially if it is something he really wants. He has been eyeing Sohee ever since 2007, 5 years already." Jiyong.

"It's the same for Thunder. He knows that Heechul likes her very much, yet he still dare to say he likes Sohee. Those two aren't going to give up on Sohee that easily even if you announce your relationship." Taeyang.

"That's her charm. She has the ability to capture many guys' heart and make them super loyal to her. I'm no exception here." Jiyong.

"We'll just wait and see then." Jiyong, he walks into his room and closed the door.

[Next day, at YG building]

Inside the meeting room.

"Why do you suddenly want to go on Strong Heart?" YG.

"Because I want to announce my relationship." Jiyong.

"With you and Sohee?" YG.

"Yea. How do you know?" Jiyong.

"You think I wouldn't know? Both me and JYP has already know about this a long time ago." YG.

"I thought so. I can understand why you helped me to keep this secret, but I don't understand JYP. He didn't allow Wonder Girls to date, yet he helped me and Sohee to keep this secret." Jiyong, he questioned.

"He knows everything. We both know everything. He chose to help you guys because he favors Wonder Girls the most, and he doesn't want to hurt them. He looks at them as his own daughters. He was busy enough with their US debut and stuff, he wouldn't have time to worry about this relationship. As for me, as long as you two are happy and your fans are fine with it, I'm okay with it. Just don't get too distracted, love her well, but make sure to stay on track with your career. Understand?" YG.

"I will accept your request. Get ready for it. I will contact the show right now." YG, he dismisses Jiyong.

[A week later]

"Sohee!!! Hurry!! Come over here!" Yenny, she calls Sohee over to the computer.

Sohee along with other members hurry over.

"G-Dragon admits to be in a relationship on Strong Heart." Sunye, she reads the article's title.

"G-Dragon will reveal his girlfriend on Strong Heart's episode tonight." Yubin, she reads.

"So this is how he will announce it." Sohee.

"You know about it?" Lim.

"Yeah. He asked me about it. At first I didn't like the idea, but I do want to stop hiding our relationship. So I agree to it." Sohee.

"Let's watch it on TV tonight!" Yenny, she gets excited.

The news of Jiyong being in a relationship spread all over cross the Korean nation. Many of Big Bang's fans are in shock with this news, they spam Jiyong's me2day with questions, many of them cried and threatened to kill the girlfriend. 

[2 hours later]

All of Wonder Girls gather together in front of the TV to watch. At the same time at Big Bang's dorm, all of the boys gather in front of the TV to catch the episode as well.

Everyone gets nervous and excited when Jiyong's part starts.

"Jiyong-shi, your title is 'Wonderful' why is that? Isn't that Wonder Girls' fanclub name?" MC.

"Yes that is Wonder Girls' fanclub name." Jiyong, he answered

"Why is that your title?" MC.

"I wrote many songs right? I wrote them based on my personal life, experience and also from movies and other things. Well, I wrote Wonderful based on my own feeling and experience." Jiyong.

"Wait, wait, wait. Base on the lyrics of Wonderful, this is for a lover. Jiyong-shi, you. . . perhaps. . ." MC, he gets suspicious.

"I have once said that if it's for a lover, I'd like her to listen to Wonderful. The reason is because I wrote it for her." Jiyong.

"I would like to announce that I am currently in a relationship." Jiyong.

"OMO! Really?" MC.

The whole audience along with other celebrities in the set of Strong Heart were in shock. All of their jaws dropped and their eyes opened wide to the announcement.

"Who is it? Is she a celebrity?" MC, he asked in shock.

"Yes she is. She is from a very very famous girl group, they're not just Korean stars, they're world star." Jiyong.

"I'm currently dating Wonder Girls' Sohee." Jiyong, he smiled as he announces.

Jiyong looks around and just laughs at all of the shock faces in the set. Everyone faces froze when they learned that Big Bang's G-Dragon is dating Wonder Girls' Sohee.

"Jiyong-shi, you're so brave to announce this. Aren't you afraid that it will cause damage to both groups since Big Bang and Wonder Girls are two of the biggest idols group right now." MC.

"It's true that Wonder Girls are very famous world wide right now, their hard work paid off, I'm very proud. But in America it's very common for celebrity to date so this won't affect Wonder Girls' work in America at all." Jiyong, he explains.

"How long have you guys been dating?" MC.

"Big Bang and Wonder Girls had many collaborations back in 2007 and 2008, our relationship started from there." Jiyong.

"Who made the first move?" MC.

"When I first saw her in their Irony music video, I thought she was really unique and cute. So I eventually made up an excuse just to meet them. I purposely asked our boss to let us visit JYPE and get our Irony dance lesson from Wonder Girls personally for our concert parody." Jiyong.

"Then when we had our collaboration I asked the dance choreographers if I can arrange the couple, I purposely made Sohee my partner so that I can be with her." Jiyong, he laughs.

"We started to date after that. But when Wonder Girls had to leave for their US works we started to have problems. I had many scandals and rumors with other girls and it hurt her a lot. I felt really bad that I putted her through all of that. We did once broke up for a little more than a year, but then we got back together." Jiyong.

"Now I just want to be with her, to wipe her tears away, to cheer her up, to show her support, to protect her, to make her smile, and to love her." Jiyong.

"The lyrics in Wonderful were my confession to Sohee. I once sing it to her, but that was before we officially dated. After WonderBang, both groups keep in touch with each other, so I would text her from time to time. I texted her to come meet me and hang out, there I confess my liking of her with Wonderful. We started to get closer and closer and eventually date after that." Jiyong.

"How did you confess? Can you sing it?" MC.

Jiyong looks at the audience, smile and then starts to sing.

 

"Why are you being so shy, don't be afraid and come closer

You're Wonderful, you make me crazy

I can feel something special from you, tell me

You're Wonderful, talk to me baby

Sometime it's hard, feel tired, fight occasionally, feel hatred

But know this, believe that you're the only one

You're Wonderful, you're so amazing

Ma girl, yo love, you are a home-run, you're out of this world

Don't be sad, don't be afraid, leave everything to me

I will be next to you, I will always protect you

I will always be by your side, you're my my my my girl, I'll be your man

 

I will protect your happiness and sadness, I will only deliver warmness

I am a strong mazinger who is always next to you

People are jealous of us, maybe that is making you more afraid

Don't worry about it now, you just need to think cool, 'I don't care'

If you are alone, if you are the same as me

If you want, I will be your friend

If this night feels too long, if you need me

Don't hesitate and come to me

I need you right now!"

 

"Now that I look at it, the lyrics does describe Sohee. . . But why did you titled it 'Wonderful'?" MC.

"Because to me she's wonderful and when I wrote this I thought of her fans, how will they accept it if I date her? All of those thoughts." Jiyong.

He then turns to the camera and ask:

"Wonderfuls, you will trust me with Sohee right? I will make sure to love her well and to never make her cry. Please put your trust in me." Jiyong.

"Also, VIPs you will understand oppa right? I love all of my fans, but I have to have my own love as well. Now that you know I love Sohee, you will also love and support her right?" Jiyong, he smiles.

"Waaaah!!" MC, he claps.

"I don't know how you can announce it but I applaud you for it. This is scary~~ To my knowledge, Sohee is the most loved and protected within Wonderfuls, and you're the most loved and protect within VIPs. I'm scared of what will happen between the two fanclubs. Maybe we shouldn't air this episode." MC.

Jiyong laughs at the MC's statement.

"You say the Exact same thing that Sohee said. She really doesn't want me to reveal it, but I talked her into it. The reason is because we always had to hide and meet in secret, it's tiring. And I want those scandals and rumors of me and other girls to stop, because it was hurting her. And when she gets hurt, I can't take it; seeing her in pain feel like having knives stabbing into my heart. No matter what will happen when this come out, we will face it together. I will protect her from all of it, if someone want to hurt her, get through me first. Unless you walk over my dead body, no one is allow to hurt her. This is my decision to reveal it. I asked her to be my girlfriend because I love her, if love is a crime then I don't know how this world work anymore. I know fans love their idols to the dearest but sometime they need to realize that idols are human too, they need love too." Jiyong, he stated.

"Strong Heart! Here is your trophy!" MC, he hands Jiyong the trophy.