Chapter 46

Dear Boy

[2 hours later]

After finishing up with decorating the baby room Jiyong and Sohee sit down on the sofa and watches TV.

"How long has it been since we sit down together like this and watch TV??" Jiyong.

"I don' t know. . . a long time. . ." Sohee, she flips through the channels.

"Woow! The medias sure are fast. The news is already spreading." Sohee.

"Let's see what they're saying." Jiyong.

[On the TV]

"Big Bang's G-Dragon just announced that his wife, Wonder Girls' Sohee is now 2 weeks pregnant. The news shocked many of Koreans, tons of fans and many other celebrities. The internet is in chaos with all of the news about their new baby. The couple got married 6 months ago and they will be welcoming their first born 9 months from now. Here footage of them shopping for the baby stuffs." Reporter.

"They filmed us shopping?" Sohee.

"Baby-aah~ You are already famous, look at all the news about you." Jiyong, he speaks as he touches Sohee's stomach.

"Baby, when you grow up don't get into a lot of scandal like your dad okay?? Also don't get a lot of tattoos and dye your hair every 2 months. Don't learn all the bad things from your dad. Take my genes." Sohee.

"What do you mean all of the bad things?? Can't you see how many good qualities I have?? My handsome face, my singing, dancing, , and composing skills. Not to mention my fashion sense. Baby, don't take your mom's quiet personality, be more outgoing like me." Jiyong.

"I can sing, I can dance, I can rap and I'm an actress also!! I helped with 2PM's Hands Up, I also designed Wonder Girls' outfits and concepts, Korea named me the 'The Female G-Dragon' I'm not much different from you, you know??" Sohee, she defends herself.

"That is true, we are alike." Jiyong.

"If it's a girl, I think it will have your cute chubby cheeks, your cute tall button nose, your heart shaped lips, your long and y legs, your soft silky hair, your white milky skin. Another version of Sohee?? Mimi-Sohee??" Jiyong, he laughs thinking to himself.

"What if it's a boy? I think it will be very talented like you, it will grow up to be a great muscian. It will sings, dances, raps, and lead the fashion world." Sohee.

"What if our baby want to follow us and be an idol also?? Will you agree with it?" Sohee, she looks at him.

"Everyone have their own dream, if our baby want to be an idol, then let it be. I'm sure my boss YG will make him into a great muscian like me." Jiyong, he feels proud talking about his achievements.

"What do you mean YG?? The baby will be train under JYP entertainment." Sohee.

"Say who?? Of course it will be under YG. You're now part of the Kwon family and also part of YG family, our baby will continue on the Kwon family so it will also have to continue on the YG family. That is how it should be." Jiyong.

"Are you that positive that our baby will be under YG?? Let's wait and see." Sohee.

"We'll see. Just don't cry when it becomes a trainee under YG." Jiyong, he sticks his tongue out and walk to the kitchen to get snacks.

"It's JYP domiNATION!!!" Sohee.

[6 months later, March 2014]

"Why are you fighting with me over this?? Your Jiyong took away my Sohee, my beloved Sohee and now you want to take the baby too???!!" JYP.

"The baby always have to follow the dad, the baby's father is under our company so it would make sense that the baby get train under YG right?" YG.

"We fought over Rain and Se7en in 2003, then we fought over Big Bang and 2PM in 2006, and now we are fighting over Jiyong and Sohee's baby in 2014. This fight will never end does it??" JYP.

"That's why you should just give up and let the baby join our company." YG.

"In your dream! I will fight for this baby til the end!! It's JYP domiNATION!!!!! All over the world!!" JYP.

"Why don't we do this, if it is a boy then he will join YG, if it is a girl then it will join JYP. You made Wonder Girls so you will have the girl, I made Big Bang so I will get the boy. Deal?" YG.

"It's a deal." JYP, he offers his hand for a handshake.

"With their looks and talents they will make the most perfect baby ever. I need to have this baby!" JYP.

"This baby will join YG for sure! We must have it!!" YG.

YG and JYP both then leave the restaurant.

[Next day]

"Why are their bosses fighting over the baby??? It's our grandkid, we should be the one to have it!!" Jiyong's mom.

"The baby is only 6 months old, yet everyone is fighting over it. It should be under my care, I'm the grandfather!" Sohee's dad.

"The baby's last name will be Kwon, I think we are the one who will be taking care of the baby." Jiyong's dad.

"Mom, dad stop! The news of JYP and YG fighting over Jiyong and Sohee's baby is already spreading all over Korea, why are you creating another battle. It's Jiyong and Sohee's baby, why is everyone fighting over it??" Jiyong's sister.

"Just like the mom and dad, this baby sure created a lot of headline news." Sohee's dad, he looks at Jiyong.

"Sohee, my baby, you're only 22 years old. . . yet you're becoming a mom. . . so fast. . . I can still remember when you first started to walk. . ." Sohee's dad, he starts to get emotional.

"Appa~~" Sohee, she pads her dad's back.

"Jiyong, you did good my son. With our beloved daughter-in-law, hurry and give me more grandkids." Jiyong's dad.

Hearing Jiyong's dad Sohee's dad were shocked.

"My baby girl is only 22. . ." Sohee's dad.

"Everyone stop fighting over the baby. The foods are getting cold. Let's eat!!" Jiyong's sister.

Jiyong just look at everyone and laugh, he laughs at their cute reactions to his and Sohee's baby.

[3 months later, at Strong Heart recording studio]

Jiyong just finished telling his story.

"So everyone from your company to your family fought over the baby??" Seung gi.

"Yeah, it was hilarious watching them fight." Jiyong, he laughs.

"This baby is legendary, hahaha." Seung gi.

Just then Jiyong's phone start to ring.

"Someone is calling??" Seung gi.

"It's my mom, why is she calling right now??" Jiyong, he looks at Seungi.

"Hello?? Umma?? I'm filming. . ." Jiyong.

"Yah! You pabo!! Why are you filming?? Sohee is in labor right now. She is about to give birth. Better get your here as soon as possible." Jiyong's mom.

"What??!! Umma, Sohee is in labor??!!!" Jiyong, he stood up and shout into the phone.

"What? What? Sohee is giving birth??!!" Seung gi.

The whole audience and everyone else in the studio were all in shock as their jaws dropped.

"Since I finished with telling my story, I will excuse myself and head off to see my wife." Jiyong, he bows and then take off.

He runs off the studio leaving everyone behind.

The whole studio was left in amazement.

"Headline news one after another, Jiyong, Sohee and their baby are headline news maker." Seung gi, he claps his hands at the news and laughs.

"Korea, we will soon be welcoming the most anticipated baby in Korea." Seung gi.