Chapter 9

Dear Boy

In America, Sohee continues on to work hard along with Wonder Girls for their US debut. She seems a lot happier now that she doesn't have to be worry or stress herself over a relationship. Being single and carefree leads Sohee to become more out going and active again. 

4 months later in Korea, Jiyong is now preparing for his solo concert. He continues on to busy himself with the preparation, girls, and clubbing. 

"Yah, Jiyong, this is what I came up with for Breathe's performance. What do you think?" the choreographer.

"It looks good." Jiyong.

"Don't you think this is a little too much?" Taeyang.

"I don't see anything wrong with it. It's not like I'm dating anyone right now." Jiyong.

"Jiyong--" Taeyang.

"I don't want to hear it." Jiyong, he cuts Taeyang off and went back to practice with the dancers.

A month later Jiyong has his very first solo concert. The concert ended smoothly but his breathe performance caused a chaos in the concert and it immediately surface on the internet. Many, many articles are headlined with "G-Dragon had during his first concert" and despite YG's work to keep it down, the news continue on to spreading at the speed of lights. After ending his long distance relationship with Sohee and now all of these scandals and rumors again, Jiyong loses himself. Not wanting to think about the consequences and rumors, he brushes it all off his shoulder and went clubbing. There he drinks with girls and party like no tomorrow. Perhaps this might really be the only way for him to not feel any of these pains.

[In America]

"Wanna help me write the lyrics to this song?" Yenny, she asked Sohee.

"Really? Of course I would do it. What is the song about?" Sohee.

"Ummm. . . I want to give out that feel where a woman has the man in under her palm, controlling him. . .??" Yenny, she looks at Sohee with a question mark.

"Sohee, imagine yourself with a guy that you like and you're trying to get his attention, like get him to make a movie first. . ." Yenny, she tries to give Sohee a visual of her song.

"Ahhhh, I understand now. Let's work!" Sohee.

Yenny smiles with her hand doing an 'okay' sign.

Together they wrote the lyrics to Me, In:

 

"Honestly, I dreamed about you again today 

(So real)

In the dream you were sweeter than anyone else

(So sweet yeah!)

On your wet lips, kiss

You caressed my cheeks, yeah!

(So fly)

I want to fall asleep again baby

I see you once, twice,

And I keep on missing you. . .

 

. . .It doesn't matter if you're someone else's lover

(Don't care)

If you want me too,

That's all that matters,

(All set)

I pretend not to know and touch your hand baby

Don't you feel something

That's right. . ."

 

"Done!" Yenny and Sohee, they look at each other and smile.

"Good work today our mandu~" Yenny, she pads Sohee's back.

"Don't call me that!" Sohee, she pouts.

"Kitty?~~" Yenny, she teases.

"Unnie!" Sohee, she smiles.

"I know, I know, let's go to home and sleep now." Yenny, they both went home.

When they got inside the house. Lim ran over and grasps Sohee to the computer.

"Did you see this? He did that during a concert!" Lim, she points at the computer screen.

Sohee just looks at the computer screen then turns around to look at Lim, she just smiles and then walks to the bathroom to wash up.

"Oooops, I shouldn't have say that." Lim, she covers .

"Ahhh, don't worry. Sohee is long over him now. It has been a long time you know." Yubin, she gets up from the chair and pads Lim's shoulder.

"Sohee has a very mature personality. And she is smart enough to moved on from that unhealthy relationship, don't worry yourself over it." Sunye.

All of the unnie one by one advised Lim not to worry with a pad on the shoulder and a smile as they each walk to the living room.

After she finished washing up, Sohee walks back out to the living room.

"It's almost Christmas now, then come new year. Let's all tell each other our new year's revolutions." Yenny, she suggested.

"Sounds good! For me, I want to be more involve in our album like writing more raps etc." Yubin.

"I want to help out as much people as possible. And also going to church more." Sunye

"I will do my best to express my personality more on TV." Lim

"I want to freely date!" Yenny, she shouts causing everyone to laugh.

"Since we have finally got the chance to star in Wonder Girls At Apollo, I want to improve my English and vocals. I will work hard to improve myself before our debut." Sohee.

Sunye then gathers all of the girls together, they held hands and prayed. After praying the girls all bring out their pillows and blanket and sleep next to each other in the living room.

In Korea, Daesung and Taeyang are watching '100 Points' on the TV. They're watching the special episode where the casts' friends came to visit. They continue on the watch and enjoy the fun moments in the episode. Then:

"Okay, then the most recent one. I want you to change the wallpaper on your phone." Hongki.

"Show us! Show us!" the casts curiously shouted.

"My phone. . .Oh! I left it in the car." Heechul.

Heechul timely tried to avoided the topic. But Hongki was quick to spot the phone.

"Oh, I see it here." Hongki, he reached in the pocket and take out Heechul's phone.

"Oh! This is Wonder Girls. . ." one of the MC.

Of course it was Sohee's picture on Heechul's wallpaper. Taeyang and Daesung cracks up with Heechul's cute yet funny loyalty to Sohee.

"Hyung, what if I went on a show like that and show everyone Yeeun's picture on my phone?" Daesung, he asked Taeyang.

But before Daesung could get an answer from Taeyang, his smile stopped when he sees Jiyong behind them. Taeyang then turns around and look at Jiyong. 

Jiyong looks bitter and mad.

"Hyung you just got back?" Daesung, he walks over to Jiyong.

"You smell like alcohol. You've been drinking a lot recently, you should stop." Taeyang.

Jiyong could careless about that right now. He just walks into his room and lifelessly drops to his bed. 

"He's still doing those things for her even though she is not even here?" Jiyong, he laughs to himself.

"Ahn Sohee, you sure has the ability to capture many guys' heart. What did you do to us that we can never forget about you no matter how hard we tried? Ahn Sohee, Ahn Sohee. . ." Jiyong.

"Ahn Sohee, you're one dangerous woman. Ha. . .you're not even a woman yet, you can seduce that many men. . . Ahn Sohee you're good. . .haha." Jiyong, he slowly falls asleep.

"He's still not over her. Jiyong, no matter how much alcohol you take in your body, your heart will never lie to you." Taeyang, he leans against the door as he speaks to himself.

Seeing how Jiyong is how deep asleep, he closes the door and walks away.