Chapter 20

Dear Boy

As soon as she got out of the cafe, she starts to run. She runs to her car, opens the door, get inside and places her hand on her chest. She couldn't breath, she tries to breathe and calm herself down. More than a year after their break up, she finally meet the person who she loved dearly and who also broke her heart, it was too much of a shock for her. She wasn't ready to face him.

"Why was he there?. . .  What just happened? . . .??" Sohee, she holds her chest trying to breath.

After calming herself down, she touches her lips and think of their kiss.

"That's right. . . we haven't kiss for such a long time that I don't remember how his lips feels anymore. . ." Sohee, she talks to herself.

After some thinking she drives herself back to Wonder Girls' dorm.

"Sohee. Come with me." Yubin, she pulls Sohee into her room as soon as Sohee enters the door.

"Did you go to the cafe?" Yubin.

"What?! Unnie, you know about it? How?" Sohee, she was surprised.

"Sohee, sorry. Jiyong called me and asked for help. I really thought he was sincere so I helped him, but who knows that he left you there because of that Japanese model." Yubin, she stopped right when she mentioned the Japanese model; she doesn't want to hurt Sohee's feeling.

"Anyway, what happened? Are you okay? If you want to cry you can cry it all out." Yubin.

"Unnie. I'm okay. He explained it to me that he was forced to meet her, it was not his plan to do so." Sohee.

"So. . . are you guys back together?" Yubin.

"No. I don't know. I'm scared to get hurt again. I don't want to experience that again. I'm really scared." Sohee.

"That's right, it's okay. Take your time and think it through. I will support you no matter what your decision is. We just want to see you being happy, that's the most important." Yubin, she hugs Sohee.

"Yea I know." Sohee.

"Aja! Let's go to sleep now okay. Goodnight." Yubin.

[Next day]

"Kids! Are you all ready? We're heading to the salon." Jane.

Wonder Girls one by one walks out of their house and enter the van. After they all got their makeup and hair done another van arrived. 

"How come there's an extra van?" Wonder Girls.

"Yubin, Yenny, and Lim, you three have a schedule for gag concert. Sunye you and Sohee are going on Strong Heart. Go kids, we don't have time." Jane.

[At SBS building]

"Next, we have a young boy who's known and famous in his high school for his rapping skills. Please welcome, Park  Changmin!!" Leeteuk.

The high school boy came out and starts to rap. His raps amazed many in the audience including the celebrities.

"You really love to rap don't you?" Leeteuk, he asks the boy.

"Yea, I rap ever since I was 12th." Changmin.

"Okay then let's have a rap battle! Please welcome Korea's number hip-hop legend!!!" Leeteuk.

Everyone including Sohee got a shock when Jiyong comes out and starts to raps.

 

"Yeah! Love is pain

Dedicated to my broken hearted people

Once old a flame, just scream my name

I'm so sick of love songs yeah

I hate them love songs, momento of ours

Koh Ji Mar

On a late raining night, I bring you home

Rummaging through the end of my soaked memories

I told myself that I can live just as well without you

But even if I promised to do so, I can't help it

I even drink the alcohol that I can't tolerate

Even if I try to chill my troubled heart through out the night,

I don't want to

A day without you is too long

I beg, please let me forget you (that's a lie)

Without you, I have no smile

There is no rest to my tears

I don't want to go on living anymore

It's nonsense, an outrage

It's like I'm walking around amidst thoughts of you

I want to see you but I can't

I'll be right there

I'm so sorry but I love you that was all a lie

I didn't know, I've only come to realize that now that I need you

I'm so sorry but I love you

Sharp and hurtful words

I said it in the heat of moment without realizing it myself

I pushed you away

I'm so sorry but I love you it was all lies

I'm so sorry (I'm so sorry)

But I love you (I love you more and more)

I'm so sorry but I love you, you've left me

I will forget it slowly, and make it more painful for myself. . ."

 

During the performance, from time to time he would looks at Sohee as if he was performing it to her indirectly. Each of his lyrics pierces through Sohee's heart. She tries to hold back her tears and act normal but deep down inside she misses him a lot.

"Waaaa!! Thank you Jiyong-shi." Leeteuk.

"Oh! Didn't Big Bang and Wonder Girls had a collab stage together in 2008? I missed it. May I ask for a re-do please? But we don't have all of the members here. How about just Jiyong and Sohee." Leeteuk.

"Wait, no! I don't think Heechul will let me live with this. . ." Leeteuk, he laughs.

"BUT! For the sake of entertainment, Heechul-ah sorry. Here is WonderBang!!" Leeteuk.

"Ooh but. . . but . . ." Sohee, she tries to refuse the request.

"But? Sohee-shi?" Leeteuk, he asked in confusion.

Right then Jiyong just walks over to Sohee and put out his hand inviting her to the stage.

"WonderBang! WonderBang! WonderBang!" Everyone shouted.

Unable to refuse it now, Sohee had no choice but to follow. She places her hand on his and follow him onto the stage. The music starts and it was the Tell Me remix for WonderBang's stage on Gayo Daejun 2008. Both Jiyong and Sohee were surprised as they think back of their meeting through WonderBang, and their collab performances; where everything started.

They start to dance and sing to the music exactly like how they performed it before.

 

Jiyong:

"We're about to make this official, do it like this (hey yo GD)

Yo! I adore you more than anyone does

My heart is always all about my girl

Can't deny, I really like it

From your head to your toes, if it's with the very loveable you

We can go all night, I really like it

Take that!"

Sohee:

"I don't know how long I waited

I don't know how long I dreamed of it

But now it turns out that you love me

Oh My!

Tell me one more time

Tell me, tell me, te-te-te-te-te tell me

I want to keep on hearing it, keep telling me

Tell me, tell me te-te-te-te-te tell me

Te-te-te-te-te tell me."

 

While performing the song, they completely forgotten about their tragedy past. They enjoyed their moment of being together. They both smiled and perform to it as if they were a couple dating.  But when the music stop and they finished their dance, everything went back to being awkward.

"Waaaaah~~ That was amazing. Thank you Jiyong-shi for coming out today and also Sohee." Leeteuk.

After finished their Star King recording Sohee and Sunye walks to the backstage. There Sohee and Sunye spots Jiyong leaning against the wall waiting. Noticed it, Sunye excuses herself.

"I have something to do, I'll leave first okay." Sunye.

Jiyong and Sohee both slowly walk toward each other while looking into each other's eyes.

"I'll be waiting til whenever, until you're ready to give me your answer." Jiyong, he looks into her eyes.

"I'd like it very much if your answer is for us to be back together." Jiyong, he begs her with his eyes.

"You maybe able to live on without me, but I don't think I can. Those days without you were like hell for me, I went crazy missing you. If this goes on I don't think I can stay sane. Please give me a chance, give us a chance." Jiyong.

"Sohee-ah! We have to go to our next schedule. Hurry up." Sunye, she yells from the other corner.

"I will tell you my answer." Sohee.

She turns around and walk to Sunye, just like that she left him hanging for an answer.

"I will wait. I will wait even to eternity. I will wait for you. Compare to all the things I've put you through, this waiting of mine is nothing. Just please give us another chance. Sohee, I need you by my side." Jiyong, he speaks as he watches Sohee enters the van.