Chapter 7

Dear Boy

Unfortunately, right after Wonder Girls left Big Bang came back to Korea. They're back to take a short little break before releasing another single in Japan. 

"Yah! It's good to be home." Jiyong.

He happily shouts as soon as they reach their dorm. Seungri shakes his head and just walk over to the computer. But Tom & Jerry never die. Jiyong runs over to Seungri and pushes him off the computer, he laughs at Seungri falling to the ground, but little did he know the internet is filled with SoHeeChul's news. His laughters stopped when he saw the picture of Sohee and Heechul standing next to each other in Family Outing 2.

He pushes Seungri away, moved into the chair and types Sohee in the search box, instantly tons of news and articles came up: "Heechul likes Wonder Girls' Sohee", "Heechul Serenades Sohee", "Heechul is willing to go bald to let Sohee hold his hair", "Heechul confess his feeling to Sohee", "Sohee dance to Heechul", "Sohee's love stares to Heechul", "SoHeeChul" and the list goes on! He clicks on all of it and read every single one of them.

"What The Heck Are All Of These?!!" Jiyong, he yells out loud as he madly smashed the keyboard

"What's wrong?!" Big Bang, they all ran to Jiyong as soon as they hear him yelling.

Taeyang reached over to the computer, no exception he sees a tons of news on Heechul and Sohee,  and he immediately understood the situation.

"Hyung, don't let rumors and scandals made up by the media to ruin your relationship. Let's watch some TV and cool yourself down." Daesung, he suggests.

On the TV they were board casting the Family Outing episode with Wonder Girls. Jiyong's eyes turn wide open in madness as he watches.

"Ummm. . . maybe we shouldn't watch the TV right now. I'll turn it off. . ." Daesung, he was scared with the look in Jiyong's eyes.

"Leave it on. I want to see this." Jiyong, he angrily snatches the remote away from Daesung's hand.

Big Bang members can all see fire BURNING up in Jiyong's eyes as he was watching the part where Heechul sings to her.

"Hyung, I see fire. . ." Daesung, he points at Jiyong's eyes as he was whispering to TOP.

"Be quiet! We can all see that!" TOP, he whisper back as he put Daesung's hand down.

Suddenly:

"How can she?! How can she dance ily like that in front of him?!! Her eyes! How can her eyes be staring at him like that. Are they dating?!! What is going ON?!!! Jiyong, he gets up from his seat and madly shouts.

"She dare to cheat on me?!" Jiyong, he madly walks out toward the door.

"I don't think she did. It is just a show." Taeyang, he ran over to stop Jiyong.

"A show?! Can't you see the love in their eyes?! Don't you remember 2 years ago when he expresses his feeling for her on Star King?!" Jiyong.

"How daring of her to look at him like that. I've once told her that I'd rather let her die in my hand than to let her be with other man. And I MEANT it! She belong to me and me ONLY, NO one else!" Jiyong, he shouts at Taeyang.

"What?! Are you going to kill her then? Jiyong calm down." Taeyang.

"If I have too, I would kill her then I would kill myself and die along with her." Jiyong, he states.

TOP, Daesung, and Seungri were shock to see the way Jiyong reacted. They have NEVER seen him like this ever before. 

"Hyung, there are always a solution to every problem. No need to involve in killing" Daesung, he timely speaks as he moves behind TOP.

However their conversation was soon stopped when they heard the news reporter reported:

"There is a scene in the special episode of Wonder Girls on Family Outing 2, where Heechul and Sohee were spotted to be holding hand walking into a haunted house. Sohee looks like she was scared as you can see her holding tightly on to Heechul's arm while he was protecting her. But for some reason this scene was never aired. Many are now questioning why. There are speculations that the scene contains too many skin ships, too many that it could possibly leads to scandal like what happened in 2008 when Heechul indirectly confessed to Sohee on Star King---" the news reporter reported.

Taeyang senses Jiyong's madness and immediately grab him to prevent him from doing something bad.

"Let go of me!" Jiyong, he pushes Taeyang away.

"Jiyong look, it's just a show, nothing real. You can see for yourself that she doesn't have the same feeling for Heechul---" Taeyang, Jiyong cut him off.

"She should know how angry I'd be if I see this!" Jiyong, he shouted.

"What about you? Don't you think you've changed a lot? Taeyang, he asked.

Jiyong turns quiet to Taeyang's statement.

"Did you think of her when you performed with Dara noona on the stage? Did you think of how she would feel when she watches it?" Taeyang.

"It's for showmanship." Jiyong.

"So is Sohee! She's also showing showmanship. She can't just act all cold to him!" Taeyang.

"You probably haven't noticed it, but as your close friend, I've got to say that recently you've been very close to Dara noona. Which is not a bad thing since we're all from the same company. But sometime it leads me to wonder if you still have Sohee in your heart. Plus you know that Dara noona likes you, but instead of keeping distance you, keep on getting closer to her. Sohee did nothing wrong here. She was just filming for a show. If you were her in that situation you'd be the same." Taeyang.

"What side are you on?" Jiyong.

Jiyong madly throw the remote on the ground and walk into his room. He slams the door closed and all of the members could hear the sound of him punching on the wall.

"Love is scary, I don't think I want to date anymore." Seungri.

Taeyang shakes his head at Seungri's statement and just walk back into this own room.

A week later, Sohee is now in Korea by herself for a magazine photo shoot. Instantly Jiyong texted her.

"We need to talk. If you can, meet me at YG building." Jiyong, he texted.

Sohee didn't have a good feeling reading his text, she turns the phone off while her hair was still being style. After her hair was done, she starts to pose for the camera. 2 hours later when the photo shoot is finally over, she changes into her normal clothes, grabs her bag and get into the manager's van.

"Oppa, can you take me to YG building? I have some business there." Sohee, she lifelessly speaks. 

She walks into the YG building as soon as she arrives, but before she could even take a few steps into the building she was taken away by Jiyong. He grabs her arm and drags her into his car. Without talking, he speeds the car up, so fast that it scared her. She was shocked by how fast he was driving, she looks at him with fears on her face but he continues to drive fast not caring about anything. He stops at the Han river and angrily gets out of the car. Sohee silently follows. 

"So tell me what are all of these SoHeeChul things about." Jiyong, he angrily turns around and look at Sohee as he talks.

"Can't you tell that they are just scandals and rumors?" Sohee, she calmly replied back.

"They surely don't look like scandals to me! By the way you act in front of him, if we weren't together, I'd be thinking that you guys are dating!" Jiyong.

"Why are you so fast to judge? What about your scandals with Dara unnie?" Sohee.

"Those are JUST scandals and rumors!" Jiyong.

"Just scandals and rumors? Have you ever though about how I would feel? Have you ever ask yourself if this could hurt my feeling? You only think of yourself." Sohee, tears starts to fall.

"Can you understand how much pain I've been through because of those scandals? Have you ever once thought about my feeling when you did that with her?!" Sohee, tears continue to fall.

"Is this what you mean when you told me to listen to that song carefully? If so, then I surely did." Sohee.

"What are you talking about?! I don't understand you anymore." Jiyong.

"Of course you wouldn't, because you have never once try to think of my feeling." Sohee.

"I don't care! But I will not let any other man touch you! You belong to me and ONLY me!" Jiyong.

Seeing how Jiyong just wouldn't understand her pain despite how much she have been telling him, Sohee was on the edge of the breaking point. She shakes her head as tears continue on to flow. She seems to be in so much pain, it looks so painful that it seems like she was dying.

"Sohee, I don't think I can continue on anymore. If this goes on I don't know what I would do. I'd rather kill you myself then to see you with another man like that. So before I do, let's just end this. . ." Jiyong, he suggested as he watches her tears continue on to falls. As soon as he finishes his sentence he turns around and coldly walk away, leaving Sohee behind crying her heart out.

"This is for your own sake, I don't think I can stay sane watching you with someone else. Before I go crazy, I will let you go." Jiyong, he thinks to himself, tears starts to fall on his face.

Sohee drops to the ground and continue on to cry, her tears just wouldn't stop falling. After an hour of constantly crying, she finally stopped.

"Good-bye Kwon Ji Yong." Sohee, she wipes away her tears.

She gets back up on her two weakling feet and walk back to JYPE building.