Chapter 6

Dear Boy

The very next day 2NE1 had an interview with a magazine reporter.

"Dara-shi, who is your ideal type?" the reporter asked.

"For me, ummm. . . recently I've been very close to Jiyong of Big Bang. He's my ideal type." Dara.

With Dara's answer the internet exploded again with her and Jiyong's scandals and rumors.

Meanwhile in America, Wonder Girls just got back home after a long day of working with one of their composer for their US debut album. While waiting for the other unnie to wash up first Sohee decided to check on the news in Korea. She went on the internet and right in front of her are news and scandals of G-Dragon and Dara dating. 

"What are all of these?" Sohee, she asked herself.

She clicked on one of the articles. To her surprise Dara picks Gdragon as her ideal type, she saw photo of Jiyong putting his arm around Dara. She didn't react much to any of it. She stayed calm, but deep down inside she was in major shock. She then click on the video of their Hello performance. 

"Jiyong, is this what you mean by listen to this song well?" Sohee, she asked herself.

Tear starts to form as she continue on to watch the performance. She felt as if her heart is being stabbed by thousand of knifes at the same time. She put her hand on her heart as her tears start to flow down her cheeks. She turns off the laptop and wipes away her tears.  She walks into her room, lays down on her bed and quietly cried herself to sleep.

Next day, JYP gathered all the girls together for a meeting.

"There are only 2 days left of this year, 2009. The debut process won't be finish until the end up 2011, so we are going to have a mini album with a short 2 weeks period of promotion just for the Wonderfuls in Korea. They misses you guys dearly, and they definitely deserve this." JYP.

"Here, 2 Different Tears. It is not important whether this song can make it good or not, because this song was meant to express your thoughts and feelings toward this tough journey to reach your ultimate dream and also to express our thankful hearts toward Wonderfuls." JYP.

"Since we are still a bit busy with the work here let's hold this mini album until May of 2010. That's all for today. Thank you girls. Work hard." JYP, he left the room.

"Sohee, aren't you excited? We're going back to Korea. You can meet up with Jiyong again!" Yenny.

Sohee stays quiet, she just put on a smile so that her unnie won't have to worry.

"Unnie, it's not the same anymore. . ." Sohee, she thought to herself.

Back at home in Korea. Dara  and Jiyong are getting closer and closer to one another. He seems to have over come the depression period of missing Sohee as he starts to hang out more with Dara and his new dog Gaho.

5 months later, Wonder Girls are now back in Korea with their mini-album specially dedicated to Wonderfuls. Right after they landed on Incheon airport in Korea they were escorted to by the Family Outing 2 casts to film their special episode for Family Outing 2. 

[In the bus]

"Did you know that Super Junior's Heechul really likes you?" WonHee.

"Umm. . . I didn't know. . ." Sohee, she was surprised.

The bus dropped Wonder Girls dorm so they can put away their luggage and change. 20 minutes later Heechul arrives, immediately after he arrived, he asked:

"Where are the Wonder Girls?" Heechul.

"They're inside getting ready." said the MC.

"I'll come back later then." Heechul, he was a little disappointed.

Just then Wonder Girls walks out of their dorm and enter the bus again.

As the filming continue on the MCs tried to hook Heechul and Sohee up as they ALL know just how much Heechul likes Sohee.

"What nickname would you give to our Sohee." WonHee.

"Can I go to the back seat first?" Heechul.

"No, say it first before you go." WonHee.

"Kitty~Heechul, he ran to the back seat in embarrassment.

"What do you think Sohee?" WonHee.

"It's the animal I hate the most." Sohee.

Her answer caused everyone to laugh. As the show goes on, the hook up just doesn't seem to stop.

"Please have some room for me on We Got Married (Heechul tried to request the PD to couple him up with Sohee)!!" Heechul.

"Sohee, if you have to be with someone on We Got Married, who would it be? Pick someone in this bus." WonHee.

"Umm. . . since I've already know everyone here, Heechul-shi." Sohee.

"Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah!!" Heechul screamed.

"In return, just ONE day!" Sohee.

At the river when they were playing game, Heechul told everyone that:

"When I was in China I saw a poster that says: 'Sohee + Heechul = SoHeeChul' and I thought it was amazingly clever." Heechul.

He publicly announces their couple name to the whole nation. Sohee couldn't help but feel shy, she just smiles and look away. No matter how much his fan bashes Sohee, due to him continously showing his love for her, they finally give in. His liking for Sohee is so much that even his fans has to stop hating on her, and in fact are starting to ship them together as a couple. Some of the ELFs even claims that Sohee is Heechul's. Some of them even started to fight with the HeeDragon shippers on the internet saying that Sohee belongs to Heechul, etc.

Later that night, Family Outing 2 crew started their filming for episode 2. They filming the couple selecting section. 

When it was Heechul's turn he pointed at Sohee with the bamboo stick as who he would pick.

"Everyone, you're surprise right?" Heechul, he teasingly asked.

"Sohee, if you were to have a date or to study with someone at a library, who would it be?" WonHee.

"Just to let you know, my parents' dream is to build a library." Heechul.

His statement caused everyone to laugh.

"Who's name is it under?" WonHee.

"It's under my name right now, but someone else will be add to it soon." Heechul, his face turns red as he gets embarrass. 

Sohee turns away as she was turning red with embarrassment as well. At this very moment, she seems to be forgotten about Jiyong. She seems to enjoy filming the show and being treated like a princess by Heechul.

Then it was Heechul's turn to show his talent. He plays the piano and sings Cold Heart Man for Sohee. Everyone was caught by surprise as they have NEVER seen him so sincere to anyone like this before.

It is now Sohee's turn. She took off her jacket and as soon as the music starts she starts to dance to Single Ladies by Beyonce. Her clean and y yet so innocent looking dance caused Heechul to grow even more nervous. His face is now completely PINK.

After Sohee finished her dance the MC asked:

"Sohee, is this dance especially prepared for someone?" WonHee.

"Ummm. . . it could be." Sohee, she hesitated.

"Nice shot!!" Heechul, he shouts as he did the shooting pose.

"Or it could not." Sohee.

The interactions between Heechul and Sohee are so cute that it caused everyone to laugh. Though Heechul showed much affections for Sohee, she doesn't seem to have the same feeling for him. It was more of a brother-sister thing for her. She felt thankful that he helped and took cared of her while filming but that is all there is.

The filming ended the next day. Wonder Girls went back to their dorm and is now getting ready for their comeback stage.

Wonder Girls would later be on Come To Play together with Super Junior members and of course with that many more rumors and scandals of them starts to form. Many news and articles of them came out, so many that everywhere you go in Korea you can see and hear "WonderJunior" being talk about.

Two weeks later after finishing all of their schedule Wonder Girls flew back to America and continue on to work on their US album.