Chapter 21

Dear Boy

[That night, at Wonder Girls' dorm]

Sohee went through all of her drawers and search for some videos, the videos of their secret dates.

"Found it!" Sohee.

She smiled and insert the CD into the DVD player on her laptop. She sits back and watches the videos. She silently smile watching the videos that contains their love and many memories. After finished watching all of the videos, she turned off her laptop and walk out to the balcony.

"Waaah~  Even though there are no stars, the sky just looks so beautiful tonight." Sohee, she closes her eyes are smells the fresh air.

"I really miss being together with you. I miss being able to laugh and smile with you. Tomorrow, I will definitely tell you my answer." Sohee.

"Soon, we will be together again." Sohee,  she smiles thinking to herself.

[Next day, evening]

"2NE1! Welcome back! Congrats on your success in Japan." Seungri.

"How are everyone?" Taeyang.

"You guys did an amazing job! You made BlackJacks proud." TOP.

"Can I be jealous that you guys made it so fast? Much faster than we did." Daesung, he teases.

"Thank you, thank you." CL, she bows.

"Oh! Where is Jiyong?" Dara.

"He's in the studio remixing some songs." Daesung.

"Oh okay, thank you. Yah, I'll see you guys later okay. Bye bye." Dara, she quickly walks away.

[Meanwhile at Wonder Girls' dorm]

"I've decided. I'm going to answer him today. I want to go back to being happy with him like how we used to be." Sohee, she told Wonder Girls.

"Our maknae, whatever your decision is we will always support you. All we want is for you to be happy, and stay happy." Sunye, she pads Sohee's back.

"Thank you unnie. I'll go now." Sohee, she waves goodbye.

 She enters the van.

"Oppa, you can please drive me to YG building?" Sohee.

[At YG's building]

"Excuse me. May I ask where 2NE1 are?" Thunder.

"Hey Thunder! How have you been?" YG.

"Good, thank you PD-nim." Thunder.

"Looking for your sister? Dara is in the recording room." YG.

"Yes, I want to congrats 2NE1 for their achievement in Japan. She won't be coming home so I thought I'd stop by to say it in person. Thank you." Thunder, he bows and then walk to the recording room.

[Inside the recording room]

"Boo!" Dara, she scared Jiyong.

"Noona! That scared me! What are you doing here?" Jiyong, he was shocked.

"We finished our Japan activities so now we are back!!" Dara, she smiled.

"Congrats, congrats!" Jiyong, he claps.

"But what are you doing?" Dara.

"Just mixing some songs, and trying to find a new beat. Why?" Jiyong, he continues on to mix the song while answering her question.

"Ya, let's go out on a date." Dara, she suggested.

"A date? You? Me? Noona, you're funny." Jiyong, he answered without looking back.

"Yah!! Look at me!!!" Dara, she pulls on Jiyong's shoulders and turns him around.

"Noona! I'm working." Jiyong, he shouts.

"Can't you work later?! I just got here and especially came to look for you yet you're treating me like this?" Dara, she gets angry.

"I didn't mean to. Sorry noona but I can't." Jiyong.

"Why not?!" Dara.

"I just don't want to. I don't want to create anymore problems. I had enough to deal with already. I can't hurt her anymore." Jiyong.

"What problem? Who are you hurting? No one! Okay let's go." Dara, she grabs his arms and pull him.

"Noona! I said I don't want to go please understand." Jiyong, he takes her hands off his.

"YAH! What's your problem? Listen to me when I'm still nice." Dara, she shouts.

Despite her warning Jiyong just brush it off his shoulder and walk back to his chair. But before he could sit down Dara jumps on his back.

"I'm not getting off until you agree to go with me!" Dara, she insisted.

[Outside in the hallway]

"Sohee! Wow long time no see, you've grown a lot." Taeyang, he runs over to Sohee.

"Hi. Thank you." Sohee, she bows.

"Looking for Jiyong? He's in the recording room." Taeyang, he points to the recording room.

"Thank you." Sohee, she smiled and bow to him.

"What to do? I'm so nervous." Sohee, she places her hand on her chest trying to calm herself down from the nervousness.

[Inside the recording room]

"Noona! Get off! Please act more mature for your age." Jiyong.

He tries to get her off but she maintains on his back. Had no choice he made a quick and strong turn, so strong that she fell off his back.

"Aaah!" Dara, she screams as she falls.

"Noona be careful!" Jiyong, he catches her.

While trying to catch her he fell on top of her. He got a shock when he found that their faces were only inches away from each other. Before the both of they could even get over the shock, they hear the sound of the door open. Jiyong and Dara still in that position looking up to see who was at the door.

"Sohee?!" Jiyong, he was shocked to see Sohee standing at the door.

Sohee's body turns numb looking at Jiyong laying on top of Dara. Her heart felt like it got stabbed by million of knives at the same time, as if it has stopped beating; she couldn't breathe.

"Oohhhh. . . sorry for interrupting." Sohee, she quickly closes the door.

"Sohee-ah! It's not like that!" Jiyong, he quickly gets up.

"Where are you going?!" Dara, she shouts as she pulls on one of his hands.

"Let go of me!" Jiyong, he angrily takes her hand off his.

[Outside in the hallway]

"Oh! Sohee! Why are you here?!" Thunder.

He happily shouts as he quickly walks toward Sohee who seems to be lifelessly walking.

"Sohee." Thunder.

He smiles looking at her, but his smile soon stopped.

"Sohee? Sohee, why are you shaking so much?" Thunder, he holds her hand and ask.

"Sohee, are you okay? Answer me! Don't scare me please. Why are you not responding?" Thunder.

He places his hands on her shoulders and look at her trying to get some response. Sohee stays silent and still. Her eyes just stares fixed into the space as her body starts to trembles.

"Sohee! Answer me!" Thunder, he tries to get her back to her senses.

Just then Jiyong got out of the room, he quickly runs toward Sohee and Thunder, he pushes Thunder away from Sohee unintentionally.

"What the heck is he doing? What give him the right to pushed me away like that?" Thunder, he angrily thoughts to himself.

"Sohee! Sohee! Sohee, listen to me. It is not what it looks like." Jiyong.

"Sohee, look at me! Look at me!" Jiyong.

"Sohee! Please! Give me some response. Please don't give me that emotionless face. Please!" Jiyong, he begs her in panic.

"Sohee, pleas---" Jiyong.

Before he could finishes his sentence, he was stopped as her tears starts to fall down on her cheeks and his hands which were holding onto her face. His panic gets worse when he realizes that even though her tears are falling, there were no emotions on her face and body whatsoever. She froze just like a statue while her tears continue on to falls and wet his two hands.

"Why is she crying? How come Jiyong hyung is acting this way? It's so strange." Thunder, he thoughts to himself.

Jiyong then tries to wipe her tears away with his hands, but Sohee, still unmoved takes his hands off her face. She then silently and emotionlessly turns around and walk out of the building not saying a word.

"Sohee! Where Are You Going?!" Jiyong.

He tries to follow her but Dara walks right in front of him with her arms wide open and stopped him.

"Jiyong, what are you doing?" Dara, she questioned him.

"Noona?! Where did you come from?" Thunder, he asked.

"Be quiet, I'm talking right now." Dara.

Not answering her question, Jiyong just walk pass her but she pulls him back.

"Kwon Jiyong! Answer my question!" Dara, she angrily shouts.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!!" Jiyong, he pushes her hand away and madly punched the wall.

Dara and Thunder both got a shock by Jiyong's action. Dara was so scared with Jiyong's violent act that she covered in fear.

"Don't You Bother Me!" Jiyong, he angrily stares into her eyes.

He then turns around and start to run.

"Noona! What is going on here? Why was Sohee here? Why did Jiyong act like that??" Thunder.

"How would I know?! He's pissing me off. Why won't he agree to go out on a date with me?! Kwon Jiyong! You WILL regret it!!" Dara, she shouts to Jiyong who is running toward the door.

Dara then turns around and walk away in the opposite directions while Thunder just cluelessly follow her.

On the other hand, Jiyong in panic is now running out of the building and start to look for Sohee.