Chapter 45

Dear Boy

[3 weeks later]

"Hello everyone!! We are very, very, very honor to have th legendary WonderBang with us here today on Come To Play!!" Jae Suk.

"Hello we are WonderBang" WonderBang, they bow.

"WonderBang started in 2007 with the first collaboration of Tell Me and Lies right??" Won Hee.

"Yes." WonderBang.

"Waah, that is a very long time. And WonderBang became real with our HeeDragon couple marrying each other. Congratulation!" Won Hee, she claps her hands.

"How long have you guys been married??" Won Hee.

"Almost 6 months now." Jiyong, he answered.

"We saw your honeymoon photos at Hawaii, you two sure had a lot of fun there. The whole nation were jealous looking at the beautiful photos of you two." Won Hee.

"Are any of you guys dating beside Jiyong and Sohee??" Jae Suk, he asks looking at the members.

All of the members stay silent, not answering and just look at Jae Suk. Jiyong and Sohee also stayed silent, everyone avoided the question.

"I guess they are not dating. . ." Jae Suk, he looks at them suspiciously.

"Okay then I guess we will just move on." Jae Suk.

"Let's pair up into couple and play a game." Jae Suk.

"There is no need, the couple are already paired up with each other." Won Hee.

Everyone laugh at Won Hee's statement as it is true.

"Okay well since we already have all of the couple I will explain the game. We have foods here, we will ask each couple a question, within the couple, whoever answer it right get to eat the food." Jae Suk.

The game started. After the other couple answered the questions it is now Jiyong and Sohee's turn.

"Jiyong hates taking _________" Jae Suk.

"Medicine!!" Sohee, she answered it right away.

"That is true." Jiyong.

"Correct!! Yaaah, you two really are married. She knows it right away!" Jae Suk.

"He really hates medicine, he refuses to take it even when he is sick." Sohee, she explains.

"It has been like that ever since I was young." Jiyong.

"Okay well Sohee gets to eat the food, pick whatever you like." Won Hee.

Sohee gets the chopsticks and put the foods on her plate. Right when she was about to eat it, she starts to feels weird. Still filming, she drops the chopsticks and the plate down and run to the bathroom.

"Excuse me, I will go check up on her." Jiyong, not knowing what was wrong he excused himself and go check on Sohee.

"What's wrong?? Is she okay??" Won Hee.

Just then a PD walked in and explain the situation.

"For some reason she's vomiting." PD.

"Vomit?? Omomo!!!! Is she pregnant??!!" Won Hee, she was surprised.

Wonder Girls all covered their mouths as they were surprised while Big Bang just look at each other laughs.

[50 minutes later]

Jiyong and Sohee walks back to the filming studio.

"Sohee were you vomiting?? Are you craving for any food??" Won Hee.

"Yes I was." Sohee, she answered.

"I called a doctor over to check, she is 2 weeks pregnant." Jiyong, he smiles as he informs the news.

"Congrats man!!" Taeyang.

"It was just 3 weeks ago that Sohee came back. . ." Lim.

"That's my boy!!" TOP.

"I'm gonna be an aunt, I feel so old." Yubin, he covers her cheeks.

All of their members were surprised, they all congrats Jiyong and Sohee while the whole filming staffs were all in major shock.

"Congratulation to Jiyong and Sohee!! Everyone, they just announced that they are having a baby! Did you hear that Korea???" Jae Suk.

"Yaaah~~ We got a jackpot, thank you for coming to our show today. Now our rating will hit sky rocket thanks to this news!!" Won Hee, she thanks Jiyong and Sohee.

Jiyong just laughs at everyone's reactions while Sohee became shy and tried to hide her embarrassment.

"So this mean there will be no comeback for Wonder Girls this year??" Jae Suk.

"Seems like it. It's all Jiyong's fault!! We had the album all ready but now we will have to push it back and wait til next year." Yubin, she teases.

"I'm sorry, Sohee may be a member of Wonder Girls, but she is my 'WIFE'. Family matters the most right?? Hahaha." Jiyong.

"Jiyong-shi, do you want your first baby to be a boy or girl??" Won Hee.

"Since we will have 27 kids, I really don't care." Jiyong.

"YAH!! Stop playing around!!" Sohee, she hits his arm.

"OMOMOMOMOMO!!! This kid, he is crazy. Do you know how hard it is to have kid?? Us women have to go through a lot just to give birth. Our poor Sohee. . . 27???!!" Won Hee.

"Yaah~~ Jiyong and Sohee sure loves to make headline news don't they. First he announced their relationship, then proposed to her on MBC Gayo Daejun, then got married, and now on our show we found our that they're having a baby and Jiyong wants 27 kids." Jae Suk.

"Tomorrow news headline will be 'Kwon Jiyong wants to have 27 kids with his wife Kwon Sohee', this news will be major." Jae Suk, he laughs.

"He was just kidding around. Right hubby~" Sohee, she smiles as she secretly pinches his arm.

"Hahaha, did you see?? Sohee was pinching Jiyong's arm. She doesn't want to go through the pain of having 27 kids." Won Hee, she pointed it out and laughs.

"He likes to play around, no way we can have 27 kids. I will be 49 by the time we have the 27th baby. Hubby, you're funny, let's stop joking around huh~" Sohee, she smiles looking at Jiyong.

"So? TOP hyung doesn't plan on getting marry until after 40. He will still have kids after 40 years old why can't I??" Jiyong, he looks at Sohee.

"Omomo!! Jiyong is really determine to have 27 kids!! Hahaha." Won Hee, she laughs.

"Haha, I was just playing, but I do want a lot of kids." Jiyong.

Like that they continue on to film the show.

After the filming was over each couple leave with each other.

[Inside the car]

"27??!! Do you want to die??" Sohee.

"Okay I was just playing. But you better give me a lot of kids. Since I'm the only male in my family you better continue on the Kwon family." Jiyong.

"It's not fair! Why can't guy give birth instead of girl??" Sohee.

"God made us this way. Stop complaining." Jiyong.

"Where are we going now??" Sohee.

"To the baby shop. We're shopping for our baby's stuff." Jiyong.

[At the shop]

"How come no one is here but us??" Sohee, she looks around the shop.

"I bought the whole shop for today. This way we can shop in peace, no one will bother us." Jiyong.

"But those reporters are outside taking out pictures." Sohee, she looks at the reporters and fans standing outside of the shop.

"Let them be. As long as we can peacefully shop in here." Jiyong, he looks at the baby stuff.

"But we don't even know if it is a boy or girl, how are we suppose to buy the stuff for it??" Sohee.

"That is true. . . We will just buy both then." Jiyong.

Sohee just look at him smile and shakes her head.

"Our baby must be stylist like us. Since we are the fashion leaders, our baby will also be a fashion leader." Jiyong, he speaks as he looks at the baby clothes. 

"We're buying this, this, this, this, this, this, this, and this. . . etc." Jiyong, he puts everything into the cart.

"Hubby, I'm 2 weeks pregnant." Sohee.

"I know. But that has nothing to do with the stuff I'm buying. It's our baby I will get it whatever it wants." Jiyong.

"The baby is not here yet but you're already spoiling it. Tsk tsk." Sohee.

"The best thing about living is having kids and become parents. You should treasure it more Nabi-aah~" Jiyong, he walks to the cashier.

"We're getting all of these." Jiyong.

"All of it??" Cashier, she was surprised at the amount of things Jiyong and Sohee are buying.

"Yeah." Jiyong.

[After 15 minutes for scanning all of the items]

"Your total is $8,474 dollars." Cashier.

"Can you ship this our house? There is no way we can fit all of these in the trunk. Add the shipping fee into it." Jiyong.

"Your total is now $8,679 dollars." Cashier.

Jiyong hands her his credit card. He signs his name.

They ended their shopping spree, went back to their car and drove back home.