Chapter 13

Dear Boy

[Next day]

Jiyong wakes up, he grabs his head and think of the G.N.O lyrics. He couldn't sleep last night thinking about it. 

"What have I been doing over the past few months? How can I not notice all of these changes? I thought I've moved on. Did I really move on? Or she's the one who really moved on?" Jiyong, he keeps on thinking over and over in his head.

He walks over to the computer and check on Wonder Girls' schedule. After checking he takes his jacket and walk out of the door. He arrives at the recording studio and continue on to work on the songs. 

[A week later]

Wonder Girls are now getting ready to head to JYPE's dance studio, they practice and practice for hours, after a long period of practicing they finally stopped. They take their belonging and get inside the van heading to the salon for hair and makeup. An hour later when they finished their hair and makeup, they head toward the MBC building for their Radio Star recording.

At the same time, all of Big Bang are now back at their dorm getting ready for their dinner.

"Hyung, you two look so tired." Seungri.

"Of course we are, you three are all on vacation and having fun while us two are working hard on this Japanese single." TOP.

While Big Bang are all eating, Jiyoung brought his food over to the computer and eat as he reads all the news and articles on Wonder Girls specifically articles on Sohee. He chokes on his food when he sees the article "Sohee Likes Bad Boys".

All of s curiously turned their head toward Jiyong.

"Hyung? What's wrong? Are you okay? Why are you choking on your food?" Seungri.

Then the members reach over and read the article. Realizes the situation,Taeyang and TOP smiles at Jiyong's reaction.

"Only she can make the almighty Jiyong choke." TOP, he laughs and walk back to the couch.

"Yah! Yah! Can't you see it?! 'Bad Boy' that's me! In Korea, when you think of bad boy, you think of Big Bang's Gdragon right?!" Jiyong.

The members stays quiet and just look at him funnily. 

"YAH! Believe me! She's talking about me! Told you she still has feeling for me!" Jiyong, he tried to make his point.

Taeyang just pads his back and join TOP on the couch.

"What?! You guys are suppose to agree with me!" Jiyong. 

He turns back to the computer and continue on to read the article until Daesung shouted:

"Radio Star is on!" Daesung.

Jiyong quickly runs over in front of the TV. Everyone seems happy watching the beautiful Wonder Girls talking about their lives, but suddenly Yenny starts to cry. All of Big Bang turns silent seeing her tears.

"Life must have really hard. Being the top of the top and having to give it all up for America, these girls are strong." Taeyang.

"How can someone be so beautiful when they cry?" Daesung, he admires Yenny's beauty.

They continue on to watch it. When Sohee demonstrates her differences in speaking and introducing herself in Korea and America, Jiyong's face instantly looks brighter. He smiles at her cute way of talking. 

All of Big Bang turns around to witness their leader smiling for the first time as they haven't seen him smile much at all in the fast few months. But it ends fast. 

"Sohee-shi, a public service worker sent us a text saying: Don't you dare to bother my Sohee or I will curse you all until you all die." said the MC.

"Do you know who this person is?" the MC asked.

"Kim Heechul." Sohee, she shyly answered.

Daesung then turns to TOP with an "Uh Oh" expression on his face, but TOP was quick to cover his mouth before he could say anything.

"Don't you dare say anything." Taeyang, he whispered to Seungri.

Jiyong was so mad that the members can feel the hot jealousy heats coming out from his body. He tries to hold in his anger, but it was obviously shown on his face.

"When we're with him, he could never stop talking about her." Kyuhyun.

"Whenever I talk to him, the first thing he would ask is how is Sohee doing." Sunye.

The whole studio laughs at Heechul's cute loyalty to Sohee.

"Sohee-shi, did you hear the news about your picture in the military?" the MC asked.

"Oh yeah, I saw the news online. It put me in a good mood." Sohee, she turns pink with embarrassment.

"Sohee-shi, can you please give our Heechul a video message? He even asked for M&D 'What are you looking at' to be play as the background music." said the MC.

"Recently, Heechul has been learning English, so can you please give him a message in English?" Kyuhyun.

"Thank you for talking about me all the time." Sohee, she becomes embarrass after the video message.

"Did he learn it so that he can communicate with Sohee oversea?" Daesung, he looks over to ask TOP.

"Do I need to sew your mouth up every time?" TOP, he smacks Daesung's head.

"Well I was just asking, cuz maybe he is trying to get at Sohee. . ." Daesung.

Taeyang then throw the little pillow over and hit Daesung's head.

"You idiot." Taeyang.

At last Radio Star finished, Big Bang all went inside the room BUT Jiyong. He continues on to watch the show.

"That should be me. The one to make her shy and embarrass, the one to protect her from others' harm, the one to put her in a good mood. . ." Jiyong, he sadly thoughts to himself.

As the show goes on, he starts to learn more about their lives in America, and how much she suffered.

"Sohee, you're vocal has improved tremendously with this recent album. What song do you enjoy the most?" said the reporter.

"Sohee fits 'Dear Boy' the most." Yenny.

"Sohee, you like Dear Boy the most?" said the reporter.

Sohee nods and smiles.

"When I listen to 'Dear Boy' the lyrics seems like it's about a sad love story. When Yenny said you fit it the most, does she means it vocally or personally? Have you been in a relationship before? Why do you like this song the most? " the MC asked.

As soon as he hears this question being asked, he gets up of the couch and focuses his attention on her answer.

Sohee looks over to Yenny with uncomfortable look. Jiyong recognizes this look from her, and he senses something.

"Umm, it's just that I've experienced acting before so I can express the feeling of a sad couple breaking up when I sing that song." Sohee, she timely answered.

"Ahh, I see. Sohee-shi can you please sing your favorite part from this song then?" said the MC.

"Even if it's not my part?" Sohee, she asked.

"Yes~" said the MC.

Sohee starts to sings.

 

"I'm tired of the push and pull now

Why can't thing be comfortable?

Why is it that the more I look toward you

You look somewhere else?

My face that you see everyday

Our relationship that doesn't have much conversation

I guess you don't find it fun anymore

My trust in you that always stays the same

My interest in you that turned into nagging

I guess I made you frustrated

This is such a sad love story

A story with an end

Please tell me your heart

Do you even love me?

On the contrary you don't know my heart

We can't go back to those times like this

Everything is an irony

You're always a mystery"

 

"That's your favorite part? It's almost the whole song." said the MC.

"That's why I said it fits her the best." Yenny, she laughed.

"I just really like this song, and the beat is really nice and slow too. It's a good song to put you to sleep." Sohee.

"You can't possibily be describing our relationship, please tell me you're not. How much pain did I put you through??" Jiyong, he madly asked himself.

"This was my favorite song when we were in the process of recording. But now, my favorite song from Wonder World is actually Me, In." Sohee.

"She helped me to write the lyrics to that song as well." Yenny.

"Why did your favorite song change? Why was it Dear Boy back then and Me, In now?" the reporter.

"Ummmm, maybe because back then I was always sad and lonely. I tend to listen to sad song when I'm in a bad mood, which makes it worst actually. But now I like Me, In because it's more fun. It talks about how the girl approaches the guy that she likes and all of that." Sohee.

"Approach a guy you like? Do you perhaps have your eyes on someone right now? What did you and Yenny think about when you two wrote the lyrics?" the reporter.

"Well, at first I used that to help Sohee over come her depression back then. I purposely asked her to write the lyrics to it. When you write lyrics, you're basically expression your inner feeling to the listeners. Many artist uses it to tell others about their feeling, so I thought it'd help her." Yenny.

"What a selfish bastard I am. I was here whining about these little matters when she was all by herself dealing with all of these problems and sadness in America. How can I not know that? Why didn't I think of her loneliness?" Jiyong, he asked himself and feeling angry toward himself.

Suddenly:

"Just scandals and rumors?" 

"Have you ever though about how I would feel?" 

"Have you ever ask yourself if this could hurt my feeling?"

"You only think of yourself!"

"Can you understand how much pain I've been through because of those scandals?"

"Have you ever once thought about my feeling when you did that with her?!"

"Because you have never once try to think of my feeling."

These words that Sohee said to him back then suddenly pops up to his head and it keeps on repeating itself again and again. Filled with pains and regrets, Jiyong grabs his head and drops down onto his knees.

"Why didn't I listen her words?! Why didn't I see any of it?! Kwon Jiyong! You stupid bastard! What did you do to her?" Jiyong.

Suddenly, he stands up and walk into Seungri's room where all of the other members were. He pulls Seungri over by his collar which surprised everyone.

"You're close with Yubin, give me her number right now." Jiyong.

"Hyung, let go of me!" Seungri, he pushes Jiyong away.

"I don't have it anymore. They all changed their phone number back when you guys broke up. I don't have any contact with them whatsoever." Seungri.

Senses Jiyong's anger Taeyang steps in.

"Ask Junsu, you were close with him back in those trainee days." Taeyang.

With Taeyang's advice, Jiyong hurry back to his room and calls Junsu.

"Hello, Junsu? What is Yubin's number?" Jiyong.