Chapter 25

Dear Boy

Right after Jiyong left Sunye immediately grabs Sohee's hand and pull her inside.

"Tell me everything. What happened? Were you with him the whole night?" Sunye.

"You guys are back together? How?" Yenny.

"What did you guys do? Did you really spend the night with him?" Yubin.

"Nothing extreme happened right? Don't tell me you---" Lim.

Sohee cuts every off.

"STOP! Calm down. Let me explain." Sohee.

"I went to look for him to tell him that I forgave him and I would like it for us to be back together. But I when I walked inside I saw him laying on top of Dara unnie. But it was just an accident. he explained to me that he was trying to catch her from falling down. But when I saw that I got a shocked and my body went numb. I started to wonder around not knowing where I was heading to. And I couldn't breathe for some reason. I passed out and when I woke up I was in his house, on his bed, sleeping." Sohee.

"In his house?" Sunye.

"On his bed?" Yenny.

"Sleeping?!!" Yubin.

"You guys did it?!!!" Lim.

All of Wonder Girls' eyes grew wide open waiting for Sohee's answer.

"NO, no, no, no, NO!! It's not like that." Sohee.

"I passed out on the street. He found me and brought me back to his house. My clothes were wet so he changed me into his sweater that I'm wearing right now. He told me I was shaking so he tried to warm me up with his body heat. He just hugged me and sleep." Sohee.

"But you guys slept together!" Lim.

"Yes we did, but not like that!" Sohee.

"Oh my my my! My precious little girl spent her first night with Jiyong already. What do I do?" Sunye.

"Unnie. It's not like that." Sohee.

"Kwon Jiyong. Take responsible!" Yenny.

"He is. They're back together now." Yubin, she laughs.

"Unnie!!! Stop making it sounds like we did something bad. He just accidentally fell asleep while warming me up. It's not that big of a deal." Sohee.

"You guys didn't get caught right?" Yenny.

"Yes we didn't. By the way Daesung oppa asked about you." Sohee.

"Really? Omo!" Yenny, she turns around, covers her two blushing cheeks as she smiles.

"Yes, yes. Now everyone can we move on? We have schedule to do." Sohee.

"Okay okay. Kids let's go." Sunye.

Wonder Girls all went into their van and head to JYPE.

[Next day]

Wonder Girls just finished their performance on Inkigayo and is now in their waiting room. Sohee then get a text from Jiyong.

"Nabi-aah~ are you done with your schedule?" Jiyong.

"Why suddenly call me Butterfly? Yes, we're done." Sohee, she texted back.

"Because I wrote Butterfly for you. I don't like that everyone thinks your nickname Mandu came from Heechul. So I will give you a nickname too. A much cuter nickname. When I look at you, you're like a butterfly, so beautiful to look at yet so hard to catch. So I decided to call you Nabi. Like it?" Jiyong, he replies.

"Nabi? Kekeke. I like it. What happened to 'wifey'?" Sohee, she replies back.

"Of course I will still call you 'wifey' especially in front of others so they will know to back off from you. But Nabi is just for the two of us." Jiyong, he replies.

"Kekeke. What are you doing now?" Sohee, she texted.

"Outside of SBS building. Come out when you're done." Jiyong, he texted her.

"Where are we going? I might still have some schedule to do." Sohee, she replies.

"Just come out when you're done. I've contacted Jane already. She said you're free to go." Jiyong.

"Got it. Coming out now~" Sohee.

After she replied to him, she gets up change into her normal clothes, grabs her belongings and bows to everyone as she leaves.

"I'll be leaving now. Bye bye~" Sohee.

"Have fun~" Sunye, she teases.

"Make sure not to get caught." Yubin.

Sohee hurry out of the waiting room and head toward the exist. But:

"Sohee-shi!" Thunder, he walks toward her.

"Yes? Oh hi." Sohee, she was caught by surprised.

"Where are you going? Are you in a rush?" Thunder.

"Ummm. . . umm. . . nothing." Sohee.

"Oh that's good. I was really worried about you the other day. Are you okay? What happened?" Thunder.

"Oh that. . . ummm. . . you see, I have insomnia so when I don't get a lot of sleep my body tends to shakes a lot." Sohee, she tried to lie.

"You have insomnia?!!! Are you okay?" Thunder.

He places his hands on her arms checking her body.

"Yea, yeah, I'm fine." Sohee.

"Are you in a rush? You look like you are. By the way, what was up with Jiyong hyung---" Thunder.

Sohee cuts him off.

"I have something to do so I'll talk to you later okay. Bye" Sohee, she runs as she waves.

"Is she hinting me to text or call her? Omo, I think she have finally acknowledge about my loyalty to her. Sorry Heechul hyung but I think I have the upper hand here. Kekekeke." Thunder, he laughs and talks to himself.

[Outside of the building]

*Honk*

Sohee immediately runs to Jiyong's car. She gets inside and closed the door.

"What took you so long?" Jiyong.

"I was talking to someone." Sohee.

"Who is that 'someone'? A guy? What's his name?" Jiyong.

"Drive." Sohee, she tried to change the topic.

"I'm not driving. Tell me his name." Jiyong, he demanded.

"Why are you so concerned about it? It's just a short conversation. Drive." Sohee, she points to the steering-wheel.

"We're not going anywhere unless you tell me." Jiyong, he puts his hands behind his head and leans back.

"Okay then. I'll go back." Sohee, she opens the door.

"Okay okay! I was just kidding." Jiyong, he pulls her back.

"But seriously. Tell me who is it. Are you cheating on me?" Jiyong.

"No! It's Thunder. He was just asking me about yesterday. I didn't want to say anything because I know you'd act like this." Sohee.

"Act like what? I'm a boyfriend and your future husband. I have the right to know what my girlfriend is up to. That Thunder, after yesterday he still doesn't have a clue to give up his ideal type of you." Jiyong.

"Who say I'm going to marry you?" Sohee, she teases.

"If you're not going to marry me then who are you planning to marry? Heechul? Don't think so. Thunder? Not even a chance." Jiyong.

"What makes you think that? It could be possible." Sohee.

"If you dare to I will tell the whole world that we slept together and I saw your body." Jiyong, he teases.

"YAAH! You. . . you. . . You SAID you didn't see it!!!" Sohee.

"I was just kidding. Jeez~ Let's go!" Jiyong, he pinches her mandu cheek.

He then starts the engine and drives. The ride is much longer than Sohee expected. Being tired from work she fell asleep during the ride. As he drives, he looks over at Sohee and noticing her sleeping. He stares and smiles at her cute sleeping face.

[2 hours later]

"Nabi-ahh~ wake up! We're here." Jiyong, he kisses her lips.

Sohee slowly opened her eyes and look around.

"Where is this place? Waaah~~" Sohee, she looks Jiyong.

"To make up for the year without each other. Let's make a lot of memory here." Jiyong.