Chapter 16

Dear Boy

When the van arrived at the hospital's emergency room, the doctor and nurses rushes out to get Sohee. They put her on the bed and rush her inside. While Yubin held their hands together and pray for Sohee's safety, Yenny called home to Sunye and Lim to tell them about the news. 10 minutes later after receiving the news, Sunye, Lim and their manager Jane arrived at the hospital. 

At the meantime, Jiyong just landed on Incheon Airport. As soon as he landed, he rushes out of the airport to the Han River. Didn't even bother to take the taxi, he runs and runs under the hard pouring rain.

"Sohee! Ahn Sohee! Where are you?!" Jiyong, he shouts as he runs around the Han River looking for her.

"AHN SOHEE!!!" Jiyong, he desperately shouts her name over and over again.

He searches around the whole Han River for many times to look for Sohee, but she was nowhere to be found.

After an hour of nonstop running and shouting, he exhaustedly drops down on the stairs.

"Ahn Sohee, where are you? Please stop playing with my heart. . . please come out wherever you're hiding at right now." Jiyong, he cried.

He stands up and starts to search for her again. He runs all over the Han River and shouts out her name repeatedly, so much that he started to loses his voice. 

[An hour later]

"Seungri, someone is at the door, open it." Taeyang, he walks into his room.

"Got it!" Seungri.

Seungri reaches over to open the door, but before he could, Jiyong has already open it. Jiyong drags his tired and soaking wet body into the house. He flops down onto his bed.

"Hyung, are you drunk? Why are you soaking wet?" Seungri.

"Ahn Sohee! *hick*. . . You've disappointed me! *hick*. . . " Jiyong.

"Why?! . . . why Ahn Sohee? Why?. . ." Jiyong.

"Seungri-ah. . . *hick* I. . . love her soooooo much *hick* so much that I am going crazy right now, you understand? *hick*" Jiyong, he puts his hand on Seungri's shoulder.

"Seungri-ah, she didn't come. . . hahaha. Aren't I stupid?. . . *hick* I believed that she would. . . " Jiyong.

"Listen to me. . . don't be stupid when you love. . . Don't be blinded by love. . . understand?" Jiyong.

"Okay, okay hyung just go to sleep. You're drunk." Seungri.

He puts Jiyong down on the bed and cover Jiyong up with the blanket.

"Hyung, rest well." Seungri, he closed the door.

[Meanwhile]

As soon as the door opens, Wonder Girls immediately runs toward the doctor.

"Doctor, how is our Sohee?" Sunye.

"Is she okay?" Yenny.

"How is her condition?" Yubin.

"Anything serious?" Lim.

"There is nothing serious as of now. She just have a very high fever due to a long period of soaking herself under the rain." said the doctor.

"That's good to hear." Sunye, she sighs in relief.

"But, her brain waves is not normal, and her heart beats abnormally slow. Her brain doesn't seems to have much activity at all, and her heart seems to be very calm and silent. Her body seems like it's in a coma, but she's not. This is the part that I don't understand. . ." said the doctor.

As soon as she hears this, Yenny looks over to Yubin with a worried look.

"Did she recently experienced any major depression?" the doctor asked.

"Well, she did once. But that was more than a year ago. . ." Sunye, she looks at the other members with a confused look.

"Well depression can causes damage to one's thinking and feeling. She must not experience it again as she seems to be very sensitive." said the doctor.

"For now, just watch over her fever. If anything please get the nurse." said the doctor, he walks away.

"Thank you doctor." Wonder Girls, they bowed.

"Okay, tell me the whole story. I want the whole TRUE story." Sunye, she turns around with her arms crossed as she questions Yubin and Yenny.

Had no choice, Yubin and Yenny told Sunye and Lim the story.

"Sohee will never shows other how she really feel inside when she's hurt. We all know it, so we need to watch out for those clues. She doesn't talk much about her problems, and the more she keeps it to herself the bigger the problem will grow to be. And this is the result of it." Sunye.

"Do not let her go into another depression. This is more than enough already." Sunye, she walks into Sohee's bed.

Other members look at each other worriedly and then follow Sunye to see Sohee. They all gather around her bed and look at her small and pale face.

"Sohee-ah, get well soon, understand? We will always be here for you, so please be strong and get well soon." Sunye, she held Sohee's hand.

All of the Wonder Girls stayed there that night to watch over and take care of Sohee. 

[Next morning]

Jane walks into Sohee's patient room.

"Kids, let's go. We're heading to the salon, get ready for the fan signing event." Jane.

"Sohee is still very sick." Yenny.

"I know, that's why only you four are going. I brought someone here to watch over Sohee so that you guys don't have to worry. Ta-da!" Jane.

"Hello!!" Sunmi, she jumps in from behind Jane's back.

"Omo! Sunmi!" Wonder Girls, they all hurry over to Sunmi and hugs her.

"What are you doing here? You are supposed to be in school." Sunye

"I heard Sohee got sick, so I asked for permission to have a day off." Sunmi, she smiled.

"We're sorry that we haven't been able to see you that often. Our schedules are so full everyday." Yubin.

"No, no. Unnie, I'm happy to see everyone performing on the stage again. Wonder Girls are so Wonderful!" Sunmi, she hugs Yubin.

"Lim! I miss you!" Sunmi, hugs Lim.

"Yah yah! Don't worry, go to your schedule, I will be here with our Mandu." Sunmi, she pushes them out of the door.

Sunmi closed the door and walk over to the side of Sohee's bed, she looks at Sohee's sleeping face.

"What happened between you two? You were so happy back then when you guys were secretly dating." Sunmi, she talks to Sohee.

"Don't you be sad. I will be here to love you. We are the MISO couple after all." Sunmi, she smiles as she fixes Sohee's blanket.

[Many hours later, now in the after noon]

"Oh! Sohee, you're awake?" Sunmi, she rushes over to the sounds of Sohee moving.

"Ack! My head!" Sohee, she grasps her head with both of her hands.

"Your head hurts? That's better than your heart. Here eat this." Sunmi, she bring the porridge over to Sohee.

"What are you doing here?" Sohee.

"Yah! Why is everyone asking me that? I can be here if I want to." Sunmi, she pouts.

"I just thought that you should be in scho---" Sohee.

Before Sohee could finishes her sentence, Sunmi feeds her the porridge and stopped her from talking.

After Sohee finished her food.

"Anyway, don't even think about that okay. There are more than 3.5 billion men on this planet, you will find the right one for you someday. Or if you can't, you can always have me!" Sunmi, she teases Sohee.

"Let's get marry!" Sohee, she smiled and teases Sunmi back.

They both start to laugh together like those good old days.

"My beloved Sunmi. You're Jjang! Thank you for coming here today." Sohee, she bends over and hugs Sunmi.

"You're the only one who really know the most about my relationship with Jiyong, thank you for always comfort me at a time like this. If it wasn't for you, I don't know what I'd do once I wake up today. Sunmi-ah, I'm so happy to have a friend like you." Sohee, she thoughts to herself and smiled.

With Sunmi being there to accompany her, and make her smile. Sohee seems to have forgotten about the incident happened last night. They continue on to talk to each other and laughs together through out the whole day that Sunmi were there.