Chapter 1

Dear Boy

It all begins in 2008 when WonderBang had their collaboration performance together.

After having many collaboration performances together and even a mini-drama, Big Bang and Wonder Girls have been growning to be very close to each other. Especially Gdragon and Sohee. Those two often contacts each other and secretly meet up many times.

[On the phone]

"Are you busy tonight?" Jiyong.

"I have a magazine photo shoot, and it won't end until 11PM. Why?" Sohee.

"Great! Let's go on a secret date." Jiyong.

"Okay, but where are we going?" Sohee.

" It's a secret, you'll know later. I'll pick you up at 11 okay." Jiyong. 

Just like that he hung up.

"I gotta make this perfect!" Jiyong.

He walks out to his car excitingly and drove away. 

[Meanwhile]

"What is he up to? Oh well I need to get ready for the photo shoot." Sohee.

The photo shoot begins and Sohee starts to get busy posing for the camera. Hours and hours passed, the photo shoot ended smoothly. Jane packs Sohee's belonging and bring it out to the van.

"Unnie, I have a meeting tonight, so. . . can you go home first?" Sohee.

"Again? Well, tell him to take you home early since you guys are having a recording on Star King tomorrow. And do not get caught!" Jane.

"Okay!" Sohee, she happily holds up an okay sign with her hand.

Jane gets into the van and drove off to Wonder Girls' dorm leaving Sohee behind. Not too long after Jane left a black BMV came and stop next to Sohee.

"You're ready? Get on!" Jiyong, he instructs Sohee with his handsome player smile as he reaches over to open the door.

"I don't know where you're taking me, but make sure to bring me back early since Jane unnie-" Soheebut before she even get to finish her sentence, Jiyong cuts her off.

"I know I know, don't worry. As long as you're with me, you'll be perfectly fine." Jiyonghe gives off a sneaky smile and starts to speed up.

Before Sohee could notice they've reached the place. Jiyong unfasten his seat belts and hurry out to open the door for Sohee. He grabs her hand and put it on his left arm while his right hand is in his pants' pocket and coolly walk into the hotel.

"Yah! Don't tell me you're planning to-" Soheeagain before she could finish her sentence, Jiyong turns his head toward her and cut her off.

"Don't worry! I'm not a wolf. I'll wait til our wedding night." Jiyonghe sneakily smile

They pass by the lobby, the restaurant, the elevator, and the hotel rooms. Sohee continue to silently follow not knowing where he's leading her to. 

After quite a long walk they end up in the back of the hotel where there is a white table with two chairs next to a big swimming pool. The place is filled with lights and candles. Sohee is in such a surprise that she's couldn't even speak. She turns her head and looks at him with the "is this all for me?" look as she smile. Seeing her cute expression, Jiyong turns his head toward the front and just smile.

"Let's go." Jiyong.

As they starts to walk Sohee looks down on the floor and notices that the path way is filled with petals of red roses. She looks up at him and smile as she shakes her head happily.

When they get to the table, Jiyong moves the chair out for Sohee to sits, then walks to his chair and sits down.

He puts both of his elbows on the table and place his chin on his hands.

"Surprise?" Jiyonghe playfully asks even though he already know how she feels. 

"What is the special occasion? I didn't expect all this." Sohee.

"You'll know. Let's eat first." Jiyong.

He snaps his fingers and instantly the waiters brings out plates of foods one by one. Seeing the waiters walking out one by one with plates of foods, Sohee is in amazement with Jiyong. She turns her head to look at him with one of her eyebrows lift up as she smile.

They both start to eat. 30 minutes later after they finishes their foods, Jiyong gets out of his chair and walks over to Sohee. 

"May I have this honor?" Jiyong, he asks her to dance with him as he puts one of his hands out, while the other is behind his back.

Sohee shakes her head smiling as she gets up. The music starts from somewhere in the back and just like that they start to slow dance. 

As they were dancing, Jiyong starts a conversation.

"How long have we known each other?" Jiyong.

He asks looking down to Sohee

"Ever since WonderBang, which is 4 months ago. Why?" Sohee.

"We've known each other for 4 months already, and we've been secretly meeting up for dates and all of that. It have been quite a long time, don't you think it's time for you to be my girlfriend already?" Jiyong.

His sudden question causes Sohee to blush. 

"So all of this is just to  ask me to officially be your girlfriend?" Sohee.

Sohee smiles looking up to Jiyong.

"Of course, I have to make my wifey feel special right?" Jiyong

"You've already know what my answer would be. Of course I will be your girlfriend." Sohee.

Immediately after hearing her answerJiyong picks her up and spins her around. 

"YAH! Ahn Sohee is now officially mine!" Jiyong.

He shouts out loud in joy and excitement. Sohee just looks down and laughs at his cute reactions. After many spins he puts her down and they continue to slow dance under the moonlights next to the pool.