New Love (6) - Final

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Single life is never better for Ji Hyo. She enjoyed her companionship with her girlfriends and family. She enjoyed alone time at home watching movies and reading books. She enjoyed her busy work life, filming TV commercials, dramas, movies and occasionally doing short youtube films with young directors. Her way of helping these young talented directors to grow.

She does go on dates with men, usually with Man Joon or Jong Kook or both of them as she felt more comfortable with them rather than other men. Instead of calling these as dates, she felt that it was more like a gathering, just like those gatherings with RM members. She remained friend zone with them. As time goes by, Man Joon realized that he and Ji Hyo can only be friends. He finally made a decision to be relocated to Hong Kong for a year.

“Ji Hyo, please do visit me when you have the time. I can bring you around Hong Kong.” Man Joon told Ji Hyo when she farewell him the 3 days before he leaves for Hong Kong.

“Ji Hyo ar…please…ask me to stay…I will.” Man Joon uttered sadly beneath his breath.

“Man Joon Oppa, all the best for your career. I am sure you will do well in Hong Kong.” Ji Hyo brought up the wine glass and wished Man Joon.

“Cheers!”

They drank a lot. Ji Hyo felt light headed she as paced herself unsteadily towards the door of the restaurant.

“Ji Hyo, I had called for a taxi. Let’s send you home first.” Man Joon was also trying to move his way out of the restaurant as his vision was blur. It was unusual for Man Joon to drink that much. Yet he couldn’t stop drinking when he knew that he will not get to see Ji Hyo for the next 1 year. He drank to drown his sadness.

Both became unconscious by the time they sat in the taxi. The driver used to send Man Joon from Airport to home and home to airport when Man Joon travels for work. So he knew where he stayed. He send both Ji Hyo and Man Joon back to Man Joon’s place.

Man Joon washed his face in the bathroom. He did not know how he managed to open the door to the apartment. Perhaps the short nap in the taxi has woken him up for a bit.

Man Joon sat on the side of his bed watching Ji Hyo who was now muttering away. Her face was red from all the alcohol, her lips look so soft and kissable. The scent from her perfume and the red wine was so attractive to Man Joon.

“Can I just have a kiss? Just one on the cheek? Or maybe on the lips? One on the cheek and a quick one on the lips? Ji Hyo, can I?” Man Joon asked softly.

“Man……ya…all the….all the……hmmmm…” Ji Hyo continued to mutter (she actually wanted to wish Man Joon all the best.)

“Did you say yes? Ji Hyo, did you say yes?” Man Joon said excitedly.

“Just take it as a yes. Stupid you.” Man Joon hit his forehead and scolded himself.

Man Joon quickly peck on Ji Hyo’s cheeks.

“Her lips…how…how shld I….” Man Joon blushed as he hover himself over Ji Hyo. He lowered his face close to Ji Hyo.

“Just do it. After today night , you have no chances. All you want is just a kiss.” Man Joon kept telling himself.

Man Joon pressed his lips against Ji Hyo’s.

“So delicious…” Man Joon mumbled as he nibbled on Ji Hyo’s lips, exercising more weight on Ji Hyo’s body.

“Yah!! So warm.” Ji Hyo felt the weight and the heat on her. She stretched her hands and legs and pushed Man Joon off the bed. A cracking sound was heard as Man Joon felt off the bed.

“Ouch!” Man Joon screamed painfully.

Ji Hyo was somehow awake by Man Joon’s screams.

“Oh…Man Joon Ssi…what what happened.” Ji Hyo struggle to get o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter