Listen to My Heart (3)

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wishing all my Chinese readers a very Happy Lunar New Year. All the best for the year of Monkey. Gong Xi! Gong Xi!

“Oh…my back….” Gary groaned and frowned. There was no response from Ji Hyo who was reading her script.

“Oh…my shoulders are aching.” Gary groaned again, at the same time stealing a look at Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo still focusing on her script.

“Filming with Chen Baolin is so exciting? She has been reading the script since this morning.” Gary pouted his lips, accompanied with a sour look.

It was one of those days where both Gary and Ji Hyo were not filming. The production team of China’s version “We got married” had delivered the second portion of the script to the Leessang’s office. Ji Hyo came over to fetch the script and wanted to leave immediately to study the script at home. But Gary insisted her to stay since as the CEO of the company managing Ji Hyo’s jobs, he wanted some ‘feedback’ from Ji Hyo regarding the script.

For Ji Hyo, she didn’t mind staying at the Leessang’s office since she may just spend the day sleeping if she is at home. And Ji Hyo knows that Gary will take care of her 3 meals (or more) if she stays in his office.

“Ji Hyo, come and have lunch. I got my stuffs to bring in Beef ramen, sweet and sour pork and your Americano.” Gary stood behind Ji Hyo and peeped at her script. Ji Hyo was smiling as she reads. Gary thought the smile was so sweet and pretty but he immediately pulled a long face.

“Must be some romantic plot that made her smile.” Gary mumbled to herself.

“Kang Gary, you give me a shock. Don’t stand behind me without breathing a word!” Ji Hyo took her cup, wanted some water and found Gary staring at the floor when she stood up and turned around.

“Oh, I am sorry.” Gary quickly looked up, apologizing. He found himself looking into Ji Hyo’s beautiful face, which was just inches from his.

“I….I…..wanted to tell you…..you….are so….pretty….” Gary smiled as the cheesy words escaped his mouth.

“Oppa, don’t look at me so close. I have no makeup today. I did not even put on any lips stick. My eye bags are so obvious....I” Ji Hyo blushed as Gary’s face moved closely and closely.

“Regardless, you are still pretty.” Gary was about to press his lips on Ji Hyo’s when someone knocked the door.

“Opps….er…I…I am just bringing in the lunch for both of you.” Young Min giggled.

“Noona

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter