In love with Song Ji Hyo (V)

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa, I can take care of myself. It is getting late, you better go back to the hotel and rest.” Ji Hyo had not recovered from the shock and the confusion that follows after Gary mentioned his intention in Busan.
“I am here to take care of you.”  The sentence echoed in Ji Hyo’s ears, her heart still pounding. The sweetness and concerns from Gary had touched her heart.

“Ji Hyo, you can't chase me away. I have no place to stay tonight.” Gary said, looking at Ji Hyo with puppy eyes.

“No place to stay? Hotel? A friend's place?’ Ji Hyo suggested.

“I came here for you, just for you once I knew that you had an accident. I did not have time to make other arrangements. But seems you are not happy to see me.” Disappointment was all over Gary's face.

“You are on crutches now. What if you fall down somewhere, like in the shower and need help?’ Gary continued to nag.

“Oppa, my apartment is so small. I only need like a few steps from my bed to the shower. I can crawl back to my bed.” Ji Hyo could sense the frustration in Gary's voice. She tried to calm him down by joking it off.

“Ji Hyo, I was worried about you when I heard about your injuries. I had 2 sleepless nights before I gathered all my courage and flew here to see you.” Gary blushed as the confide his inner thoughts to Ji Hyo.

“That sounds like a confession of love.” Ji Hyo causally joked.

“IT IS.” Gary looked at Ji Hyo with determination in his eyes. 

“It is what?’ Ji Hyo asked, agape.

“My confessions. I like you Song Ji Hyo. So...so don't push me away.” Gary held Ji Hyo's hands this time.

“Be my girlfriend, will you?” Gary asked. His voice filled with sincerity and hope.

“Kang Gary, my name is Song Ji Hyo, you know right? I am not…am.” Ji Hyo stammered, she did not Gary to see her as his fiancé’s shadow.

“Song Ji Hyo. I know who you are. Be my girlfriend, will you?” Gary repeated his question.

There was silence for the next few minutes. Gary was about to give up when he heard a sweet and gentle voice.

“OK.”

“Er….what did you say?” Gary was not sure if his ears pranked him.

“OK. But you still cannot stay here for the night. My mum will kill me if she knows a man stays in my apartment.” Ji Hyo started to push Gary to the door with one hand while holding to her crutches with the other.

“But I stayed with you in the SAME apartment when in Seoul. MY apartment.” Gary started to scratch his head. For one moment he was still wondering if Ji Hyo has agreed to be his girlfriend. Another moment, he was trying to figure out Ji Hyo's logic of staying overnight in her apartment.

“That is because you are landlord and we used different rooms. Look at this place, is so small. I cant share the same bed with you.” Ji Hyo blushed.

“Hey lady, I never thought of sharing the same bed with you. I am just eyeing on that sofa.” Gary said, pointing at the one seater sofa.

“Yah! Kang Gary, are you here to take care of me, to confess to me or to embarrass me?” Ji Hyo threw her crutches on the floor, hopped back to her bed and buried her face into the pillow.

“Hey, you be careful, what if you fell down and hurt yourself.” Gary quickly followed behind Ji Hyo.

“She is so cute.” Gary screamed in his heart.

Gary pulled the pillow off Ji Hyo face and hugged her tightly into his arms.

“If your mum questions, just tell her, this man named Kang Gary, is my boyfriend. He came to take care of me, he came to dote on me, he came to love me.” Gary whispered softly.

“Such cheesy lines.” Ji Hyo shivered. For a moment she felt these words are like music to her ears though she is never the romantic type of girl.

Gary stayed on to take care of Ji Hyo. By the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter