Forever love (5) - Our Marriage life

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Marriage life isn’t something that Ji Hyo has expected. She is still trying to adapt to a life and a home that is share by 2 people. She is already Mrs Kang for 3 months, yet she is still fishing out her belongings from her luggage bag. Sometimes she forgets that she has left that pair of jeans or a jacket at her parent’s place and need her brother or her manger to send it over to Gary’s place. Gary did clear a column of his wardrobe for Ji Hyo but he himself has lots of clothes and accessories to store. He had to move some of these to the storeroom and pushed some of these under the bed.

“Maybe we need a bigger place.” Gary said one night.

“Oppa, is just the two of us. We don’t need such as big house. Maybe more storage space will be more practice. More cupboards, drawers.” Ji Hyo said as she ransack through her luggage bag for other pair of sunglasses.

“You know…soon it will not be just the two of us. There will be a 3 of us, 4 of us. Who knows, maybe a 5 of us or 6 of us!” Gary back hugged Ji Hyo.

As much as being a loving and romantic husband, Gary sometimes forgets that he is already married, especially when he got drunk or when he is working hard in his studio recording his songs, writing his lyrics and making his music. There were also nights when Gary went to the club to support his DJ buddies, got drunk and only came home when dawn falls. Ji Hyo did not want to call asking the whereabouts of her husband as she did not want Gary to think that she is trying to control him nor she wants Gary to feel embarrassed infront of his friends.

“Always make sure that you show lots of respect to your husband, especially infront of his friends and relatives.” Ji Hyo’s father kept reminding his daughter.

“Kang Gary, what if your wife doesn’t come home till dawn? How do you feel?” Ji Hyo hit her husband chest hard. But her husband felt nothing, he was dead drunk.

“Kang Gary, you know, I feel worried about you when you don’t come home. I am not stopping you from drinking or smoking or working overnights for your album, but you have to take care of your health and don’t make me worry about you. Call me, at least give me a call when you are coming home late.” Ji Hyo cleaned her husband’s face gently with a hot towel.

Gary always apologize with Ji Hyo’s favorite food and Americano along with a banquet of flowers when he managed to wake up the next day. However, he never failed to do it again.

With Ji Hyo’s filming schedule and Gary spending lots of time at his studio and company, though the couple was married for 3 months, they hardly get to spend time together.

“How’s your marriage life? 3 months already?” Ji Hyo’s good friend, Jin Yin asked.

It is one of their regular buddies meet up. “Besides the smoking and drinking and sometimes not coming home to sleep, he is a good and romantic husband.” Ji Hyo blushed a bit when she recalled how Gary rapped her the newly written lyrics last night before he left for his studio to do an overnight recording. After the rap, Gary planted a deep and passionate kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter