When a Man Loves a Woman (3)

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo sat nervously at the café. Her cup of amerciano was getting cold. She shifted her weight on the chair.

“Ji Hyo Ssi, I am sorry. Mr Chen will be here in another 5 minutes’ time. He was stuck in a meeting that obviously overrun.” The agent running the Nanny agency said.

“Ji Hyo Ssi. Let me repeat Mr Chen’s information to you again since we have time. The more you understand about Mr Chen and his family, your chances of getting hired as the weekend nanny are higher.” This is the third time that the agent is repeating information of this potential employer of hers.

“Mr Chen. Yes, why we call him Mr Chen and not Chen Ssi is because he is non Korean, he is from Taiwan. But no worries for you. he speaks our language well since he has been working in Seoul for 5 years.” The agent said

“OK. Non Korean. Speaks Korean language well.” Ji Hyo secretly dictates that in her mind.

“He is a divorcee with 1 child. The child’s name, Katie Chen, 4 years old. Born in Korea. But you have to take care of 2 children. The other child belongs to his sister who is also working in Seoul but always travelling for work with her husband. We address her sister as Mrs Park, she speaks Korean also as her husband is Korean. The child is 7 years old, his name is Park Ki Kwang.” The agent kept feeding Ji Hyo with information.

“Mr Chen, Mrs Park. Park Ki Kwang….Katie Chen. 7 yrs old, 4 years old.” Ji Hyo looked the notes she had taken down to check what she may has missed.

“The 2 children speaks Korean?” Ji Hyo asked.

“They….oh…Mr Chen is here.” The agent stood up. There was a bright smile on her face.

“You know…Mr Chen is very handsome. I always enjoy seeing him.” The agent whispered to Ji Hyo.

“I am so sorry that I was late. My meeting overrun.” The Mr Chen bowed and apologise.

“No problems, Mr Chen. You are not too late.” The agent’s eyes couldn’t leave this Mr Chen. For a moment, Ji Hyo thought that she is transparent.

Ji Hyo was observing this Mr Chen and the agent when she found that this Mr Chen looks familiar to her.

“This is Song Ji Hyo Ssi. You can have a chat with her to see if she fits your criteria of a weekend nanny.” The agent finally introduced Ji Hyo to Mr Chen.

“Song…oh…Song Ji Hyo Ssi…how are you?” Mr Chen shook Ji Hyo’s hand.

“Mr Chen, I am fine. Thank you. Let…Let…me introduced myself.” Ji Hyo tried hard to remember the introduction speech that she has prepare for this interview.

“You are Gary Ssi’s friend? Do you remember me? My name is Chen Bolin.” Mr Chen said as he flashed his boyish smile at Ji Hyo.

“Chen Bolin Ssi?” Ji Hyo responded with a mong expression.

“I think we meet 2 times. Once on the cruise and the other at a conference. You were Gary Ssi’s partner in both events.” Bolin said as he tried to recall Ji Hyo’s memory.

It was rarely that Ji Hyo would accompany Gary to events and parties. She doesn’t like to socialize and entertain. But sometimes Gary insisted she comes with him and even prepare dresses and makeup artist to doll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter