True Love (II)- We Are Dating

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary couldn’t control his face muscles as he scribble random lyrics on his writing pad. Ji Hyo’s voice kept echoing in his ears.

“I…..I……I love you.” “I…..I……I love you.” Gary dropped his pen on the table and covered his face with his hands and smiling away.

"Sam (Gary's assistant), bring these documents to that fool over there and ask him to sign." Gil pointed at Gary's office.

“We don’t call each other outside of RM filming.”

“If there is a good man for Ji Hyo Ssi, I definitely give her my blessings.”

These are what Gary says in one of his recent interviews on National TV. Jin Yin was showing Ji Hyo the clips of Gary’s interviews The pair of good friend was on the way to the Ski Resort 3 hours from Seoul.

“Show him that there are tons of good men waiting for you.” Jin Yin told Ji Hyo while keeping her ipad into her backpack.

“Sure I will.” Ji Hyo said, her lips slightly pouting. “Ya! I will also show you how we did not call each other outside RM filming. “

“Ji Hyo will not get mad at you for saying these?” Gil asked Gary after watching the interview.

“Why should she be angry? We both agree that we need time for our relationship.” Gary replied. He was actually texting Ji Hyo since he did not hear from her for the past 2 days.

“Kang Gary, don’t lie to yourself. See your silly smile whenever someone mentions Ji Hyo’s name. Anyone can tell you are so into her. I sometimes wonder why the chemistry and the passionate between you two doesn’t die after 5 years.” Gil asked.

“Because is True Love?” Young Min brought in a basket of fruits and a big banquet of flowers.

“What…are you talking about?” Gary went red in the face, yet his cheek bones were raising.

“Boss, the fruit basket and the banquet of flowers are for Ji Hyo Ssi. Am putting these in your office first. Shall we send these to the RM filming site on Monday?” Young Min informed Gary.

“Monday? I can send these to her place this evening. I mean if she is at home, I can send these to her. Where is she now?” Gary asked as he picked up the car from the fruit basket to check on the name of the sender.

“Billy Han? Who is Billy Han? Both the fruit basket and flowers are from him?” Gary asked. His eyes started to scan through these items.

“Billy Han Ssi is the CEO of Hans Food and Beverages Company. He came with his team few days ago to discuss with us on Ji Hyo’s endorsement on their new red wine range.” Young Min said.

“New CF? I see.” Gary put the gift card back into the basket.

“Billy Ssi seems to like Ji Hyo very much. I think we can grab this deal easily.” Young Min was confident.

“Good job.” Gary praised.

“By the way, noona, do you know where is Ji Hyo?” Gary asked Young Min again.

“I have no idea. She is currently taking a break. Boss, I thought you know better than me where to find her?” Young Min teased Gary again.

“Maybe she went back to her parent’s place?” Gary thought. He still remembered last week Ji Hyo mention to him that she would visit her parents. She also asked if Gary would want to go back with her to meet her parents.

That ‘invitation’ made Gary sweat. “What if her parents do not like me? What if we are caught by the media? What if………” Questions flooded in Gary’s mind.

“Ok Ok, Arasso.” Ji Hyo knows Gary well. When Gary kept quiet, she knew that he is hesitating. She did not want to push him into anything.

“After all, we are not dating. It is weird to invite him to my parent’s place.” Ji Hyo kept reminding herself.

Gary ransack through his backpack for the keys to Ji Hyo’s apartment but only found 2 similar set of keys. Both sets are keys to his place.

“Perhaps I accidentally swapped the keys.” Gary took out his phone to call Ji Hyo.

“I am sorry, I can’t answer your call now. Please leave a message after the tone. Thank you.” Gary felt disappointed. He grabbed the fruit basket in 1 hand, hang Ji Hyo’s favourite dinner in the other hand and also grab the big banquet of flowers in the same hand.

It was a colder winter night. He was looking forward to cuddle in bed, under the blanket with Ji Hyo. He wanted very much to hug Ji Hyo in his embrace now and feel the warmth from her body.

Gary threw himself on his own bed. Suddenly, he was missing Ji Hyo.

“Maybe I can cover myself with her towel?” Gary told himself. But immediately sat back on the bed, “don’t do things like that, you sound like a ert.” Gar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter