Finally, is you? (5)

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary stared hard at the entertainment news on the morning papers.

“Famous American Born Director Bowie Lee Proposed to Korean Actress Song Ji Hyo.” Gary felt that his world is spining, he closed his eyes and massaged his temples to ease his uncomforting.

“Uncle Gary, are you OK?” A young girl walked into Gary’s office. She looked at the headlines on the entertainment page, agape, she grabbed Gary’s hand and attempted to pull him up from the chair.

“Janny, what are you doing?” Gary opened his eyes, he felt weak. He just let the young girl pushed and pulled him.

“Uncle Gary, your love is going to marry someone else. Why are you still sitting here?” Janny raised her voice, almost shouting.

“So she accepted the proposal?” Gary asked softly.

“I…I don’t know. Let me read the details.” Janny quickly picked up the papers and start to digest the contents. “It wasn’t mentioned if Song Ji Hyo Ssi accepted the marriage proposal. Let me search on the web.” Janny impatiently took out her mobile phone.

“Janny, is time for you to record your song.” Gil came into the office.

“Uncle Gil, please wait, I am doing something very important for Uncle Gary.” Janny ignored Gil.

“Janny, please get back to work. I am OK.” Gary pulled the mobile phone from Janny’s hands, put the phone into Gil’s hands and signaled him to bring Janny out of the office.

Gary never expect that Jeju is the last time that Ji Hyo and himself get to meet. That was almost 7 months ago. Shortly after Gary got back to Seoul, he did received messages from Ji Hyo who was working in Taipei. But he choose not to reply her. It was all because of his ex wife, Jamie Park.

It never cross Gary’s mind that, he was in Jeju for two weeks but these two weeks made a great difference for Jamie. Jamie was diagnosed with brain cancer. That somehow explains why her temper and emotions got from bad to worse just before their divorce.

Jamie lying in the hospital bed, begged Gary to take care of her daughter, Janny Park.

“DAUGHTER!!!???” Gary almost fell off the chair when he heard about Jamie’s daughter.

“Oppa, I am sorry. I had betrayed your trust in me. I have been lying to you about myself. Please forgive me." Jamie weeped.

"I had a daughter needed Janny Park, she is 21 years old this year. Currently staying with my elder brother in California. I gave birth to her when I was 15 years old. Her father is a Korean who is a student taking a Marketing degree in California. He left after he knowing that I was pregnant. I was a stubborn young girl at that time and decided to keep the baby despite objections from my parents. I felt indebted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter