Finally is you? (IV)

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary sat at the rocking chair outside Ji Hyo’s room at Papa Kim’s place, watching her as she packed her baggage. She will be leaving Jeju tomorrow morning at 11 am.

“That means she has to leave here by 8 am. If I want to say goodbye to her at Papa Kim’s place, I have to be here by 7 am. Maybe I can send her off at the airport? No, I can’t, what if someone snapped our pictures. Maybe I can take a ride with her to the airport in Papa Kim’s car? That way, I can spend some time with her or perhaps if I am lucky enough, I can hold her hand.” A smile unknowingly surfaced on Gary’s face as I imagined holding Ji Hyo’s hands.

For the past days at the farm, Gary always have the chance to ‘touch’ Ji Hyo’s hand or have some minimum skin ship with her.

Passing her the fruits after he puck them from the trees, touching her fingers. Rubbing her hands in his to warm her up when they washed the plates outside the house with freezing cold waters.

Holding her hands and her waist while she climbed down the ladder after arranging the fruit jars in the small store room.

Ferrying her on his bicycle, letting her sit infront of him (since the back of the bicycle is carrying cartons of fruits, and sometime baskets of vegetables and meat from the market), inhaling her scent. Gary was so happy with these moments. He can sense that Ji Hyo is not avoiding all these skin ship.

“Wake up, Kang Gary. You are a divorce man. Your ex wife is still clinging onto you. Your love life is still in a mess, a big big mess. Why are you dragging other people into your complicated life? Maybe Ji Hyo and I should stop seeing each other once anyone of us leave Jeju.” Gary sighed unknowingly.

“Oppa, is everything OK?” Ji Hyo touched Gary’s hand while squatting next to him.

“Ji Hyo ar…..Oppa shall not send you to the airport tomorrow. You have a safe flight and take care of yourself in Taiwan. Remember to eat well, sleep well and rest well.” Gary nagged.

“Oppa, I never have problems with eating and sleeping.” Ji Hyo laughed.

“Oppa, you take care too. I know now is a difficult time for y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter