Come Back to me (4)

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note from author : It was weeks that I did not update the story. My confessions, I did not know how to continue with the story and also I was too exhausted from work and travelling for work. 

I know this story of "Come Back To Me" wasn't quite good. I was rather disappointed with myself and what I had written. I hope I have better ideas the next time. 

My dear readers, thank you for putting up with me.

It did not take too long for Ji Hyo to recover from her breakup with Chen Bolin. Perhaps she is already immune to men hurting her. Perhaps it was because she does not love Chen Bolin as much as she thought she has.

“I felt more pain when Gary oppa cheated on me. I cried for days and drunk myself to sleep every night. But for Bo Bo, it was just 1 day and 3 hours.” Ji Hyo joked about it to Kwang Soo.

“Noona….” Kwang Soo felt his heart twitched for his beloved noona.

Though Chen Bolin still call Ji Hyo out for dinners when he comes to Seoul for filming, Ji Hyo always bring Kwang Soo or her stylist or her brother along with her.

“We are still friends.” Ji Hyo told Kwang Soo.

And for Gary, Ji Hyo treated him like family. “He is like a real brother to me.” Ji Hyo always tell the media and fans who asked her about her relationship with Gary. Gary also tells the media the same thing “She is like a sister.”

“I DON’T WANT to be her brother. I DON’T WANT her to be my sister. I wanted to be family, like her husband or like her boyfriend. NOT brother NOT sister.” Gary told Gil every time when he is drunk.

Being single again, Ji Hyo continued to attract suitors but she seldom go out with anyone of them. This made Gary feel safe. “I can still and still have time to make her my woman.” Gary always think that way.

A big bouquet of flowers and a good spread of coffee, tea, chocolates and cakes were delivered to the filming site of Running Man.

“Wow!” The female crew and staffs at the scene looked at the spread of cakes and the flowers with envy.

“Godiva cakes and chocolates. Not bad. Who is the lucky person who gets all these? I must go and thank him? Jae Suk hyung? Or Jong Kok hyung?” Ha Ha asked as he eyed the cakes hungrily.

“These are for Ji Hyo.” Jong Kok was already picking up a chocolate.

“Hyung, you are eating chocolates??!!!” Kwang Soo screamed.

“Dark chocolates are good for your heart.” Jong Kok blushed as he picked up another item from the food table, this time a slice of dark chocolate cake.

“For Ji Hyo?” Gary looked at the food suspiciously. The next minute he looked around for Ji Hyo.

She was on the phone, smiling sweetly as she spooned the cakes into .

“Sweet treats are always a way to a woman’s heart.” Ji Hyo giggled.

“Heart? A woman’s heart?” Gary frowned. “So is a man on the other end of the phone and these are all from some men?” Gary felt jealous, his heart twitched and shivered.

“I told you to grab her.” Gil snapped Gary’s arm.

“You should hold on to her, tight.” Ha Ha shook his head.

“So….so…who is this man? Chen Bolin? CEO Baek or who?” Gary finally gathered all his courage and asked. Gil, Ha Ha and Gary were drinking at Pocha, Leessang’s restaurant.

“How do we know?” Ha Ha shook his head again.

It was Monday again. This time round, every female staff on the set gets a stalk of rose while Ji Hyo gets 99 stalks and also a food truck making hot waffles for the crew.

“Ji Hyo unnie, the dress that he sends yesterday is really nice. It must be very expensive?” Ji Hyo’s stylist asked. Gary was listening hard on the conversation.

“I intend to return the dress and the diamond watch.” Ji Hyo said as she applied sunblock on her arms.

“Diamond watch? Wow. He is really generous.” Gary blurted.

“Oppa, when were you here?” Ji Hyo got a shock seeing Gary sitting opposite her on her makeup table.

“Who is this generous guy?” Gary pinned his eyes on the ceiling as he swung his legs.

“ A friend.” Ji Hyo smiled.

“So you got over Chen Bolin Ssi? So fast?” Gary asked. Though he sounded peaceful, his heart was beating fast. He felt nervous about the statement he had made. He did not know how Ji Hyo would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter