Forever Love (1)

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ji Hyo Ssi, Americano and cakes from the make guest.” The RM crew came in and handed the package to Ji Hyo’s stylist, Jenny.

“Unnie, I am hungry. Can we share the cakes?” Jenny asked.

“Unnie, this is the 3rd cup of coffee today. You are very popular with the guests.” Jenny said as she open up the box to remove the cake.

“Wow…this is a heart shaped cake.” Jenny exclaimed.

“This is delicious. The crew did not want to tell me who is the guest. Looks like we have to hunt down the guest today.” Ji Hyo helped herself to the cake.

“Jenny, please take one of the Americano. Please help to pass one of the coffee to Sung Gyo Ssi (Ji Hyo’s VJ).” Ji Hyo took a lip of the hot coffee.

“Unnie, this is the 5th cup of coffee?” Jenny told Ji Hyo.

“5th cup of coffee?” Ji Hyo looked at Jenny with a mong expression.

“Ever since Gary oppa left, make guest had been sending in coffee, chocolates, cakes and flowers. Last week it was 2 cups of coffee, one from Kwang Soo and one from the young actor, what was his name? And this week, Ha Ha oppa brought in 1 coffee while the 2 mysterious male guests brought in 2.” Jenny said as she open another box to feast on the cakes.

“Unnie, this cake says Mong Ji.” Jenny pushed the cake to Ji Hyo to show her that her name was on the cake in pink.

“Strawberry cream?” Jenny scoped some and tasted them.

Yes, this is the third RM filming without Kang Gary. The mentioned of Gary’s name, mixed feelings for Ji Hyo. She is still angry with Gary for leaving RM. “I thought we will be together till the end.” The statement still echoed in her mind.  Yet, she missed him, especially on Mondays.

Gary still text Ji Hyo on and off, asking if she is coping well in RM.

“Will you come back if I say I can’t cope?” Ji Hyo always reply Gary with the same sentence.

“You miss me, don’t you?” That was always what Gary would reply.

 “Ji Hyo Ssi, time to start the filming.” The RM crew informed Ji Hyo.

Gary flipped to the other side of the bed and reach for his mobile phone. 7 am in the mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter