New Love (2)

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo hurried into the resort hotel in Jeju. She was already late for an hour for the photo shoot as her movie filming over run. The magazine crew was nice enough to fly in all the way from Seoul to do the photo shoot to accommodate her schedule.

Her eyes were a little puffy as she did not have enough sleep the previous night. Filming ended late and when she returned to the hostel, her hair stylist, also a good friend of hers, send her a picture of Gary and a woman who is rumored to be his wife.

Ji Hyo knew this lady in the picture, she is his staff. Her name is Mi Na. When Gary and Ji Hyo were dating, she often visit Gary at his studio and his office. Mi Na was always there. When Gary’s venture with Gil, “The Leessang company” closed down, she was there to help Gary with all the legal issues, administration documents. Gary often mentioned that he won’t be able to settle off with Leessang’s issues and setup the Halyang company without her.

“Yes, she is a great help to him in his business and career. I can’t help much besides comforting and hugging him. He made a good choice by marrying her.” Ji Hyo blinked her tears back. Before she knew it, she was blowing her nose and trying to stop her tears from rolling off her cheeks. She didn't know why she is crying. She knew that it is over between Gary and herself, they had long ended their relationship before Gary left Running Man. Somehow, her heart ached when Gary got married without informing any of the RM members. 

“Kang Gary, we are family isn't? Why suddenly, you are so heartless?.” Ji Hyo screamed in her heart.

As Ji Hyo ran towards the private beach where the photo shoot was supposed to take place, she collided into a man who is coming out from one of the beach exit. The man was checking his phone and did not see the running Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo was knocked down on the ground.

‘Unnie!” Ji Hyo’s personal assistant screamed.

“Oh, lady I am so sorry. Oh, what did I do.” The man who collided into Ji Hyo instantly checked on her.

“Song Ji Hyo Ssi. Oh is you. I am so sorry, are you OK?” The man looked familiar.

“Oh…you are…towel Ssi.” Ji Hyo wanted to stand up but seems she couldn’t.

The towel Ssi who is actually Lee Man Joon whom Ji Hyo meet 2 days ago, wrapped his hands around Ji Hyo to help her to stand up.

“Oh No!” Ji Hyo couldn’t stand properly as her heels were broken. Man Joon held on her tightly to ensure that she does not fall again.

“Unnie, the magazine crew called again and ask when you are arriving.” Ji Hyo’s personal assistant, Jenny was busy answering calls.

“Where is the shooting scene? Let me help you to the shooting scene and explain to them.” Man Joon carried Ji Hyo into his arms.

“No No, I can walk. Please put me down.” Ji Hyo felt her face burning as a few of the hotel staff were looking.

“Director Lee, thank you for extending the closing time of the beach for us to finish our shooting.” Both Ji Hyo and the camera crew thank Man Joon.

“No problems, just remember to credit our resort for the pictures and send me a copy of the magazine when it is out.” Man Joon bowed politely at the crew.

Man Joon came back to the photo shooting scene when he finished his work. He was attracted to Ji Hyo immediately, watching her dressed in different dresses, posing for the pictures.

“She is really pretty with all th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter