Love is Always Here (3)

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Go Go…drive faster!” Gary kept pressing his manager. They were on the way to the airport. Gary was worried. News spread fast on the social media that Ji Hyo hurt herself during the Macau RM fan meeting. Gary got Ji Hyo’s flight schedule from her manager. He was having beer with his business associates when one of them showed him the news that Ji Hyo hurt herself.

“Gary Ssi, no worries. Her nose is real. You will not get a no-nose Ji Hyo Ssi back.” One of the business associates was trying to show off his humour.

“That’s not funny.” Gary glared at the man who made the statement.

“Ohhs…I am sorry. I…” The man wanted to apologize but was cut off by Gary.

“Gentlemen, I am sorry that I need to leave early. I had a good time exchanging views with you on our possible business ventures. My assistant shall be here to continue the discussions. The meals and drinks are on me.  Thank you.” Gary bowed politely and left.

“Hyung, I can’t drive. Can you fetch me to the airport?” Gary called his manager.

Ji Hyo’s manager has to ‘hand’ her over to Gary as Gary insisted that she should have another check on the injury on her nose.

“Oppa, I already had my nose nurse in Macau. It is just a small injury. Not a big deal. Oppa…can you stop looking?” Ji Hyo felt embarrassed that Gary was standing so close, examining her nose at the car park.

“Oppa, my nose is real, a little injury will not make my nose drop and people are looking.” Ji Hyo urged Gary.

“Are the two of you kissing at the car park?” Kwang Soo and his manager had also reached the car park.

“I…no..I just want to get a closer look at her injuries. Lee Kwang Soo, don’t utter rubbish.” Gary blushed as he quickly step back to distance himself away from Ji Hyo.

“Ji Hyo ar….why can’t you be careful.” Gary sounded worried.

“Gary is here since 8 am.” Ji Hyo’s mother told her.

Gary has been at Ji Hyo’s house since the morning. He was waiting for her to wake up so he can bring her to check on her nose.

“Omma, why didn’t you wake me up, it is already 10 am.” Ji Hyo quickly washed her face and rushed out to the living room to see Gary.

Gary was helping her dad to water the potted plants.

“Ji Hyo, good morning.” Gary greeted Ji Hyo cheerfully.

This is not the first time that Gary visited Ji Hyo at her home. He is not a stranger to Ji Hyo’s family.  There were occasions where Ji Hyo got drunk; Gary has to send her home. When Ji Hyo first ended her contract with CJES, Gary is usually the one who ferry her to RM’s filming and sending her home. To thank Gary on taking care of her daughter, Ji Hyo’s mother will prepares a table full of food for their supper.

There were also occasions where Ji Hyo’s mother made food like kimchi and asked Gary to drop by to bring some home. Gary always enjoyed Ji Hyo’s mother’s cooking.

“Oppa, I already told you no need to worry about my nose.” Ji Hyo felt a bit a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter