New Love (5)

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note from Author : My apologies for taking this long to update the story. I was struggling with how I should continue the plot. You know....ever since Monday Couple ended, my inspirations on the plots and contents were somehow lost. But I will still try my best to write, for the sake of Ji Hyo. Cheers!

The bouquet of flowers, 19 roses made Ji Hyo smile.  It was already 6 months since she knew Man Joon. To Ji Hyo, he is just a friend as they usually met up only at the gym. Though they went out on several occasions together, having lunch or dinner together, there was always another person with them. Sometimes was Man Joon’s secretary, the girl who never stop asking questions about the entertainment industry. Sometime it was Jong Kook, who also goes to the same gym as Ji Hyo and Man Joon. And sometimes it was Ji Hyo’s hair stylist.

Man Joon is a nice guy. Ji Hyo always had this thought. But it never occur to her that he has any feelings for her. And to Ji Hyo…yes…she likes Man Joon as a friend as he is a…he is a nice guy. Her heart does not leap for him nor does she felt herself brushing when their hands touch each other (accidentally).

Well, it is still nice that he bothers to send her flowers though Ji Hyo still wondering his intentions. She does not want to make any wild guesses about if he is trying to confess or this is just a friendly gesture or perhaps he sends the flowers to the wrong person. Ji Hyo laughed at her own silly thoughts. 

“He likes you. He wanted to confess.” Ha Ha kept talking when he saw the flowers sitting in Ji Hyo’s apartment. He and Jong Kook came by to give her the pineapple tarts they got for her from Taiwan as they went there for a concert performance.

“Do you like him?” Jong Kook asked as he eyes look at the flowers which were nicely arranged in a vase.

“I think she likes him.” Ha Ha chipped in. “Otherwise why does she bother to put these into the vase? I never see her bother about the flowers send to her by other men except those from Gary Hyung.” Ha Ha immediately mouthed a ‘Opps’  after he mentioned Gary’s name.

“If I send you any flowers, will you also stage these in a vase and put in your apartment?” Jong Kook’s tone became serious.

"Oppa, my hair stylist did that. She says the flowers are nice. In fact, these flo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter