True Love (I) - We are not dating

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning sun shone through the curtains. The sunrays hit onto Ji Hyo’s face, making her frown.

“I need a few more hours of darkness.” Ji Hyo mumbled lazily. She tried to turn to the other side of the bed to hide from the sunrays. But she couldn’t move. A strong arm was s around her waist. A man’s body was clinging against her back.

Ji Hyo opened her eyes, turned her head slightly. He is still sleeping soundly.

“Why am I waking up again besides Kang Gary?” Ji Hyo questioned herself.

“We are not even dating, but he is always the first one I see when I wake up in the mornings. Why did I always wake up in his bed?” Ji Hyo query herself. Perhaps is not some random or sudden questions that Ji Hyo is asking herself. Many questions shot through her mind after yesterday’s filming.

Gary was enjoying himself so much yesterday. His goddess, the young female idol was on the show again. The crew arranged for them to be in the same team again. Gary couldn’t hide his smiles and happiness. He danced with the young girl, takes care of her, play imitate games with her. Ji Hyo was extremely jealous when he did that with the same female guest the last time. But Gary’s sweet words made her feel better. He promised that it was just for the show.

"Twenty years of age difference. She is far too young for an old man like me." Gary joked. 

After all, they are not dating, there are no reasons to be jealous.

“So why am I sleeping on his bed with him back hugging me when we are not dating? I feel like a . Am I such a casual woman, that’s why he is not taking me seriously?” Ji Hyo couldn’t control her thoughts. The words ‘’ , ‘Casual’ made her feel bad. Without any warning, tears rolled down her cheeks. She sniffed her nose to try to stop her tears.

“Mong Ji, why are you crying? Are you feeling unwell? Fever? Cough? I was too rough last night?” Ji Hyo did not know when Gary wake up. He caught her tearing. He put his hands on her forehead, then on her neck to feel her temperature. That concern look on his face. “Who says that he does like me? Who says he is not in love with me? Who says he is a flirt?” Ji Hyo laughed bitterly in her heart.

“Nothing.” Ji Hyo wiped her tears dry with her sleeves.

“Nothing? If nothing, then why are you crying?” Gary still worried.

“I had a nightmare.” Ji Hyo threw out whatever reasons she could think of.

“Nightmares? Oh…you silly girl. Come to Oppa. Oppa is here, no nightmares, sweet dreams only.” Gary pulled Ji Hyo into his arms, hugging her tightly. Ji Hyo buried her face into Gary’s bare chest. Tears just kept pouring through her eyes.

“Gary Ssi, you asked to see me?” Ji Hyo’s ‘unofficial’ manager took a seat opposite Gary’s working desk at the Leessang’s office. Ever since Ji Hyo finished her contract with C-JES, Leessang company has been helping her to manage her assignments and jobs.

“Noona Young Min, it is about Ji Hyo’s schedule. Did we pack too many assignments for her lately?” Gary asked.

“Oh? Did Ji Hyo ssi feedback anything?” Young Min asked.

“No. Ji Hyo did not say anything. But she has been having nightmares, am just concern if she does not have enough rest or she is feeling too stress…or…” Gary’s sentence faded. Young Min was giving him a suspicious look.

“Nightmares ah? Not enough rest ah?” Young Min continued to eye Gary.

“Noona, don’t give me that look.” Gary blushed.

“How did you know she has nightmares? Are you the culprit of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter