In love with Song Ji Hyo (III)

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was storming. The raindrops kept hitting on Ji Hyo’s hair, her face and her body. Though she was in a raincoat, she can still feel that she was drenched inside out.

She had been standing in the storm, at this corner of the street for almost an hour. Her sources told her that the witness of the case she is working on stays here in this district. She needs to convince the witness to come forward to court to prove the innocence of her client. She has to wait for the witness to surface.

“Ji Hyo noona, we are here for almost an hour already. It is almost 8 pm already. Maybe the witness is not coming home tonight.” Ji Hyo’s assistant Kwang Soo urged Ji Hyo to come back tomorrow.

“Kwang Soo, is OK if you want to go home first. My sources told me that he will be home tonight since he needs to settle some money matters with his tenant.” Ji Hyo kept her eyes focused on the entrance to the residential building across the street.

“Gary ar…..bring these back with you. I had made dumplings and kimchi for you. Son, take good care of yourself. I am sure Seong-im will be guarding over you in heaven. I hope you can find someone to take care of you soon.” It was Seong-im’s mother. Gary had made a visit to Seong-im’s grave that afternoon and follow by visiting her parents, and had dinner with them. Sitting at Seong-im’s parent’s place and having dinner together brought back much memories about his deceased fiancé.

Gary stood at the lift lobby of Seong-im’s parent’s apartment and stared at the rain. “Seong-im ar…..please guard over your parents. I will also try my best to take care and visit them whenever I am back in Seoul.”

“Yah! Stop running, listen to me!” Gary was awaken from his thoughts. Through the glass door, he could see a familiar figure running after a man.

“Seong-im?” Gary almost shouted. He was about to run after the woman when he suddenly remembered that Seomg-im is already gone.

“That was Song Ji Hyo Ssi?” Gary reminded himself. “I better check on her instead she needs help.” Gary decided to check on Ji Hyo, he started to run after her. He also realized that there was another guy running behind him.

“Such a tall guy with long legs but he run slower than me.” Gary muttered.

“Park Min Soo Ssi, please listen to me. It is very important for you to go on court to justify the case for my client. My client is only 23 years old. Although he did beat up the deceased, he did not murder him. If you are not helping him, he will be charged for murdering.” Ji Hyo shouted in the rain.

“Oh…so she is chasing some sort of witness for her client?” Gary stopped behind Ji Hyo, watching her.

“Ji Hyo Noona, let me help. ” The tall guy finally came, he rushed forward wanting to help Ji Hyo to convince the witness but he tripped over a hole in the ground and fell.

Park Min Soo, the witness thought Kwang Soo was the police and going to cuff him, he quickly climbed and flipped over the fence behind him.

“Park Min Soo Ssi!” Ji Hyo attempted to flip over the fence. But exhaustion for the day had drained her. Her hands slipped, she fell. Gary quickly moved forward and caught the falling Ji Hyo into his arms.

“Are you OK?” Gary held on tightly to Ji Hyo’s body.

“Yah! I lost the witness! Lee KWANG SOO!” Ji Hyo did not realize that it was Gary, she screamed.

"Song Ji Hyo! Don't scream into my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter