Love is Always Here (1)

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Kang Gary is marrying Song Ji Hyo in May.”

The headlines was like screaming to Ji Hyo. She almost dropped the bag of potato chips on the floor.

“What and how?” Ji Hyo stared at the entertainment headlines. She picked up her phone, wanting to make a call to Gary yet put down her phone immediately.

“Let’s get the facts clear.” Ji Hyo told herself. She took out the ipad which is a gift from Gary and try to search for more information about the news.

“How does this works? Yah! What the hack is this!” Ji Hyo is not a tech savvy person. She cursed as she tried to open the web browser. Usually it was either her brother or her sister helps her to search for news on the Internet. Her manager would access the weibo page directly for her, to let her write the message to her fans.

“If Gary Oppa is really getting married, who is the girl?” Ji Hyo mumbled to herself. She finally gets to read more about the news after trying to connect to the browser and wifi for 15 minutes.

“The news says that the bride wasn’t there because she is filming. So is an actress? The lady I met 2 weeks ago in Oppa’s restaurant?” Ji Hyo kept making wild guesses on the identity of the woman that maybe Gary’s wife.

Two weeks ago

Ji Hyo went to Gary's restaurant for dinner with her makeup artist and hair stylist after filming, Gary seems to be having fun with this young actress whom she did not know her name. 

"Who is that lady?" Ji Hyo asked her hair stylist. 

"Think model turn actress...I usually see her on magazine pages not so much on dramas. Unnie, you want me to google on her?" Ji Hyo's stylist winked at her.

"No need. How can you google when you don't even know her name?" Ji Hyo shook her head.

"I can ask the waiters. Is just whether you want to check on her or not." The cheeky stylist looked at Ji Hyo with a "are you jealous" look.

"Na...no...nothing to do with me." Ji Hyo wave it off with a tense smile. 

"Gary Ssi...someone is jeal...." Her stylist speaking at the top of her voice when Gary entered the VIP room which he usually save for Ji Hyo when Ji Hyo called that she is coming.

"Yah! You little brat!" Ji Hyo hit her stylist on her arm. 

Gary looked at the giggling girls. He loved it when Ji Hyo smiled like a little girl. So sweet and charming. 

"Hyung, what should I serve to the lady who talked to you just now?" The restaraunt staff asked. 

"Just get her to order from the menu and give her like a 10% discount. Please take care of her table. If she asked for me, please tell her that I am busy with other chores." Gary told his staff while he looked at how Ji Hyo is giggling with her girlfriends. His eyes are only for Ji Hyo now. 

She knows that she is not the bride. At this stage, her relationship with Gary is like family. Through their 7 years of relationship, Gary did confess his love to Ji Hyo shortly after she broke up wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter