New Love (4)

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ji Hyo, new boyfriend?” Jong Kok took the empty seat next to Ji Hyo during the break time of the rehearsal of variety show that they were taking part.

“New boyfriend?” Ji Hyo looked at Jong Kok blankly. She was trying to memorize the script as she is the MC of the show while Jong Kok is one of the guests. He will be performing 2 songs and a duet with Ji Hyo. After the rehearsal, they are supposed to film a teaser for the show together.

“Who’s new boyfriend?” Ji Hyo asked. She was taken aback that Jong Kok don’t usually ask her such direct questions.

“Yours. I saw the 2 of you outside a vegetarian restaurant 2 nights ago.” Jong Kok says as he ‘plays’ with the teaser scripts in his hands.

“Oh…you man Man Joon Ssi.” Ji Hyo recalled that she was having dinner with Man Joon at this fusion vegetarian restaurant. It was their first date as a friends and also Ji Hyo wanted to thank Man Joon for taking care of her and sending her home on that night where she sob on his shoulders after the gathering with Kwang Soo and Ha Ha. To avoid the awkwardness, she brought along her hair stylist and he brought along a colleague at work whom he introduced as his secretary, a woman in her late 20s.

Ji Hyo wanted to laugh when she recalled her dinner date with Man Joon. First, he brought her to a vegetarian restaurant. Vegetarian food was never the first choice of food in Ji Hyo’s list. She prefers to have some meat especially for dinner. Secondly, he brought along a someone, who turned out to be a woman. Ji Hyo was wondering if he was trying to show her that he already has a girlfriend? And later when he introduced the lady as his secretary, Ji Hyo can’t stop feeling that she was actually here for business and not a causal dinner with a friend.

“He is just a friend.” Ji Hyo gave a short and quick answer to Jong Kook.

“Oppa, why didn’t you come and say hello? You saw us.” Ji Hyo looked at Jong Kok with her big and shining eyes.

“I….I…did not want to disturb in case you are dating.” Jong Kok quickly avoided Ji Hyo’s glaze. Recently, whenever Jong Kok meet Ji Hyo’s eyes, or had any form of skin ship with her, his heart leaps.

“It had never happened in Running Man filming. But recently…she is getting prettier and she always take care of me when we meet. My heart seems to beat faster whenever I am around her.” Jong Kok tried to control his feelings about this woman whom he always called a sister. “No, I can’t be falling for her. It I do, it would had happened years ago or happened after Gary left Running Man.”

“Oppa, you should come over to say hello. Is just a casual dinner with a fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter