In love with Song Ji Hyo (IV)

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Gae Ssi, I am so sorry. I don’t meant to hug on your arm and drool on it.” Ji Hyo kept apologizing but only invited laughter from Gary.

“Yah! Kang Gary, I am apologizing, what is so funny!!” Ji Hyo roared while blushing.

“You…you….you…drool…Hahahaha…” Gary couldn’t stop laughing.

“Yah!!” Ji Hyo stormed out of the bedroom.

“Ok Ok, Ji Hyo ar….don’t be angry. Hey, you need to clean up the mess on my arm. Hahaha. ” Gary followed Ji Hyo out of the room.

To thank Gary for sending her to the doctor and taking care of her the whole night, Ji Hyo made a sumptuous breakfast for Gary.

“Wow, egg pancakes, bean sprout soup and rice, sandwiches, I never know there is so much food at home.” Gary gasped at the spread on the dining table.

“Actually, my apologies, all these are leftovers. I am very busy lately, so did not have time to do any groceries shopping. I just dig out everything from the fridge and try to make use of them.” Ji Hyo had fully recovered from her fever and was munching hungrily.

Gary unknowing, fixed his eyes on Ji Hyo. He was sitting opposite to Ji Hyo. “She is so natural and so…so…adorable…” Gary’s inner thoughts surfaced and at the same time he felt that all the blood in his body is rushing towards his face. His heart is also pounding faster and faster.

“Gae Ssi, the food is spicy? Why is your face so red?” Ji Hyo suddenly realized that Gary’s face was getting red.

“No No…I….I…..my face gets some color when I am full.” Gary tried to cover up.

“Full? But you eat only very little. Are you sick? Did I pass my bacteria to you?” Ji Hyo got nervous. She stood up, bend over and put her hand on Gary’s forehead, his cheeks and finally both hands on his neck.

“Oh…I can’t tell if you have a fever with my hands.” Ji Hyo stretched herself closer to Gary and press her forehead on Gary’s. Both are now facing each other, their nose touched.

“Sorry….Gae Ssi, I…I…usually do that to my younger sister. You know….I…I have a wide forehead. “ Ji Hyo suddenly realized that this man sitting opposite her was not her kin but her landlord. She quickly retreat to her seat and continue to pig on the food.

 “Eat…eat…very delicious.” Gary mumbled. He is now blushing from his face to his neck, and there was a small curve on the edge of his mouth.

For the rest of the morning, Gary stayed in his room to finish up with the powerpoint for his sharing session with headquarters. While Ji Hyo worked on her case in the living room spreading her documents on the floor.

“I need a coffee.” Gary stretched his body after 2 hours on his powerpoint.

“Ouch!!” Gary screamed as he stepped on one of the clip files lying on the floor.

“Gae Ssi….I am sorry. Yah!!” Ji Hyo rushed over to check on Gary’s foot. She herself also stepped on the same clip file and slipped. While trying to grab on to something to stable herself, she grabbed Gary’s hoodie on his jacket and gave him a pull. Both slipped and fell onto the floor.

“Ji Hyo….why are you so accident prompt.” Both Gary and Ji Hyo were now lying on the floor, laughing away.

For the rest of the afternoon, Gary and Ji Hyo actually chatted and talked about their life experiences.

Gary had never laughed and talked so much ever since Seong-im had left him. 

"Ji Hyo, no need to be formal, you can call me Gary. Do away with the Ssi." Gary told Ji Hyo before they retreat into their bedrooms.

It was already 3 months since Gary came back from Seoul to Singapore. On every Monday, he would rush home and stayed by his notebook. Based on his observations, this is the day where Ji Hyo will be online on Skype. Whenever Ji Hyo is online, Gary would pretend that he happened to be online too and started chatting with her via video conference. In fact, he his notebook once he reached home, waiting for Ji Hyo to come online.

Gary knows that he is slowly walking out of Seong-im’s shadows and falling for another girl, the girl who is his tenant. Her name is Song Ji Hyo.

“Why is she only online on Monday?” Gary is curious but he couldn’t ask this question to Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo would know that he ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter