Forever Love (6)

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1.5  years later

Ji Hyo stared at the pregnancy kit that her hair stylist got it for her from the pharmacy.

“Unnie, how is it?” Her concerned hair stylist, Jenny, a good friend/sister for many years, waited impatiently outside the toilet of the hair salon.

“I don’t know.” Ji Hyo mumbled. She is still accumulating the courage to open up the pregnancy kit.

“What if I am really pregnant? Should I cry or laugh? Sad or happy?” Ji Hyo kept asking the question to herself. She remembered the “To do List” that Gary and herself had set, their next to do list is going scuba diving in one of the islands around Thailand.  Also, she will be filming for her next movie when they are back from the scuba diving holiday, she will be playing a police woman in the movie. The role requires her to run a lot and perform some simple stunts.

“Will I be able to do the movie if I am pregnant?” Ji Hyo mumbled to herself again.

“Unnie, are you OK? How is it?” the voice from outside asked again.

“I will test it when I am home.” Ji Hyo told her hair stylist after she came out from the toilet.

“Unnie, you don’t trust me?” Jenny asked as disappointment surfaced on her face.

“No, silly girl. How would I not trust you? I just want to do it at home and be calm about the results.” Ji Hyo patted Jenny’s shoulders.

“Will I be the first person to know about the results? Oh, no no, it should be Gary Ssi to know about it first. I can be the second person.” Jenny said.

“Positive…Oh . The result is Positive.” Ji Hyo cursed as she looked at the pregnancy stick. Yet at the same time, curved up, her eyes filled with tears.

Ji Hyo waited impatiently for her husband to come home. Gary has promised to come home for dinner when Ji Hyo kissed him goodbye this morning on his lips when he goes out for work.

7:30 pm, her man not home yet.

8:00 pm, his woman is still waiting.

8:30 pm, her husband still no where to be seen.

9:00 pm, his wife is getting hungry and pouting her lips.

9:30 pm, Ji Hyo feel asleep on the sofa.

“Gary Hyung, thanks for coming to give us your support. We are still new to the clubs. You coming to the club to support us boosts our confidence.” A young guy wearing a haylang cap bowed at Gary.

Gary gave a good and hard pat on the young chap’s shoulders. “Young man, keep it up! Cheers, bottoms ups!” Gary raised his beer glass. This is already his 8th glass of beer.

“I smell bad.” Gary talked to himself as he unlocked the front gate to his apartment. He smelled of cigars, beer and wine.

“Ji Hyo will get mad at me for smoking.” Gary sighed and trembled a bit when he entered the house.

“Oh ….the food……I forget that I promise to come home for dinner.” Gary started to panic when he realized his mistake.

“Kang Gary, be calm…be calm…maybe Ji Hyo already fallen asleep and did not realize you came home so late.” Gary attempted to creep into their bedroom.

“I hate you, Kang Gary.” A soft curse could be heard in the living room. The lights were not on. Gary can hardly see anyone but that’s the voice of Ji Hyo, his wife.

Gary immediately the lights and search for Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo was sitting on the sofa, tears wet her face.

“Ji Hyo, why…what…what happened.” Gary was shock to see Ji Hyo’s reaction. This is not the first time he missed their dinner date though it has not happened in a long time. Tonight, for Gary is an ‘accident’ since he has forgotten that he has agreed to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter