Guarding My Love (1) - The Bodyguards

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie, these girls are really spoilt. Do they think they are princess?” Bo Young complained.

Ji Hyo just laughed. “Bo Young ar….they are indeed princess. Do you know how much revenue they brought in for the entertainment agency? If not for them, we are jobless.” Ji Hyo said while she irons her blouse for tomorrow.

“Where is your blouse, let me iron it for you. Senior Jong Kook will scold us if we are not neat enough.” Ji Hyo took Bo Young’s blouse and started to iron the piece of clothing carefully.

“Ji Hyo Unnie, you are the best. I am so glad that I am sharing the same room with you for this assignement.” Bo Young held Ji Hyo’s arms.

"I am so glad that tomorrow's is the last day for this assignment. I really feel like gossiping about these celebrities with my friends. But I can't. What a pity." Bo Young threw herself on bed and whined.

"Don't let Jae Suk Senior hear you. Otherwise he nags non stop." Ji Hyo warned Bo Young. She had also enjoyed Bo Young's companionship. Bo Young is cheerful and very positive in whatever she does. Able to chat with Bo Young after a day's hardwork, somehow helps Ji Hyo to destress.

Both Ji Hyo and Bo Young work for a bodyguard agency providing professional bodyguard services to VIPs, celebrities, political figures and CEOs from top companies in Korea and overseas. The agency is run by Yoo Jae Suk and his partner Kim Jong Kook. Jae Suk is a retired police officer and Jong Kook used to work in the army training newly enlisted recruits. Though the agency is rater small, having around 10 bodyguards under Jong Kook, the professionalism of its bodyguards had made the agency a good name.

Ji Hyo and Bo Young are the only female bodyguards in the agency. Ji Hyo usually gets more assignments then Bo Young since Bo Young is too petite. Clients don’t see how Bo Young can protect them. Ji Hyo looks tougher, she is often asked to protect female clients such as the rich men’s or the politicians' wives and daughters. And most of the time, protecting female celebrities like the assignment today. Shielding the 3 persons girl band from their fans.

“Gary Ssi, we found her at the bar. When we found her, she was drunk and almost taken away by some men in the bar.” Gary’s men reported the status to him. It was already 2 am in the morning, Gary just reached home from his conference call meeting with his USA counterparts.

“Bring her home.” Gary instructed.

“Gary ssi, we wish to bring her back. But she does not allow us to get near to her. She says unless you find a female staff to her back home. Otherwise, she will just stay in the park near the bar."

“Stress! Ok, I will come to take her home.” Gary pick up his car keys. “This sister of mine, she drives me to the grave.”

Kang Jessie, Gary’s sister. She came back to Seoul 6 months ago after dropping out of school. Though Gary had arranged for her to enroll into a local university, she is rather rebellious. The first month she came back to Seoul, she fought with another girl in the bar because of a man. The following month, she got herself drunk, her wallet and passport stolen. Gary tried to put a cur field on her but failed. She still sneaked out of the house and got into troubles.

“Yoo Jae Suk, this is the CEO of Leessang Company. I think you are aware that Leessang Company is one of the biggest Food and Beverage company in Korea.” Lee Kwang Soo, the representative of Leessang Company introduced.

“Yoo Jae Suk, my name is Kang Ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter