No Longer Mondays (3) - Final

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : Someone stole my story again. It is really disheartening (this is the link https://www.wattpad.com/story/90289872-do-you-love-me). This is a story I wrote some time back. Sigh....

Thank you to kitty_pandora for pointing out to the stealer that the story belongs to me and he/she should gave me the credits. 

“How did you get to know Gong Yoo Ssi?” Gary asked as he handed the pepper to Ji Hyo. They were having lunch at a friend’s café. With them were their managers. They are always given a small corner in the café, well blocked by a few pillars when they have meals together in this café.

“Dong Wook, he introduces us. Hmm…this corn soup is delicious.” Ji Hyo was enjoying her soup.

“You meet up with Dong Wook?” Gary asked causally. “Ji Hyo is indeed popular with men.” Gary felt bitter.

“Yes, he needed help with a project.” Ji Hyo said.

“Oh? What is he up to?” Gary cut the drumstick from the chicken and it on Ji Hyo’s plate.

“He invited me to cameo in his new drama. Unnie, let’s share the chicken drumstick.” Ji Hyo gave half of her chicken to her manager.

Gary smiled, this is what he likes about Ji Hyo. Always kind to the people around her.

“Gong Yoo Ssi will also cameo in the drama?” Gary continued to ask.

“Ya…how exciting right? I have a chance to work with 2 handsome guys.” Ji Hyo beamed.

“So happy…..you sounded so happy. What role are you playing?” Gary asked again, unknowingly pouting.

“Gary Ssi…you have many questions for our Ji Hyo.” Ji Hyo’s manager unnie teased Gary.

“Oh…I am sorry…are the food enough? Desserts?” Gary quickly pretend to flip through the menu.

“Gary, dessert menu is here.” Gary’s manager pushed another menu into Gary’s hands.

“So….why were you with Gong Yoo Ssi the other night.” Gary is curious with the relationship between Ji Hyo and Gong Yoo.

“He finished filming and on his way to a nearby café for supper. Saw me waiting for a taxi on the street. I must be looking pale since it was so cold that night. He picked me up and invited me for supper. So I joined him and he later send me home. It was really nice of him. I am very thankful otherwise I think I will catch a cold.” Ji Hyo took the dessert menu from Gary. She saw the jealous look and Gary's face. For a moment, Ji Hyo enjoyed that look on Gary's face as much as she enjoyed the corn soup. 

“Song Ji Hyo, how can you just accept a stranger’s invitation?” Gary raised his voice slightly.

“Why NOT? You danced and flirted with random girls in the bar, aren’t those girls strangers also? Gong Yoo Oppa is not a stranger. I know him. Dong Wook introduced him.” Ji Hyo looked up from the dessert menu and gave Gary a stare.

“I…..” Gary was loss for words.

“Gary, just order your dessert.” Gary’s manager patted on his back.

“Ji Hyo, your coat.” Gary’s manager tried to break the silence in the room. He handed a paper bag to Ji Hyo.

“Thank you.” Ji Hyo bowed.

“Oh…the gift.” Ji Hyo took out the coat, dig into the pockets.

“Oh…what happened?” Ji Hyo stared at the broken gift box.

“I…I…accidently sat on it. Sorry…..Ji Hyo..” Gary quickly apologized.

“Who is B…I mean who gave you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter