No Longer Mondays (1)

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her eyes twinkled, curved up. Her heart leaped, her cheeks flushed with a hue of pink.

“Oppa, shall we at least shake our hands?” Ji Hyo asked as she stretched out her hands at Gary. It was quite a while that she sees him on Monday.

“Noona, did you know Gary hyung is coming today? That’s why you asked your stylist to do your makeup and spray perfume?” Kwang Soo asked when the RM members were having dinner at a nearby restaurant and bar.

Looks like the blush did not come off from Ji Hyo’s face even when she has already removed her light makeup after the filming. Ji Hyo doesn’t know why, whenever her eyes crossed with Gary’s, her face never failed to turn into a red crimson.

“Kang Gary, can you stop looking at me?” Ji Hyo hit Gary’s hand and said.

“How can I not look at you? I have not seen you for many Mondays. You are getting prettier because of me or because of your new partner in your beauty program?” Gary asked with a tone of jealousy.

“Hey, you two. I thought you 2 just met on Saturday to discuss about the performances for the Taiwan Fan meeting?” Ha Ha can’t take it anymore. He interrupted Gary and Ji Hyo by waving his hands infront of the two who seems to be in their own world.

"And what do you mean by Ji Hyo getting prettier because of you? Something going on between you two?" Ha Ha asked. A big grin on his face. He will be thrilled if his hyung and Ji Hyo have finally started something.

“She only stayed for 30 minutes and left like a gasp of wind. I tried to catch her but all she left is her scent.” Gary said effortlessly with some random lyrics that surfaced in his mind.

“So…cheesy…stop it Gary hyung. The weather is cold enough, don’t make us shiver.” Kwang Soo and the others quickly put on their coats.

Ji Hyo just smile shyly at Gary’s lyrics. To avoid seem with her blush and her shyness, she kept drinking from her glass of red wine.

Ji Hyo came out from the toilet and saw a few ladies surrounding Gary. Asking for autographs and selfies. There was this girl sticking to Gary all the time when the rest were taking selfies.

“Gary Oppa, when are we going to meet again? We had a good time drinking together last week at the Octagon Club. I gave you my number, why aren’t you calling me?” The girl put her hands on Gary’s chest.

It was rather dark in the bar, Ji Hyo narrowed her eyes trying to see the expression on Gary’s face. Did he enjoyed the flirt with the girl? Perhaps he did, otherwise why didn’t he push the girl away? Hey, Song Ji Hyo, she is a fan, Gary can’t pushed his fan away right?

“Noona, did you lost your way back to our room?” Kwang Soo happened to come out to the gents and saw Ji Hyo looking around.

“Oh, yes, too dark, I can’t find my way back.” Ji Hyo lied. She quickly pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter