No Longer Mondays (2)

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary toss around on his bed after his shower, he stared at the coat that belongs to Ji Hyo which is now lying next to him. He conveniently left the coat on his bed when he came home and was glad that he actually left it on the side of the bed where Ji Hyo usually takes.

Gary wrapped one of his pillow using Ji Hyo’s coat and hug it tightly, resting his face on the pillow. He planted a kiss on the pillow and roll around on the bed hugging the pillow tight…imagining that is Ji Hyo. He is letting his imagination run wild.

“Ouch…what is this in the pocket?” A pink box fell out of the pocket together with a pair of gloves. Gary sat on the box

“Oh…this child, her gloves are in the coat pocket. It must be very cold for her without these.” Again, Gary felt guilty that he wasn’t there to send Ji Hyo home.

“What is this? Oh , I sat on it, the box seems to be broken.” Without thinking much Gary opened the box.

“Is a bracelet, rose gold with small flower petals around it. There is a card….” Gary suddenly froze his fingers when he was about to open the tiny little gift card that was also inside the box.

“Oh…I almost forgot that the box fell out from Ji Hyo’s coat. It will be rude for me to open her gifts.” Gary was about to put the tiny gift card back into the box when his fingers froze again.

“I already rude by sitting on the box and opening it, so what is the difference if I check who gave Ji Hyo this gift?” Gary couldn’t stop his fingers now, curiosity seems to be swallowing him.

“JH, for you. Love, BI.” Gary’s eye balls almost dropped when he saw the words written on the card.

“BI….who is BI…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter