Forever Love (7) - Final

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gary felt sorry to his buddies. Ever since Ji Hyo got pregnant, he has to be home by 8 pm every night to take care of his wife when he wasn’t working or performing in clubs. Gary also cut down the number of late night performances to be with Ji Hyo as Ji Hyo gets cramp on her lower legs easily ever since she is pregnant.

“Your wife is healthy and strong, just some morning sickness and cramps. Every pregnant woman goes through this. Why you worry so much? You should free yourself once every week otherwise you are no longer our Gary hyung.” One of Gary’s friend said.

“Young man, you will know why I feel this way when you get married to the woman you love and she carries your baby.” Gary smiled at the young friend of his who works as a DJ in one of the clubs that he and Gil are performing.

Gary doesn’t mind sitting at home with his wife but somehow, he felt that sitting at home too much without any night life has drained his inspirations in writing lyrics and music.

Gary crumbled the paper and threw it into the bin. He had just finished dinner with Ji Hyo. Ji Hyo was washing the dishes in the kitchen while Gary retreated into his studio he built in his apartment and work on his album. There wasn’t a satisfactory word written on his note pad. He rewrite his words over and over again, rework on his lyrics over and over again. But he couldn’t get it. He wanted to write a song about a man fighting for his survival in a lonely city. The inspirations did not come, the words couldn’t flow smoothly.

“Oppa, is everything OK?” Ji Hyo brought in fruits and coffee for her husband. Gary was rubbing his hair hard.

“Oh…Ji Hyo, thank you for the coffee.” Gary stood up and took the fruits and coffee from Ji Hyo’s hands.

Ji Hyo peeped over Gary’s shoulders as Gary continue to struggle with his lyrics.

“Oppa, why do you want to write such an unhappy song?” Ji Hyo asked.

Gary was taken aback by Ji Hyo’s questions.

“Are you feeling the same way as the man in your song?” Ji Hyo asked with her eyes pinning on the floor.

“No No, Ji Hyo, what makes you think that?” Gary quickly put his hands over Ji Hyo’s.

“It seems like I and the baby is caging you in the house. And you have no motivations to write?” Ji Hyo continued to ask, her voice getting weaker.

“No….Ji Hyo…I…..” Gary wanted to explain to Ji Hyo that this is not how he is feeling. Yet no words come out from his mouth. Did Ji Hyo’s words hit right on his heart? He did miss the days where he enjoy a beer or a bottle of wine or some soju with his friends. He did miss the days where he can dance wildly at the club (not the part where he flirt with his fan girls or any random woman in the club). He did miss the days where he played music freely, where he can discuss with his buddies into late nights of how to stage their performances or how the recording can be done. He did not forget the days whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter