The Men who cared for her. The Man who loved her.

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo moved her body forward to bring herself closer to the mirror. She can’t help it but laughs at how she looks. The swell on her forehead is obvious. It looks especially obvious on her fair and milky complexion.

“That Lee Kwang Soo.” She can’t help swearing but at the same time laughing, recalling how her dear daesang hit her hard on her forehead when she answered the question wrongly.

Ji Hyo fully understands that this is just for the show. She wasn’t angry nor was she mad with Kwang Soo or with the PDs. She was just thinking hard how to get rid of the sore on her forehead. She cannot let the swell and redness get into the way during the second half of the filming. She massaged the swell gently, it doesn’t go away. She tried pressing it down and laughed at herself again.

“Ouch! Stupid girl! You think you can press it down and let the swell blends with the skin?” She mumbled.

“Ji Hyo noona.” It was Kwang Soo. Behind him was Suk Jae and the PDs.

“I brought you ice pack. The ice pack can helps to ease the swelling on her forehead.” Kwang Soo bend down to examine Ji Hyo’s forehead.

“Ji Hyo Ssi, are you OK?” The PDs asked.

“I am totally fine.” Ji Hyo pulled the cap off the table and put it on. Lugging the cap down her head so that the tip of the cap can somehow cover her forehead. She didn’t want the crew to spend too much time taking care of her.

“Put the ice pack on your forehead.” Suk Jae said.

“Yes, your forehead is already very outstanding. Don’t let the audience only focus on your forehead.”  Suk Jin joked.

“Oppa, when did you come in?” Ji Hyo did not noticed that her oldest oppa in the RM team is already standing next to her.

“Ji Hyo Ssi, filming starts in 15 minutes time. We shall let you rest. Please let us know if you need any medical assisstance.” The PDs said as they leave the room together with her 3 co hosts.

Ji Hyo took off her cap. Smoothen her hair with her hands. She picked up the ice pack on the table and press it against her forehead.

“Ouch…..sssssss.” The pain and cold made Ji Hyo closed her eyes.

“Song Ji Hyo, don’t curse!” Ha Ha’s voice rang in Ji Hyo’s ears.

Ji Hyo opened her eyes and saw Ha Ha had already sat on the table facing her while Jong Kook stood besides her. There was a bowl of steamed potatos on the table.

“Eat something. You will feel better.” Jong Kook said.

"Oppa, I already ate a lot during lunch time. But still thank you." Ji Hyo was grateful that her oppas are showering her with care and concerns.

“That brat brought in the ice pack?” Jong Kook asked.

Ji Hyo nodded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter