Vampires have no tears (I)

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was locking the door of the pub she was working in. It was 4 am in the morning.  Today is the last day of her service with the pub. 

“Help me! He……………..” She heard screams coming from the back alley. The screams sounded desperate.

She closed her eyes,  she focused. She saw 3 men pushing a young girl against the wall, ripping her clothes off her.

The young girl, based on her heart beat, she should be around 19 to 22 years old. The 3 men, their hearts moved faster than their ages of 26, 30 and 32. Most likely due to the amount of alcohol in their blood.

She walked into the dark alley and shouted at the men.

“I had called the police. They are on the way already, take your hands off the lady.” She threaten them. In fact, she did not call anyone. She don’t even have a mobile phone.

“Wow….” One of the men, whistle at her.

“What a beauty. She is better than this one.” The age 32 man locked his glaze on her. Her hair was let down to her shoulders, she was in a black slim fit dress with the 1st 2 buttons lose, showing off some her smooth neck and parts of her cleavage.

“A present from god!” Another men, the one age 26 said with a naughty smile on his face.

“The police is coming, let go.” She warned them again. Her tone was cold and calm.

“We can finish the both of you before the police comes.” The age 32 man attempted to grab her by her waist while the age 26 wanted to kiss her neck. But both men found that she was no longer standing at where she was a few seconds ago. She is now standing next to the girl who still screaming away since the age 30 man was stripping her jeans off her.

She hit the age 30 man on his forehead and slapped him on his left cheeks. The age 30 man couldn’t stand on his feet after the 2 blows from her. He fell flat on the ground. The other 2 men stared at her. They wanted to take revenge for their friend and at the same time taste the skin of these 2 women infront of their eyes.

The men rushed forward to grab the girls. She waved her hands, slapping the both men on both sides of their cheeks within seconds. She raised her kicks and pushed her heels into the stomachs of both men. The 2 men dropped on the ground, groaning in pain.

The girl was now also lying on the floor with her sleeves torn and her jeans half way down her tighs. She pulled out a shawl from her backpack and wrapped it over her shoulders and also buttoned up her jeans. She held up the fainted girl and in a flash of light, they were out of the dark alley.

3 minutes later, the parents of the girl was hugging her and screaming her name while the elder brother called the police and the ambulance.

She read the newspaper the next morning. The 3 men were arrested. There were bruises on their faces and bodies.

“Am I too hard on them? No, we cannot tolerate such behaviors. I should have hit them harder.” She laughed.

“So you are the hero who save the day?” A man in his early 60s sat opposite her at the breakfast table.

“Oppa, you are up so early, why don’t you nap longer?” She walked over the man, hugged him from behind and gave him a kiss on his cheeks.

“I had napped enough. I wanted to take a stroll at the garden.” He said smiling at his lovely wife.

He always suggested taking a stroll only when is raining. This is the time when the sun rays a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter