The Romantic Sorry (2)

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note : Thank you for the good support on my stories.

Please continue to support MC too, though Ji Hyo had decided to form another loveline in the China's reality show. This is her decision, I am sure all Ji Hyo's and MC's fans and of course Gary will understand. Gary ar.....you know....if you don't grab on to Ji Hyo tightly, you may just lost her again..... unknowingly. So don't let history repeats again. :P

“I love you, I need you….you…you…you…”

“Yah! Kang Gary!!” Ji Hyo buried her face into her pillow. Gary’s latest song “Lonely Night” is all over the TV, the radio and the social media.

It was already 11 am in the morning. Ji Hyo just felt that she has no energy to do anything. For the past 2 days, she stayed at home, eat, exercise, sleep. She repeated the same routine every 4 hours. She did not want to watch any TV since once she switch on any channels, she seems to be always coming across something related to Gary. The re-run of Running Man. Channels playing their MV,  “Lonely Night.”, Gary’s interviews.

“Ji Hyo, it is Yoo Bin’s birthday next week. What are you planning to buy for her?” It was Lee Dong Wook. Yoo Bin was their co-stars in "Heaven's Order", playing the role of Dong Wook's daughter.

“Oh…I haven’t thought about what to buy yet.” Ji Hyo said as she sat up from the bed.

“Let’s meet for lunch and do some birthday shopping together. I will fetch you from the park near your apartment.” Dong Wook said.

“OK, see you in 30 minutes’ time.” Ji Hyo got out of bed. She got herself into a light pink sweater, a pair of black jeans and black boots, follow by her hoodie jacket. She was ready within 20 minutes’ time. (that’s fast for an actress)

“Song Ji Hyo. You are showing me your bare face again. Regardless you are still pretty.” Dong Wook laughed as Ji Hyo got into his car.

“Yah!” Ji Hyo hit Dong Wook on his arm.

"Gary Hyung is sure to get jealous if he sees his pretty girlfriend having a date with me." Dong Wook teased Ji Hyo.

"That Kang Gary....." Ji Hyo sighed softly in her heart. 

Gary narrowed his eyes and frowned as he browse through the pictures posted by fans on the social media. There were several photographs of Dong Wook and Ji Hyo were snapped by fans.

Gary knew about the close friendship of Ji Hyo and Dong Wook. He knew that occasionally the pair of same age friends would meet up. But Ji Hyo looked so pretty and happy in the photos. Gary can’t help feeling jealous though he knew and trusted that there is nothing between Ji Hyo and Dong Wook.

Some net citizens commented that Ji Hyo and Dong Wook looked good together. But many more, especially those net citizens from China, commented why Ji Hyo abandons Gary. Instead of having a date with Gary, she went out with Dong Wook.

“Noona, look at the comments from the social media. The last time it was Gary hyung who got bashed because he flirted with the young female idols. Now you are attacked because of your so call dating photographs with Dong Wook Hyung.” Ji Hyo’s brother browsed through the comments on behalf of her sister who is rather mong when it comes to social media.

“Is Gary Hyung jealous? He is the usually the one who comes to apologise when you both quarrel.” Ji Hyo's brother said casually.

“Who said we quarrel?” Ji Hyo glared at his brother.

“Ok Ok. Both of you did not quarrel. He made you angry. “ Ji Hyo’s brother laughed.

“Yah! Kang Gary, are you so d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter