One of those Mondays (I)

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Date : One of those Mondays

Venue : SBS building, Running Man filming

The male guest rushed forward, attempting to rip the name tag off Ji Hyo’s. Ji Hyo tried to run as fast as she could from the guest.  It is difficult for the Ace to escape since the male guest, standing at 1.90 m, legs much longer than Ji Hyo and build much bigger.

Within seconds, he managed to grab Ji Hyo by her hands. She struggled.

“A table, I should lean my back against it.” Ji Hyo thought. Her reflexes were fast, in no time, her back is on the table. But the male guest wasn’t going to give up. He jumped at Ji Hyo upon seeing her lying on the table.

“Yah…………..!” Ji Hyo screamed. His face was just inches from her, the force from the male guest was crushing Ji Hyo. His lips were about to touch her.

Suddenly, a familiar hand appeared in front of Ji Hyo. Blocking her face from the male guest. In a flash, the male guest was sitting on the floor.

“You kissed Gary hyung’s hand!” Kwang Soo was laughing away while helping his noona to get up from the table.

“Gary Ssi! We are on the same team and yet you are stopping me from ripping her name tag!” The male guest said. Ha Ha was helping him to get up from the floor.

“Sorry.” Gary replied coldly. He paced quickly to Ji Hyo’s side to check on her.

“Are you ok?” Gary took Ji Hyo’s hands and examined her arms closely. He touched her waist and back. “Any pain?” His eyes filled with concerns. There were some bruises on the back of her arms.

“She is a GIRL. Just be careful.” Gary turn around and tell the guest. He was angry, is obvious.

“Oh…Ji Hyo Ssi, are you hurt. I am sorry,” The make guest suddenly realized that he had overdone things. He quickly apologized.

“I am OK. Don’t worry.” Ji Hyo did not want to blow up things. She knew Gary, he is angry. When he is angry, he can be nasty.

“Oppa, I am OK.” She looked at him with begging eyes. “Don’t blow it up. The camera is still rolling.” Her big and teary eyes looked at Gary.

“Let’s get some ointment to rub on your bruises. PD, shall we take a rest?” Gary put his hand on his Monday girlfriend’s back and lead her to the resting area. He was still pulling a long face.

“Jae Suk hyung, Gary Ssi and Ji Hyo Ssi, are they an item? Gary is so protective over her.” The male guest asked.

“Maybe, this is the thing that we had been guessing for years.” Jae Suk answered with a smile on his face as he watched Gary massaging the ointment on Ji Hyo’s hands.  

Gary’s long face is now replace with a smile and Ji Hyo looks pretty with a tint of blush on her face.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date : One of those Mondays, lunch time

Venue : A café in a mall, Running Man filming

“Ji Hyo noona, this is for you.” The male guest handed an iced Americano and a fruit platter to Ji Hyo.  

“Oh…thank you very much. Really nice of you.” Ji Hyo quickly stood up and bowed at the male guest.

“Can I sit here?” The male guest pointed at seat besides Ji Hyo.

“Sure, please take a seat.” Ji Hyo said.

Gary who was sitting opposite Ji Hyo stared hard his Monday girlfriend and the male guest. Both of them are taking selfies together.

“Gary Hyung, you really like to eat rice.” Kw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter