Love tortures

Monday Couple - Random and One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo hates it when Gary flirts with the female guests. She hates it when he took extra care of them, she hates it when he says cheesy lines to these girls.

“That Kang Gary knows that I hate him doing things like these. But he still does it.” Ji Hyo mumbled.

The last time when he flirts with a female guest, it took him almost 30 minutes to apologize. Even after he apologized, Ji Hyo was not keen to talk to him for the next 2 days. He tried all sorts of ways to apologize, video his raps and send to Ji Hyo, writing raps to say sorry and finally, it were food that won Ji Hyo over.  Gary bought 2 big bags of food to Ji Hyo’s apartment. She finally smiles upon seeing her favourite OX tail soup and beef stew.

“He is doing it again. I hate it.” Ji Hyo screamed in her heart.

“But what can I do? I am jealous, yes, I am jealous. But I am not even in the position to get jealous. He is not my boyfriend, and I am not his girlfriend. We are just a business couple and perhaps there are a bit of “some” atmosphere involved. But he says, I am the ex ‘some’. The girl, what was her name, is the new target of his ‘some’ relationship.” Ji Hyo sighed. Thoughts just pour into Ji Hyo’s mind like a running tape.

“Let’s take some rest.” Ji Hyo told herself. It was lunch break, a late one indeed. It was already 2:30 pm. surprisingly, Ji Hyo don’t feel hungry. She did not have time to finish the rice roll that Ji Suk brought for her this morning.

“Maybe I am not in the mood to eat. Let’s nap then.” Ji Hyo told herself. She walked to her car when one of the RM crew caught up with her and asked if she wants to have her bento now.

“No, thank you. Choi Ssi, if there is enough for everyone, perhaps you can keep 1 bento for me. I will nap now and eat later.” Ji Hyo bowed to the crew member.

“Running Man, are you guys so hungry today?” RM PD stares at Kwang Soo, Ha Ha and Ji Suk. Each of them carrying 2 bentos.

“Am saving one for Ji Hyo noona.” Kwang Soo said.

“Oh…we too.” Ha Ha and Ji Suk chorused.

“Hyungs, you can return these. I picked this spicy chicken bento for noona. I will bring this to her car.” Kwang Soo volunteered.

“Gary Oppa, where you got all your inspirations for your songs. I really think all of your songs are great.” The young female guest from a girl band has been chatting with Gary for the past 20 minutes.

“Is just about life.” Gary smiled politely. But his mind was away and his eyes kept searching for something.

“Where is that child?” Gary mumbled softly. “Is not like her, usually she will be asking for food by now.”

Gary was feeling worried. Ji Hyo did not look too good during the filming just now. He knew she did not look good because every now and then, he was stealing glances at his Monday girlfriend.

“Is she jealous with my behavior with the guest?” Gary asked himself. Jealous, once the word surfaced in Gary’s mind, Gary can’t help smiling. “If she is jealous, that means she cares for me, that means my plan did work.”

“Gary, you look so happy today. We should invite young and pretty female guests and pair you up with them.” Jong Kok mocked at Gary. That pulled Gary back to reality.

“Hyung, don’t utter rubbish.” Gary can’t help but glared at his hyung. It was then he noticed that there was a bowl of steam potatoes in his hands.

“Hyung, so hungry?” Gary asked.

“Nope, I ask my manager to get these for Ji Hyo. She did not eat her lunch. She may be hungry later, she can eat this later.” Jong Kok replied. He removed the steam potatoes from the paper bowl and put them carefully in a container.

“Ji Hyo did not eat? Where is she? Why isn’t she eating? Is she not feeling well? I…I…..I….” Gary was trying to understand what has happened to Ji Hyo.

“She says she needed a nap. So I guess she is sleeping away in her car.” Jong Kok said.

“But she has to eat! Otherwise she has no enerrgyfor the afternoon’s filming.” Gary exclaimed.

“Oh? You care? I thought you are too busy entertaining our guests.” J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter