The Girl

I'm sorry, but I can't.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was now lunch time. 'The girl' was sitting on one of the cafeteria tables, trying to finish the homework which she failed to complete last night. She sighed. Her mind was tired and her eyes were now wandering around the cafeteria.

She rested her cheek on her book as she tapped the table with her pen with left hand's hold. She glanced to the right and tried to look out the window of the cafeteria. She then saw something, or rather, someone, who caught her eye. It's her. She lifted her head off the table as she tried to take a better look at what the person, who caught her eye, was doing...

-

A girl sitting under the tree was holding something. She couldn't quite make out what exactly the object was because she was a bit far from where the cafeteria was located. She's definitely the girl from our class. She looked at the girl again and noticed that her eyebrows were furrowed, seemingly deep in her thoughts. 

She's amazed though..... amazed on how seemingly dedicated the girl was in what she was trying to think about. It seems like whatever she's thinking about must be really important to her. She always sees her in class though. Whenever she would look back from her seat in the front of the room, she would always catch that girl trying to stare at something inside her backpack. She never saw the girl's full face before as her head was always down, or if not, covered by her hair.

"I forgot her name though.. hmm.. what was it?", the girl tried to remember but she couldn't. She glanced at her watch and noticed that there are 10 minutes left before lunch break is over. Who knows how long she's been staring at the girl under the tree but she felt like one thing is certain, the girl under the tree hasn't eaten her lunch yet.

She then remembered that she still hasn't eaten her own lunch yet. Not that she wasn't hungry that is, she just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter