By your side

I'm sorry, but I can't.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A/N: Hello guys! It's been a month bc College life got so hectic. But I have more time to update now since final exams are now over :D Leave comments below. Thank you for being patient with me. :)

---------

 

"Leave me alone, Jessica"

Those words were enough to break Jessica's already shredded heart. 

"w-what?" Jessica stuttered, obviously shocked.

"I n eed to go h-home." Taeyeon said as she continued to struggle against Jessica's hold to stand on her own.

"No. stay here until the nurses come." Jessica tightened her hold on Taeyeon's arm just enough not to hurt her.

"Let me go. *cough" Taeyeon continued to pry Jessica's hands off her as she continued to cough.

"Taeyeon, stop moving. You're coughing up more blood." Jessica started to sob, causing Taeyeon to pry off Jessica's arms off her.

"I need....I..." Taeyeon obviously couldn't stand on her own and fell backwards. Thankfully, Jessica caught her and pulled her closer to her.

"Please.. Just stay here with me okay?" She hugged her carefully, knowing that she might hurt her if she hugged her too tight. "Taeyeon?" Jessica adjusted a bit to look at Taeyeon's face and saw that the girl has already collapsed. Jessica's tears flowed down her cheeks once more.

"Taeyeon!" Tiffany arrived with the school's nurses. 

"Excuse me miss, we need to take her to the clinic" Jessica then reluctantly let go of Taeyeon to allow the nurses to carry her to the stretcher. Meanwhile, Tiffany had open the whole time Taeyeon was being carried to the stretcher. Her eyes then diverted to Nichkhun who was still being held back by Minho and Jonghyun, then approached him. 

*Slap "How ing dare you Nichkhun??"

"T-Tiffany??..b-but how-" 

"Don't even try to get me started for attempting to get me drunk, you bastard! Why can't you just leave her alone?!"

"She was getting under my nerves!"

"You can't just do anything you want to someone just because you're more strong and powerful!" 

"You're giving her way too much attention, babe"

"Stop calling me babe! We're not an item, okay?" The look on Tiffany's face was serious and deadly.

"No Tiff! You're Mine! Why do you always turn me down?" Nichkhun struggled against the Minho and Jonghyun's hold while  trying to get near Tiffany.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't see you the same way? I can't believe you did this to an innocent girl just because you can't get over me! She's a girl, for goodness' sake!" Tiffany said while clenching her hands shut. "Look, I'm sorry if I turned you down before ... but this isn't about us anymore.. and I'll make sure that you'll pay for what you've done." Tiffany closed her eyes as tears continued flowing down her cheeks

"What do you mean?"

"Take him to the principal's office now please. I want this done as soon as possible", Tiffany said before turning to Jessica.

 

------

 

"Mr. Jang Wooyoung and Mr. Ok Taecyeon, your actions today have earned you 2 weeks of suspension. Miss Jung told me all about what you did, Mr. Jang. And as or you Mr. Ok, Miss Hwang here told me all about it as well." the principal said as the 2 boys bowed their head in shame.

"Are you gonna suspend me for 2 weeks as well?", Nichkhun nonchalantly asked.

"I'm sorry to say this Nichkhun, but you will have to be expelled from this school. What you did today, as well as from Ms. Hwang's reports about what you have done weeks ago, is enough proof to have you expelled.", the principal said.

"No! You can't do that to me! My father is a big sponsor of this school. You can't risk losing funds!", Nichkhun answered back.

"We're thankful for your father's continuous donation to this school but I have to tell you that we can't tolerate what you've done despite that."

"What?! Can't you just suspend me or something? Anything but expulsion?"

"Expulsion is not even enough payment for what you did. You should be in jail right now." Tiffany, who was in the principal's office as well, butted in.

 

"Mr. Horvejkul, the least thing you could do right now is to apologize to Ms. Kim", the principal said.

"No no. I'm not the least bit sorry for beating the hell out of--" 

"That's enough!", Tiffany snapped, causing Nichkhun to stop  in whatever he was planning to say. "Mr. Principal, I'll go ahead now. I believe that you know exactly what to do with him". Tiffany said as she bowed to the principal before giving Nichkhun a glare and walking out of the principal's office.

 

------

 

"Excuse me miss, is Taeyeon okay now?", Jessica asked one of the school nurses as her wounds and bruises were being treated in the school clinic. Jessica earned herself a couple of bandages on her arms. The nurse also applied cold compress on her head bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter