Secrets

I'm sorry, but I can't.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"She wiped my tears and told me not to cry anymore 'cause she wasn't planning to hang herself."

"Okay okay.. I get that."

"And then she told me that she really liked me. Aaaaaaaaagh!" 

"Mhmm.."

"And then.. and then..."

Taeyeon could only smile and nod at her cousin, and cover her ears every now and then, every time she squeals. Yoona has been telling her about what happened earlier, though not in particular order. Taeyeon has been listening to her for half an hour now, but of course, she's very happy for Yoona, and it was nice to see her back to her usual self. She prefers to see her cousin with a cheerful and fun personality she always had, rather than with the cold front she has been putting up eversince she fought with Yuri.

"And then you kissed?" Taeyeon smirked. Yoona's body froze, while her cheeks heated up upon hearing what her cousin said. Taeyeon knew that it would shut Yoona up..Or so she thought.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"' Yoona squealed 5 seconds later.

"Ouch. Hey!" Taeyeon covered her ears.

"But that was my first kiss, unnieee" She shut her eyes, hugging the pillow tight and thought about that magical moment earlier. "I told you I was reserving my first kiss for a special someone" Yoona smiled.

"Yeah.. but you were the one who stole it from her."

Yoona's eyes shot open as she realized something. 

"I didn't steal it from h-"

"Yes you did."

"No I didn't!"

"But you really did, I was there, remember?" Taeyeon laughed before her smile turned into a smirk. 

"Unnie!" Yoona pouted.

"Hahaha okay, fine. Let's pretend you didn't steal a kiss from Yuri. Don't worry though.. I'm sure she enjoyed it a loooot." Taeyeon teased.

"Unnie! gosh, I didn't know you could be annoying like this. Since when were you so good in teasing someone?" 

"What about Seohyun, though?"

"I... guess I'll just turn her down when she asks me out later." Yoona frowned.

"Why do you look so bummed about it?"

"She's a really nice girl, unnie. I could tell that she was really sincere. Anyone would fall for her. It's just that... I already fell for Yuri first." Taeyeon nodded, understanding what her cousin meant.

"But on a serious note, I'm really happy for you." Taeyeon showed a genuine smile.

"I was really annoyed when I found out that you planned everything, but if it wasn't for you, I guess we still aren't talking 'til now."

"I knew you liked Yuri since the day you were nagging me to cook you breakfast. She suddenly showed up and you instantly became an angel." 

"Taeyeon unnie!" Yoona threw the pillow towards Taeyeon, but the latter just caught it right before it hit her face.

"It was true though. I found it really weird at first, but then when we moved here, it became more and more obvious.. to the point that I even heard you murmuring her name in your sleep."

"What?! Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"D-did she-"

"Nope. You must thank me that I was the one who insisted in taking care of you the night you were drunk. That night, you almost blurted out in front of her that you liked her" Taeyeon chuckled as she recalled the memory.

"That's so embarrassing." Yoona pouted.

"Cheer up. It's all in the past now."

Yoona suddenly regained her smile which caused Taeyeon to look at her weirdly.

"What?"

"She asked me to be her girlfriend.." Taeyeon widened her eyes. "...and I said yes! Kyaaaaaah!" Yoona lunged forward, which caught Taeyeon by surprise, so they both ended up lying on the bed while Yoona continued to hug her.

"Omo!"

"Oops, I'm sorry for hugging you with sudden force. I just got really excited." Yoona giggled as they both sat back up. 

I can't believe that Kwon actually made a move.

"Did you hear me? We're official now, unnie!!" Yoona squealed once more.

"Wow. That must be a dream come true for you, huh? YoonYul." Taeyeon smiled. "And how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me 'unnie' ?"

"I can't help it. Haha. But I guess I really should stop calling you that. You look so much younger. Hmm... how about Taengoo?" Taeyeon was caught by surprise with the name Yoona suggested.

"Er.. uhh.. not that."

"Why not?" Yoona raised her eyebrows.

"Someone already calls me that."

"Can't I call you that too?"

"It's not that. It's just that..umm.. that person is special to me."

"What? Who?? I thought Yuri calls you 'Taeng'."

"It's not Yul. I meant someone.. special." Taeyeon emphasized.

"Is my cousin finally inlove??" Yoona held her hand on . Taeyeon bowed her head in shyness. 

"Yeah.." Taeyeon mumbled but Yoona heard it. 

"Omo! Really? Who's the unlucky person?"

"Yah!" Taeyeon threw the pillow and it hit Yoona on the face while she was laughing with open.

"Who is it? Do I know him?" Yoona scooted closer as she anticipated her cousin's answer.

"You know... her." Taeyeon corrected. Yoona's jaw dropped for a second, but she quickly regained her composure.

"It's.. S-sica."

"Sica?.. as in Jessica unnie??" Taeyeon nodded. Yoona's expression brightened.

"Omo! do you.. do the both of you... are you two..." Yoona was unable to form a sentence but Taeyeon's blush gave it away.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-mmph!" Yoona gave her loudest one yet, which made Taeyeon cover with her hand.

"Oh my God! I can't believe you two are together!" She removed her cousin's hand from and continued. Taeyeon was shocked with her conclusion.

"Do you know how much I shipped you guys toge-"

"Wait." Taeyeon cut her off. "We're not together." 

"What?!" Yoona's bright expression suddenly changed.

"We're not together yet." Taeyeon looked up to meet Yoona's eyes.

"Gosh unnie, you need to step your game up." Yoona furrowed her brows and crossed her arms.

Exactly like Yuri. Taeyeon thought which led a smile to form on her face.

"What's so funny?" Yoona asked while she pouted. "I really think you guys are perfect for each other."

"Wait.. what do you mean by that?"

"I only met her once. You know, when we went to the amusement park. But I could really sense something between the two of you. Mostly from Sica unnie.  She's very sweet and pretty.. that's what made Yuri fall for her in the first place." Yoona paused for a couple of seconds, which made Taeyeon nervous, before the smile made it's way back on her face.

"But really, I've always liked her for you. I prayed that one day, if ever you'll fall in love, I want you to fall in love with someone like Sica unnie. I knew that she was a very sweet and kind person but I never thought she could be this special to you. I guess she really is something else. The way she looks at you and all, it was obvious that she liked you very much."

"What?! So both you and Yuri are saying that I'm really dense?"

"Yes, unnie. You are dense. But these past few weeks, I knew something was up with you. You seem more lively and happy. And you look cuter when you smile, unnie."

"Stop calling me unnie. And did you just call her Sica?" 

"Okay, unniee." Yoona teased. "Yes. please let me call her Sica unnie. It really suits her. I won't call you Taengoo anymore but please let me call her that." Yoona pleaded.

"No, Yoong." Taeyeon just shook her head. Yoona frowned because of her Taeyeon's attitude. She then caught sight of her cousin's phone next to her on the bed and smirked as she looked back at the other girl, who was currently shaking her headed with her eyes closed.

Yoona lunged towards the phone and grabbed it. "Hey!" Taeyeon turned to grab her phone back but Yoona evaded, which caused her to fall on the bed. Yoona then laid on top of her, her tummy against her cousin's back, prohibiting her from moving her torso. 

She proceeded to turn the phone on, asking for a password. She didn't think twice as she typed the four letters which instantly came to her mind. S-I-C-A. The phone instantly unlocked as soon as she typed enter and she released a laugh of success.

"Your phone is very easy to hack, Taeyeon." Yoona giggled.

"What are you trying to do, Yoona?" Taeyeon said as she tried to move her torso to get Yoona off of her.

"If you won't allow me, I'll just get someone else's permission." Yoona scrolled through Taeyeon's contacts, which didn't take long enough when she found out that there weren't that many, and stopped on the contact name, Sica. She pressed the call sign and held it up next to her ear.

"You don't have that much contacts, huh, unnie?"

Taeyeon ignored her question when she heard the ringing sound that came out from the phone.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"Calling Sica unnie."

"What?! Hey! Stop! Give it back." Taeyeon flailed her arms and kicked her legs but it was no use in getting Yoona off her. She stopped as soon as they heard the beep.

 

"Hello Taengoo?" Yoona smiled at Taeyeon as she decided to do something. 

"Hello?"

"Umm..who is this?" Jessica asked when she didn't hear Taeyeon's voice. 

"Taeyeon's girlfriend." Taeyeon's eyes widened it panic as she tilted her head to look at Yoona with a shocked and frantic look.

"Im Yoona! I am so gonna kill you later!" Taeyeon hissed as she whispered.

Yoona smirked at Taeyeon's appearance and when the other line didn't respond at all. She then bursted out laughing as she tapped the bed with her free hand.

"Just kidding! It's me Yoona, Taeyeon unnie's cousin. You remember me unnie, right?" Taeyeon sighed out of relief and buried her face into the mattress.

"Ahh yes. Hello there Yoona"

"I was just wondering if I could call you 'Sica unnie'." 

"Oh. Of course you can. Why not?"

" 'Cause someone's been really selfish with that nickname and wants to take ownership of calling you that" Yoona looked at Taeyeon's head, which was still buried into the mattress.

Jessica giggled. "Of course you can, Yoona. But drop the 'unnie' part." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter