Outbursts pt.2

I'm sorry, but I can't.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Thank you guys :)
Now here's 'Outbursts pt.2'.
P.S. Take 10 deep breaths before reading this chapter. Heads up. 

------------------------------------------------------

 

"Tiffany?" 

"Taeyeon.."

"How do you know where I live?" She remembered that she hasn't invited Tiffany over to their house yet.

"I asked Yuri for your number and address last night."

"W-why are you here then?" Taeyeon took a step back.

"You left something yesterday." Tiffany took something out from her bag and handed it over to the girl in front of her. "Your phone." 

Taeyeon immediately grabbed it and unlocked her phone.

37 texts, 62 missed calls. All came from Jessica. She decided to check and read some of them.

-

From: Sica

To: Taengoo

 

Taengoo, are you coming?

5:15 pm

-

From: Sica

To: Taengoo

 

Yah. Please answer me.

5:17 pm

-

From: Sica

To: Taengoo

 

You're coming, right?

5:45 pm

-

From: Sica

To: Taengoo

 

Why aren't you replying? :( Don't tell me you're not planning to reply then magically show up here. I'm seriously gonna cry.
Just tell me if you can't go so I can still bear it.

5:55 pm

-

From: Sica

To: Taengoo

 

Granny's business partner is here now. You can still make it, right?

6:10 pm

-

From: Sica

To: Taengoo

 

Taengoo, he's scary. Save mee :(

6:15 pm

-

There were a lot more messages and calls in between, most of it Jessica spamming her more, but the last message stopped at 6:15. The next message she received was at 6:39 pm.

-

From: Sica

To: Taengoo

 

I need you, Taengoo. Please pick  up.

6:39 pm.

-

 

 "Oh my God." Taeyeon sensed something different. Yes, she wasn't able to attend last night's dinner but something tells her that there's something more as to why the amount of calls and texts reached that number. She immediately created a new message and began typing a reply.

-

From: Taengoo

To: Sica

 

Sica, I'm so sorry I wasn't able to|

-

"Taeyeon." Tiffany sudenly spoke up, causing Taeyeon to suddenly stop texting. She looked up and met her eyes. From some reasons, she suddenly feared what would happen next. "I think we have to talk." 

Oh no. I'm not ready for this.

"We have nothing to talk about, Tiffany. You may leave now." She replied before her fingers resumed texting.

-

From: Taengoo

To: Sica

 

Sica, I'm so sorry I wasn't able to answer y|

-

"Taeyeon, we really have to talk." Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon's wrists to get her attention and accidentally knocked the phone off of Taeyeon's hands. Thankfully, it landed safely on the couch.

"Hey!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it." Taeyeon turned around and was about to pick her phone up again but Tiffany placed her hand on her shoulder and spun her around. 

"Taeyeon, I need you to answer me truthfully..." She stared at her eyes intensely, as the shorter couldn't help but stare back as well. "Why did you react like that when you saw the Minnie Mouse figurine?"

"N-nothing." You're not her. You can't possible be Minnie.

"Were you on that ship?" 

"What?" Taeyeon looked back and forth Tiffany's eyes. "Are you Mickey?" Taeyeon's eyes widened. She can't..possibly..be..

"No no.. th..this can't be." Taeyeon took a couple of steps backwards. "You can't be her." Her breath became rapid as her back hit the wall. The girl in front of her slowly walked towards her with so much emotion in her eyes.

"I've been looking for you."

"Are you really the girl I saw in the ship?" Tears started to form in Taeyeon's eyes. "Are you really... Minnie?"

"Taeyeon, it's me." Taeyeon could only stare and blink at her as she continuously walks towards her. She still couldn't believe all of this right now. She has been wishing for this all her life, that maybe her childhood crush and friend survived, that maybe one day she could meet her again. She should be happy and overjoyed. But the thing is.. it just feels surreal, to the point that something just doesn't feel right for her."

"How did you survive? Where did you go?" Her first tear fell down her left cheek, with everything she's hearing right now.

"My Dad found me. You know, I've always wanted to meet you again. We were fated to meet again, Taeyeon."

Taeyeon started to sweat in nervousness as Tiffany was getting too close for her liking.

"And maybe that's why..." Tiffany placed her right hand behind Taeyeon's neck. ".. I easily fell for you." Taeyeon's body remained frozen as Tiffany closed the gap between them and she felt a pair of lips on her own. She closed her eyes. She felt her lips move as her lips did the same. If this happened several months ago, she would've been happy, she would've felt butterflies, or even fireworks. Only, she's in the present now, and it took a sound of a door opening and a phone dropping to make her realize it. They pulled away and looked at the direction of the front door where a shocked, jaw- dropped and teary-eyed Jessica was standing.

She covered with her palm as she blinked her eyes rapidly, trying to get rid of the tears forming in it while she used her other hand to support herself. The two other girls both didn't expect this as well, though the other one was clearly more affected. It was only when Taeyeon noticed the phone on the floor which Jessica dropped, and her own phone on the couch which was currently vibrating. She looked at Jessica again. 

"Sica.." Taeyeon removed Tiffany's hands off her as she pushed her away. "Jessica, it's not what you think." She slowly took a step closer, scared that the other girl might run away.

The girl by the door could only shake her head, while still trying to muffle her sobs with her hand. Her eyes were almost fully closed, because of the amount of pressure and the amount of tears that would soon be unleashed. Taeyeon wants nothing more than to make her stop crying so she carelessly took a couple of steps forward, and there she was. 

Jessica quickly took her phone from the ground and her heels, dashing in the opposite direction.

"Jessica!" Taeyeon took her own phone from the couch. "Why did you do that, Tiffany?!" She wasted no time in running after her. 

"Taeyeon, wait." Tiffany grabbed her arm to stop her but Taeyeon yanked it away.

"Stay out of this!" She turned around and ran after Jessica. Tiffany was surely taken aback when she shouted at her, but Taeyeon could care less about that. Her priority right now is Jessica. Only Jessica. Because Jessica is the girl whom she really likes.

"Wait! Sica!" She ran twice as hard when she spotted Jessica getting inside a taxi. By the time she reached it, she attempted to open the door but it was already locked. Taeyeon tapped on the window of the back seat, getting Jessica to notice her. 

"Sica! Open it!", Jessica heard Taeyeon scream outside the door. 

"Shall we wait for your companion to get in before we leave, ma'am?" The driver asked.

"No. She's not with me. Please drive now." 

The driver did as told as the taxi went off, leaving poor Taeyeon behind.

What did I just see? Jessica closed her eyes and allowed her tears to flow more freely. She clenched the seat hard until her knuckles turned white. It was so painful. Seeing the girl you love kissing someone else. Why did you do this to me, Taengoo?

-

Meanwhile, Taeyeon wasted no time in following Jessica.

"Taxi!" She called out to the approaching vehicle. She quickly got inside and ordered the driver to follow the other taxi slightly ahead of them. 

 

What just happened?

Why did Tiffany suddenly kiss me like that?

God, why.

You should've immediately pushed her away! 

Jessica please don't think I lied to you.. please don't.

 

Taeyeon could only talk to herself as her mind began thinking how fast the turn of events were, and how she could still fix everything. Jessica slowly got out of the taxi and tried her best not to break down before she could enter her apartment. Taeyeon quickly got out of hers too and pushed the door to enter, right before Jessica could close it.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jessica started, not bothering to hide the anger in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter